Wikiposts

The Titty Thread...

Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:27 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...naughty
always.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
always.
good boy...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:28 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two other things on that night...I'll see what I can do, but I don't think I can get out of it...
Two? such a greedy woman
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:31 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

good boy...
do i get a choccy drop now
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:32 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

do i get a choccy drop now
not yet...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:33 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by beebee
Two? such a greedy woman
always keep a spare one...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:34 am

always keep a spare one...
so.. which one is the spare?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:34 am
live life to the max

not yet...
have i got to do the foot thing first, you was all a quiver last time
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:40 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

I just knew there had to be a way to make you come on the board...
haha, all you had to do was ask!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:44 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by zamboooka
haha, all you had to do was ask!!!
you know me...I am shy
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:21 am

you know me...I am shy
i can vouch that she's not...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:22 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by beebee
i can vouch that she's not...
oh BB, don't tell him...I might be able to fool the newbie...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:27 am
live life to the max

you know me...I am shy
yeah we both went to the same school of shyness.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:29 am
hmmmm...nice

yeah we both went to the same school of shyness.
ah...I do actually think that you are shy...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

you know me...I am shy
The titty thread??????

Well I had to have a look at this, of course...........

Well ignoring the fact that MH has returned to attacking me despite me falling in love with her last night (she's a fan of Dusty Springfield, Britain's finest ever female singer), I have to say there are a number of false (sorry!) assumptions that women make about men's views....

Firstly - women assume men prefer large breasts - not true, the vast majority of men actually find them quite intimidating, and prefer small-to-medium, if that makes sense......

Yes Beebee et al there are a number of us who are 'bum men' much more than we are 'tit men'. If I ruled the world, I would make it compulsory for all women from 16 to 60 to wear tight jeans, but what the hell....... if I ruled the world, that would be the least of your problems. Nice bottom encased in tight jeans...... excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom - I'll only be a few seconds...........

Ah, that's better..........

The psychological side (a woman's self-esteem, looking 'feminine' etc) - I need to think about that for a bit longer.......

And here is my other theory - clothes have a flattening effect. Every woman I have ever known intimately was bigger in the breast department when the clothes came off than I had imagined they would be. Do the boys agree?

Last edited by The Dean; Aug 28th 2007 at 7:32 am. Reason: crap spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.