Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any Help for Self Employed

Any Help for Self Employed

Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:12 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Help for Self Employed

Originally Posted by cricketman
Well if you are registered as autonomo you'd have to pay the 265 euros whether you have work or not. So you'd have to sign onto the paro again if you're not expecting work for a period. Would be a pain.

If it were me, I'd worry about all this once you've won the work. You'll be in a better position to decide what to do then. You could be sneaky and invoice through the UK if it's a one-off...(did I just say that? )

If that is possible it seems like the best solution.............then just see how things pan out..........
Old Feb 5th 2010, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks! Very, very useful! I did apply for a grant and received an invitation to participate in a marketing & tools course, but unfortunately I´m starting up on March 15th where the course runs untill April. But I´ll look into those sites.

Let´s keep this thread going!

You think the Spanish know about marketing?
Old Feb 5th 2010, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
They can't be that bad given that they've turned their country into the most visited tourist destination in the world
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Stigey is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree although the sun might have helped a bit though........
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

They can't be that bad given that they've turned their country into the most visited tourist destination in the world
Its actually France!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism...urist_arrivals
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:22 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Would be interesting to compare last years figures for all the countries.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Sh*t. If only Spain was better at marketing, they'd be at number 1!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:51 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Grass, the French have more grass, that's what's done it!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Stigey is an unknown quantity at this point

That dam wikipedia can't even get away with a fib theese days..
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:27 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Cash reciepts are legal so long as they show your NIE and the vendors CIF/DNI ,even supermarkets will give you an official reciept if you ask.
Originally Posted by Jur
It was the CADE who told me, it did sound a bit strange to me. As long as you have the correct & detailled invoice it should be legal I think.

I´ll check with the accountant tomorrow.
After today´s meeting with my accountant it´s confirmed that if you do purchases and pay in cash, get the correct invoice with yours and the seller´s details on it, it should be accepted as an official purchase done for the business. Once again it shows that even the authorities´inforrmation they provide should get double checked!
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:31 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually studied marketing in the Netherlands, but it would be interesting to take the course just to compare. I do think they´re well behind though.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jur
I actually studied marketing in the Netherlands, but it would be interesting to take the course just to compare. I do think they´re well behind though.
I actually work in international marketing

I'm pleased Spain is not a society based so much on marketing and consumerism. Otherwise it would be the USA!

I've always found the best things in Spain are not advertised, you have to ask around and find them out, it that way they are exclusive and more special.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pleased Spain is not a society based so much on marketing and consumerism. Otherwise it would be the USA!

I've always found the best things in Spain are not advertised, you have to ask around and find them out, it that way they are exclusive and more special.
How's the footfall though if no-one knows about something?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fionamw
How's the footfall though if no-one knows about something?
People who know about it tell their friends and family. Nothing better than personal recommendations.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

This is one of the reasons why the Spanish economy is on the verge of collapse!!!

A property developer friend is owed 260,000 euro iva by the hacienda ,he had a meeting with them and they told him `off the record` not to persue it as they did not have the funds to refund him for at least 6 months!!!Very Scary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.