Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ahhhh!! remember those???

ahhhh!! remember those???

Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ahhhh!! remember those???

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Not as big as Gloria Bicker's knockers or Gloria Bocker's knickers.
I could show you mine! (No comments please Lionda and Crispy)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:14 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

used to love playdough and lego
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
I could show you mine! (No comments please Lionda and Crispy)
I meant those ballbearings on a bit of string that used to clatter together. What were you thinking of?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I meant those ballbearings on a bit of string that used to clatter together. What were you thinking of?
Newton's Cradle - see exactly the same as you!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:51 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

We had two rag and bone yards near where I lived and they would give you
1d for a buddle of news paper, didn't matter how big it was so we used to tie up small bundles and take them in over a couple of days. A bags of rags they would weight and get paid accordingly, could make mega bucks if you didn't mind putting the work in.

When I was tiny must be one of my first memories, I always had to have some one with me to go to the local shop and buy a penny ice lolly and if you had a mark on the stick you took it back and you got another one free. I must have been really small because it was when we live in a prefab and I moved from there when I was nearly three. Things were so different then kids of all ages just played in the street and the bigger kids looked after you.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:56 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone play elastics? We used to put the elastic round two outdoor bins and play for hours.

Also remember the little cap guns, you used to put this green roll with black dots in the gun and fire away. I used to love the smell when I had taken a shot.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Anyone play elastics? We used to put the elastic round two outdoor bins and play for hours.

Also remember the little cap guns, you used to put this green roll with black dots in the gun and fire away. I used to love the smell when I had taken a shot.

I there with you Pam, cap bombs as well, I used to scratch the little black sulphur spot with my thumb to fire it and end up with a brown burnt nail. And scoobydoos, like long plastic shoe laces and you platted them together used to spend all my pocket money on them at one stage every one I knw had one on their keyring.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Also remember the little cap guns, you used to put this green roll with black dots in the gun and fire away.
Couldn't have them now. Little darlings would use them to turn over the corner shop.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:24 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't have them now. Little darlings would use them to turn over the corner shop.

Hey, you better get in the Esuri thread....... someones calling you a bloody comedian After reading your jokes I quite agree with them
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:26 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
used to love playdough and lego
you're still young enough to get away with playing with them
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:16 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

They were called kerrknockers, I think they were banned after a while as they used to shatter! I was deprived I wasn't allowed to have any!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick
They were called kerrknockers, I think they were banned after a while as they used to shatter! I was deprived I wasn't allowed to have any!!
You've made up for it now though........silverchick-knockers
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
can remember my mums as well. 1174
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:54 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I've stiil got a whole bagful of silver sixpences. I use them as golf markers. Does anyone remember the Corona man?
yes, was allowed two bottles of pop a week, I chose one and my sister chose the other.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 5:59 pm
Concierge

I remember having a milkman who brought the milk round in a churn then ladeled it out into jugs at the house. The dilly cart man..., bags of 'broken crisps' only one old penny a bag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.