Selfie deaths

Old Feb 23rd 2016, 4:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Selfie deaths

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Not thought about it before really, but i could clean n press almost by body weight at one point now you have said it. Nowhere near it anymore though. amazing how it just drifts away.
When I was 18/19 I was playing American Football (believe it or not). After playing some big games and stuff, a few of us got invited to NFL Europe trials. Minimum bench press requirement for our age was 100kg.

Frankly ridiculous. I think back then I could maybe squeeze 80 out.

Nowadays - christ. I don't even know. But not ****ing much.
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
When I was 18/19 I was playing American Football (believe it or not). After playing some big games and stuff, a few of us got invited to NFL Europe trials. Minimum bench press requirement for our age was 100kg.

Frankly ridiculous. I think back then I could maybe squeeze 80 out.

Nowadays - christ. I don't even know. But not ****ing much.
18/19 and 100kg bloody hel you would have had to have been training from the age of 3 for that!!! Crazy
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 4:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Rubydo
18/19 and 100kg bloody hel you would have had to have been training from the age of 3 for that!!! Crazy
Yup, was stupid. Couple of the lads could do it though. Monsters.
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, was stupid. Couple of the lads could do it though. Monsters.
Sounds abnormal to me at that age!
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Screw that. I've never been to good at bench press.

I'm generally a fan of self weight exercises although I do like to mix it up with free weights and machines. Some machines are good to give you a start for particular free weight exercises, I.e. start you off form wise before you move to the free weights.

Not looking to build up, just tone up. Although currently not going much exercise as I have a damaged rotator cuff, scapula tendinopathy apparently from over working it in the gym! Thankfully the physio seems to be working well.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 7:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Screw that. I've never been to good at bench press.

I'm generally a fan of self weight exercises but don't do many...when I last did squats without any weight I was blown away by how hard it was to do lots. I do like to mix it up with free weights and machines. Some machines are good to give you a start for particular free weight exercises, I.e. start you off form wise before you move to the free weights.

Not looking to build up, just tone up. Although currently not going much exercise as I have a damaged rotator cuff, scapula tendinopathy apparently from over working it in the gym! Thankfully the physio seems to be working well.
That's why I use free weights - more to get some definition back, burn some fat off and get a touch bigger. It means I can overcomplicate what I go in to do at times but also means I just focus on working hard.

If you lift heavy weights and do back to back sets with minimal rest times and work lots of different parts for 30-40mins, your heart rate will be up and you'll be burning lard and making muscles. Similarly, going light weight high reps is going to be effective at burning lard too.

I research new things all the time and give them a go but fundamentally, I know if I warm up, lift weights, get the heart rate up, stretch before and after and get it done in sub 40mins then I've worked hard, burned lard and done well.

Now, if I sort my diet out a bit better, I'll be a ****ing supermodel.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I use free weights - more to get some definition back, burn some fat off and get a touch bigger. It means I can overcomplicate what I go in to do at times but also means I just focus on working hard.

If you lift heavy weights and do back to back sets with minimal rest times and work lots of different parts for 30-40mins, your heart rate will be up and you'll be burning lard and making muscles. Similarly, going light weight high reps is going to be effective at burning lard too.

I research new things all the time and give them a go but fundamentally, I know if I warm up, lift weights, get the heart rate up, stretch before and after and get it done in sub 40mins then I've worked hard, burned lard and done well.

Now, if I sort my diet out a bit better, I'll be a ****ing supermodel.
Doing great Scamp.

Old Feb 24th 2016, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hahaha walking through the mall and just laughed out loud!
Old Feb 24th 2016, 9:38 am
Account Closed

You been spying on me?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

You been spying on me?
Loving the get up Scamp!
Old Feb 24th 2016, 9:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Loving the get up Scamp!
It's an all-in-one leotard type. Thong at the back. FIT.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

It's an all-in-one leotard type. Thong at the back. FIT.
Sounds incredible