Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Animal barbarism in Spain

Animal barbarism in Spain

Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:09 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Animal barbarism in Spain

Originally Posted by Jur
It´s horrible, I´m banning myself.
I'm finding it quite funny.

Reminds me of some Monty Python sketches.

Now Bil and his idiosyncratic mind has been replaced by, well English speaking Monkeys.

Last edited by chulo; Dec 19th 2009 at 1:12 am.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:17 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The "topic" isn't bullfighting is it? Have I missed that?.
Er,..Well I could refer you to exhibit no.1,..Your post no.1,..amongst others.

However if bulls are now of the menu,...so be it.

Maybe talking turkey would be more appropriate this time of year.
Personally I prefer mine well stuffed......

Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:20 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Er,..Well I could refer you to exhibit no.1,..Your post no.1,..amongst others.

However if bulls are now of the menu,...so be it.

Maybe talking turkey would be more appropriate this time of year.
Personally I prefer mine well stuffed......

Merry Christmas.
The "topic" is animal barbarism, but you and others can't see past bull fighting... very narrow minded in my opinion.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:44 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

I once pushed a monkey off the rock.

Does that count.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
I once pushed a monkey off the rock.

Does that count.
Yet another hijacker.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

The "topic" is animal barbarism, but you and others can't see past bull fighting... very narrow minded in my opinion.
To be fair, the vote IS connected with the topic and it is one the the main stories on the news today.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:52 am
Banned

Yet another hijacker.
OK.

I once shoved a stick up a monkies arse before pushing it off the rock.

Does that count.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:59 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

OK.

I once shoved a stick up a monkies arse before pushing it off the rock.

Does that count.
Well up here in the N.E.we once hung one from the gallows thinking it was a Frenchman who had landed.

Suppose it wouldn't be quite P.C.to do that now......
Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

lmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud oflmj50 has much to be proud of

how about testing the effects of smoking on dogs? Is that barbaric?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:06 am
Banned

I knew some Spanish kids who used too catch frogs and blow up there arses, they would inflate until death took away there misfortune.

Today is an arse day.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:06 am
Straw Man.

I knew some Spanish kids who used too catch frogs and blow up there arses, they would inflate until death took away there misfortune.

Today is an arse day.
Bit racist innit?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:11 am
Banned

I never asked the nationality of the frogs, most likely French.

They gave up to easy too be English frogs, for that matter they may well have been Spanish frogs, but I doubt it as they were awake at the time and in the River.

The Spanish frogs always seemed to be asleep in the fields, with a blanket and french bagette containing Tortilla de patata.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:36 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Today is an arse day.
It certainly is....................
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:38 am
On the road again.

My Jack Russell once swallowed a one whole!
(I mean a Frog, not a Spaniard).
Spent the next two days blowing bloody great bubbles trying to bring it back up.
Mind he never did swallow another one after that.......
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:53 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

OK - you've had your fun. This thread has gone way off topic in most of the posts and is also getting personal so I have moved it.

If it doesn't get back on topic it will be closed.

Last edited by Fred James; Dec 19th 2009 at 4:56 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.