Hout Bay killing

Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hout Bay killing

Hout Bay [Cape Town], a place I used to know well as a tranquil spot.

Man beaten to death by robbers
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?newsl...5a1a20100416at
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:07 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hout Bay killing

Tragic, and sadly just another day in South Africa.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 3:57 am
Just Joined

all ways wired is an unknown quantity at this point

excuse my ignorance but what the hell has this post/link got to do with british expats living in africa? do you people have a hidden agenda?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

excuse my ignorance and great 1st post (not) but who the hell are you - do you have an obvious agenda?

Originally Posted by all ways wired
excuse my ignorance but what the hell has this post/link got to do with british expats living in africa? do you people have a hidden agenda?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:16 am
Just Joined

huh???
Old Apr 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome all ways wired, clearly you haven't read any old threads on the Africa forum. I think you may have lit some blue touchpaper. Best of luck....
Old Apr 17th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ededed
Welcome all ways wired, clearly you haven't read any old threads on the Africa forum. I think you may have lit some blue touchpaper. Best of luck....
Well the poster already self-identified as ignorant. Not that he/she needed to.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 2:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pablo
Well the poster already self-identified as ignorant. Not that he/she needed to.
pablo, it would seem your sub-title of senior 'member' is quite appropriate....any chance of answering the original question?

cheers for the welcome ededed , i take it this isn't quite the friendly forum i thought it maybe? i will endevour to read up on past posts, and attempt to sort the wheat from the chaff.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:43 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Friendly? Sometimes....

This forum is a pretty accurate reflection of living in Africa. Moments of despair, camaradarie, bewilderment and hilarity - often on the same day - but some in more plentiful supply than others.

I'd be inclined to feel your way around a little before jumping straight in. There are some with unwavering views, logic that cannot be defeated and people who's personal experiences shape beliefs that no amount of argument will change - and that's fair enough. TIA after all.

Enjoy your time on the forum....and good luck.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:52 am
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future

Forget luck....you need strength !
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Forget luck....you need strength !
Actually, Jugs, I think you only need strength if you want to go on defending the indefensible. Otherwise honesty and a modicum of intelligence suffice. When is Malema off to Venezuela to learn all about nationalisation from his buddy Chavez?
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 1:53 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by all ways wired
excuse my ignorance but what the hell has this post/link got to do with british expats living in africa? Do you people have a hidden agenda?
Obviously not done much reading before spouting off. Do try again with some civility.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 2:55 am

It seems AWW has decided that discretion is the better part of valour.... shame, things were getting a bit staid around here.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ededed
It seems AWW has decided that discretion is the better part of valour.... shame, things were getting a bit staid around here.
Not sure about discretion and valour. I had the impression the troll didn't really have anything to say.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 4:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pablo
Not sure about discretion and valour. I had the impression the troll didn't really have anything to say.
laugh my ******' arse off 'paul'. i have been burying my father......
troll huh?? i do believe that definition is aimed straight at you pal. talk about posting something thats got f-all to do with the site.
let me guess.......another bitter afrikaner who fled the country having f-ed the indigenous population and then couldn't deal with the consequences.
why don't you put your time dedicated to something a tad more interesting than posting some shite on a site that you don't even belong on??
now answer my original question

Last edited by all ways wired; Apr 27th 2010 at 5:06 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.