Wikiposts

The Titty Thread...

Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:13 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by mythic
no, afraid not,
We are Mirdif Mavis's .. then you get the Jumeirah Janes.. bit like Kingston compared to Coffee Hall!! Or Leadenhall to The Lakes estate!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:15 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
We are Mirdif Mavis's .. then you get the Jumeirah Janes.. bit like Kingston compared to Coffee Hall!! Or Leadenhall to The Lakes estate!
i see, well in my minds eye i think i know the fairest one of all
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:16 am

i see, well in my minds eye i think i know the fairest one of all
MM is not here I'm afraid...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:28 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

MM is not here I'm afraid...
oh dear, she an early bird then,
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:32 am

oh dear, she an early bird then,
You are kidding..she is prob out on the town still in the UK.. if she were here she would prob still be out..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:34 am
live life to the max

You are kidding..she is prob out on the town still in the UK.. if she were here she would prob still be out..
good for her, hope her holiday is going well,
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yeh shes probably in the Kebab van queue at this very moment
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:37 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
oooh nice, kebabs are good at the end of a night
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you will suffer for that
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:42 am

oooh nice, kebabs are good at the end of a night
I have found some here...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:43 am
live life to the max

I have found some here...
got a new one opened down road from here, but its early days to judge
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:44 am

got a new one opened down road from here, but its early days to judge
had one tonight.. not quite the same, but as close as you would get here i imagine
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:46 am
live life to the max

had one tonight.. not quite the same, but as close as you would get here i imagine
oooh thanks to MH's countrymen i just dont feel like i could handle one just yet
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:52 am

oooh thanks to MH's countrymen i just dont feel like i could handle one just yet
you can't blame MH for that
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Evening all...is this thread dedicated to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.