Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:17 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advice please

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The Mods know........... the mods know.
Oh thats ok then!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

If they told you on 10th December that they would refund the money then they probably will. To be honest I don't think you have waited long enough for the refund to take effect, especially with all the bank holidays recently.

My refund from Telefonica took a couple of months, but it got there in the end.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:09 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he was, don't try and stick up for the man!
Bugger off, every so nicely you understand.

JJx
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh
Bugger off, every so nicely you understand.

JJx
I hope this post is reported as well.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:23 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

whatacarryon Good choice of name

Take jdr's advice and make sure the bank don't take out any more excessive payments. It's quite true what he says, the banks over here are definitely in a world of their own. And .....hey, jdr is one of the good guys Now Rugbymatt, well ... pues
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:29 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
whatacarryon Good choice of name

Take jdr's advice and make sure the bank don't take out any more excessive payments. It's quite true what he says, the banks over here are definitely in a world of their own. And .....hey, jdr is one of the good guys Now Rugbymatt, well ... pues
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:04 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:06 am
Straw Man.

I'm in a huffy with you now!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:10 am
Popping in for a chat

I'm in a huffy with you now!

Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:23 am
Straw Man.

STOP HIJACKING!!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:24 am
Popping in for a chat

STOP HIJACKING!!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:40 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ray
He said piss off you mouthy wanker ....

and that you are a complete idiot who is not worth
spending a pixel on ......

OK..I might be wrong ...
That's what I luv about you Ray, tackfullness comes so easy to you
Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have reported both of you, I sincerely hope Whatacarryon does the same!
I'm gonna take that wooden spoon off you and then I'll.......
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:10 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'm gonna take that wooden spoon off you and then I'll.......
Its my new role on BE, to be the moral backbone of a wholly immoral group of deviants......... present company included....
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:28 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wotacarryon
We have a new ISP provider whose system is better than the previous one we had for about 8 months . This new provider has taken money from our bank account ( 28 days ago ) for a service we did not ask for , did not sign to or even receive . Numerous phone calls , at our expense , have only got us promises from their customer services that the money would be returned ; this has been promised since the 10th December . We are both running out of patience . Today at our Bank the friendly gentleman there informed us that because this withdrawal is over 20 days old there is nothing he can do .
So has anybody got any good ideas for us ?

You have 30 days in which you can ask the bank to refund the money - go and do it quickly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.