The Titty Thread...

Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:09 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by Miss DD
My master, tell me, what do you want??
well a bacon buttie to start please,
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:10 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

So you don't want another. Oh well, don't say I didn't try.
one is enough for me.. but thanks anyway
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beebee
one is enough for me.. but thanks anyway
No problems, just remember I offered
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mythic
Bacon buttie, nectar of the gods. I'm presuming white pappy bread and brown sauce, crispy bacon, no fatty bits???
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:12 am

sorry Myth.. tits like that and you ask for a bacon sarnie??
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:13 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Bacon buttie, nectar of the gods. I'm presuming white pappy bread and brown sauce, crispy bacon, no fatty bits???
oooh yeah crusts cut off, and cornered, like it cornered
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

oooh yeah crusts cut off, and cornered, like it cornered
Now you've lost me, what's cornered??
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

No problems, I can do tits and bacon buttie at the same time.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:15 am
live life to the max

Now you've lost me, what's cornered??
heehhee play your cards right
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:16 am

No problems, I can do tits and bacon buttie at the same time.
Oh..that confirms it then...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Confirms what, lmao???
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:18 am
live life to the max

well need to build some strength first, beebee, what confirms it
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:19 am

Confirms what, lmao???
Err.. i'll tell u later..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

I need to get to my bed soon, can't you tell me now, please BB!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:28 am
live life to the max

I need to get to my bed soon, can't you tell me now, please BB!!!
yeah please beebee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.