Hout Bay killing

Old May 5th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hout Bay killing

Originally Posted by Pablo
Welcome to Africa. Have another smoke.
At least they cheap in SA.
Old May 5th 2010, 9:36 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Neither of you care about my plight, you bastards.
Old May 5th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed
Neither of you care about my plight, you bastards.
Course I do. I'm your biggest fan.
Old May 5th 2010, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Hello this is Telkom.
we are now closed for lunch.
We are dedicated to providing you with the best service.
If you wish to lodge a complaint kindly dial 0861-322-322 if you are in South Africa.
Old May 5th 2010, 12:52 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

And I dialed it. Very amusing.

Seriously - if anyone knows anyone who works in a senior position at Telkom who can provide a glimmer of hope I'll be in their debt...

The attached picture is my office phone. The time on the right is hours and minutes that the call has been live, and the number is Telkom's (ha ha) helpline. Waiting for a supervisor.

The funny thing is, I got a call about an hour ago from their QA team asking for feedback on my "experience". Let's just say my comments should make their internal newsletter....I suggested strategically shaving a monkey, putting it in a suit and making it the customer service manager.

Of course, it would need to be a particularly stupid monkey.
Attached Thumbnails Hout Bay killing-img00110-20100505-1109.jpg  
Old May 5th 2010, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Ed, I wasn't minimising the very good work Lifeline do, just thought you might wish to talk to someone before you committed murder.
Old May 5th 2010, 2:11 pm

or suicide.....
Old May 5th 2010, 2:22 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

or suicide.....
No Ed, we will miss you.
Old May 5th 2010, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
No Ed, we will miss you.
Thanks Tegwyn, group hug? Anyone?
Old May 5th 2010, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Tegwyn, group hug? Anyone?
Not unless I see a recent aids test.
you live in Africa.
Old May 5th 2010, 6:54 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daxk
Not unless I see a recent aids test.
you live in Africa.
Daxk really, he only wants a hug.....
Old May 5th 2010, 7:08 pm

Had one a month ago - we decided to provide them free for the staff and to "lead to way" I went first with the results available for everyone to see.

No reason to be so, but it was bloody terrifying.
Old May 5th 2010, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Daxk really, he only wants a hug.....
yeah but you never know what that might lead to.
and I got to lead to a lot of lasses in my youth with that line.
(have to be careful, he's Airways you know!)
Old May 5th 2010, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Had one a month ago - we decided to provide them free for the staff and to "lead to way" I went first with the results available for everyone to see.

No reason to be so, but it was bloody terrifying.
Yeah, I did one to many years ago, I suddenly started thinking about a lot of my "sowing wilds oats phase" and how careful I had NOT been.
Old May 5th 2010, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Daxk
yeah but you never know what that might lead to.
and I got to lead to a lot of lasses in my youth with that line.
(have to be careful, he's Airways you know!)
Lassies, or Lasses?

And I was offered a new job today, in telecoms. Not Telkom sadly. Then the suicide bomber option really would have been back on the table.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.