Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ah! The Daily Mail

Ah! The Daily Mail

Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:29 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ah! The Daily Mail

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Look at which posts you can see the green eyed monster in here.
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Maybe you can point them out for us, because I don't see any.
That would be usefull to know...
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
That would be usefull to know...
There will be accusations of victimisation any second you know.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

yo tampoco
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:34 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know about the green eyed monster, only about the one eyed one.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:35 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought but if Spain had similar problems (extremely unlikely I know) would any of you expect the British navy etc. to come to the rescue.?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Just a thought but if Spain had similar problems (extremely unlikely I know) would any of you expect the British navy etc. to come to the rescue.?
I`d walk to Gib ,quicker and safer
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:38 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Funny because actually I saw it in yours, no hard feelings, eh
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So me saying that someone who leaves the UK with the sole reason of finding a better life, you know, one that isn't as shit as the one they left behind in the UK, to live somewhere where they earn virtual tax free money and live it up in an Expat enclave doesn't then, in my opinion, have the right to not only cry wolf when things go bad but also have the audacity to bitch and moan that the UK haven't responded quick enough is displaying jealousy? Really?

I can see why you keep getting the wrong end of the stick.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:57 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

So me saying that someone who leaves the UK with the sole reason of finding a better life, you know, one that isn't as shit as the one they left behind in the UK, to live somewhere where they earn virtual tax free money and live it up in an Expat enclave doesn't then, in my opinion, have the right to not only cry wolf when things go bad but also have the audacity to bitch and moan that the UK haven't responded quick enough is displaying jealousy? Really?

I can see why you keep getting the wrong end of the stick.
But you don't seem to see or accept any one else's point of view though, only yours is right, pity.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:59 pm
Banned

Look at which posts you can see the green eyed monster in here.
You can tell a lot by reading the posters comments, the jealous ones, the argumentative ones, the rebellious ones, the easy going ones, and the ones that are a spring short of a mousetrap.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by JLFS
You can tell a lot by reading the posters comments, the jealous ones, the argumentative ones, the rebellious ones, the easy going ones, and the ones that are a spring short of a mousetrap.
Seems like Not every one can
Old Feb 25th 2011, 4:30 pm
Straw Man.

But you don't seem to see or accept any one else's point of view though, only yours is right, pity.

Really? Because I agreed with about 4 other people in this thread... in fact, it was you who said that I was a green eyed monster, thus trying to imply that my opinion was wrong.... ironic really isn't it?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 4:45 pm

Really? Because I agreed with about 4 other people in this thread... in fact, it was you who said that I was a green eyed monster, thus trying to imply that my opinion was wrong.... ironic really isn't it?
Let me try to see this your way for a minute,

Am I right in thinking that you and four other people who won't dare say boo to you on here , think that these poor folk who tried to get a better life for themselves and their family by working abroad because there are no jobs in the UK, should be left to get shot?

Sounds like jelousy to me.

Also
Nice to see all the DM readers owning up to reading it, after so often being accused on here, of being a reader, when actually I have never bought a daily national newspaper in my life. What Hypocrites.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 4:50 pm
Straw Man.

Let me try to see this your way for a minute,

Am I right in thinking that you and four other people who won't dare say boo to you on here , think that these poor folk who tried to get a better life for themselves and their family by working abroad because there are no jobs in the UK, should be left to get shot?

Sounds like jelousy to me.
Would you like me to agree with you? Would you like me to say that you are right? That your opinion is the right one? If that will shut you up then I am happy to do so, but if I do, can you PLEASE stop making snide comments that are aimed at me, because if you do keep doing that I am going to be forced to reply to you and to be honest, its a little boring replying to all you mad ramblings!

Oh and if you think for one second that anyone on this site would refrain from disagreeing with me then you have been reading some other site, I honestly don't think there is a single person on this thread I haven't clashed with... but unlike you, they see this as a discussion forum and as adults, can see it for what it is.

Now run along and open another bottle of wine... love.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 5:05 pm

Would you like me to agree with you? Would you like me to say that you are right? That your opinion is the right one? If that will shut you up then I am happy to do so, but if I do, can you PLEASE stop making snide comments that are aimed at me, because if you do keep doing that I am going to be forced to reply to you and to be honest, its a little boring replying to all you mad ramblings!

Oh and if you think for one second that anyone on this site would refrain from disagreeing with me then you have been reading some other site, I honestly don't think there is a single person on this thread I haven't clashed with... but unlike you, they see this as a discussion forum and as adults, can see it for what it is.

Now run along and open another bottle of wine... love.
You don't have to agree, no.

Look I love reading your comments Rugbymatt, but you always do start the name calling or ranting when you don't like what anyone Else's opinion are (if they are different to yours anyway), and then quite predictably, the same old voices follow you like mice and join in the name calling, Seems to me you can't possibly be wrong.

I ask again, did your post mean that you think they should be left out there to get shot?

And please stop calling me love I'm probably bigger fitter and younger than you mate.

Last edited by anonimouse; Feb 25th 2011 at 5:26 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.