Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Amazing Repercusisons

Amazing Repercusisons

Old May 16th 2011, 9:29 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amazing Repercusisons

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/eur...MW_latest_news

Truly amazing how one alleged seemingly insignificant incident can have such far reaching repercussions.

For instance Euro stocks are already falling, the guy is virtually ruled out as next French PM and the Euro bail outs are in disarray.

Just goes to show that women can often be the ones who hold the real balance of power.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs and the judgement of the Courts it seems the guys career is already in tatters and its a fair bet that the young lady in question will be made for life.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at the hotel maid who should be able to expect the same rights and consideration as anyone else and the IMF chairman deserves all he gets if guilty.

Late news suggests he's about to face another similar accusation in France, so his attempted getaway to that same country may not have been quite his brightest ever idea.
Old May 16th 2011, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Amazing Repercusisons

[QUOTE=Dick
Truly amazing how one alleged seemingly insignificant incident can have such far reaching repercussions.[/QUOTE]

Insignificant incident
Old May 16th 2011, 11:43 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Insignificant incident
Yes,well you know what I mean.

Had it been Bob the builder or Jones the butcher it would have been insignificant anywhere outside their limited circle of aquaintances.

In any event please don't misquote me, the expression I used was seemingly insignificant.
Old May 16th 2011, 11:45 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

To use a well turned saying ........ it beggars belief.

My investments have been screwed over regularly in the last years by seemingly insignificant episodes in counties far away. It's lead me to the conclusion that I might well have been better just sticking it under the bed!
Old May 16th 2011, 11:49 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
To use a well turned saying ........ it beggars belief.

My investments have been screwed over regularly in the last years by seemingly insignificant episodes in counties far away. It's lead me to the conclusion that I might well have been better just sticking it under the bed!
Maybe you would, just as many Spanish SEEMINGLY do....and little or no hassle from the taxman.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Regardless of the rights and wrongs and the judgement of the Courts it seems the guys career is already in tatters and its a fair bet that the young lady in question will be made for life.

What if she was raped Dick? Or even that he "molested" her in a forceful way? Tell me Dick, what gives him the right to do that?

It still amazes me that people treat this sort of thing so lightly it really does.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:17 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What if she was raped Dick? Or even that he "molested" her in a forceful way? Tell me Dick, what gives him the right to do that?

It still amazes me that people treat this sort of thing so lightly it really does.
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at the hotel maid who should be able to expect the same rights and consideration as anyone else and the IMF chairman deserves all he gets if guilty."

Reckon you're SEEMINGLY long overdue for a visit to specsavers Matt.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at the hotel maid who should be able to expect the same rights and consideration as anyone else and the IMF chairman deserves all he gets if guilty."

Reckon you're SEEMINGLY long overdue for a visit to specsavers Matt.
"and its a fair bet that the young lady in question will be made for life"
Old May 16th 2011, 3:21 pm
On the road again.

"and its a fair bet that the young lady in question will be made for life"
....and all the better for her.
I certainly didn't suggest anything to the contrary.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:22 pm
Straw Man.

....and all the better for her.
I certainly didn't suggest anything to the contrary.
Almost makes rape worth it eh Dick?
Old May 16th 2011, 3:24 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

According to the news he ripped off her trousers and tried to force her to perform oral sex so not so insignificant. He left the room in a hurry leaving his mobile and other personal items. People like him get drunk on their own power and thing they can get away with anything....which he probably may do. What is the word of a black single mother against a credible pevert.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:26 pm
On the road again.

I notice that the French lady who has made similar complaints about a previous incident was reluctant to do so before, as she was seemingly advised her case would not get the same fair consideration in France.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:29 pm
On the road again.

Almost makes rape worth it eh Dick?
Unfortunately you really do come over as a bit of a sickie with that sad attitude Matt.
Old May 16th 2011, 3:31 pm
Straw Man.

Unfortunately you really do come over as a bit of a sickie with that sad attitude Matt.
Wasn't me that tried to suggest that the poor woman who made the claims will be fine financially Dick...
Old May 16th 2011, 3:41 pm
On the road again.

Wasn't me that tried to suggest that the poor woman who made the claims will be fine financially Dick...
As I said previously all the better for "the poor woman".

I certainly don't begrudge her a fair and honourable settlement, plus no doubt a little extra on the side,should her allegations prove correct.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.