Selfie deaths

Old Feb 21st 2016, 7:26 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selfie deaths

Theres a hipster guy who goes past my office often. Two wheels driving thingie, selfie stick, wireless HUGE headphones, sh***y hair (you know the one with nothing on the sides and a huge blob of unwashed hair on the top, looks like something we use to clean the john ffs), saggy pants down below his ass, black huge frames which I am sure dont have any prescription in them and thin as a reed.
Everytime he goes by I want him to trip and fall off those idiotic 2 wheels (I refuse to call them hoverboards because they do NOT hover), and hopefully break those idiotic headphones (because we DO not live in the 60s anymore) and fall on his selfie stick in such a manner that he gets in a love hate relationship with it for the rest of his life!!
Old Feb 21st 2016, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Theres a hipster guy who goes past my office often. Two wheels driving thingie, selfie stick, wireless HUGE headphones, sh***y hair (you know the one with nothing on the sides and a huge blob of unwashed hair on the top, looks like something we use to clean the john ffs), saggy pants down below his ass, black huge frames which I am sure dont have any prescription in them and thin as a reed.
Everytime he goes by I want him to trip and fall off those idiotic 2 wheels (I refuse to call them hoverboards because they do NOT hover), and hopefully break those idiotic headphones (because we DO not live in the 60s anymore) and fall on his selfie stick in such a manner that he gets in a love hate relationship with it for the rest of his life!!
You are showing your age
Old Feb 21st 2016, 11:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was in the US but someone was taking their selfie whilst holding a gun to their head (as you do). However instead of clicking the camera button, they pulled the trigger. Because obviously there's no point in taking a pic of yourself holding a gun to your head unless it's loaded! Thank **** for Darwin I say.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 11:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Not a fan of those hoverboard things. Mainly because it's fat kids on them and they insist on using them ****ing everywhere, even in the shops where it may be narrow and they can't go sideways therefore you have to move out their way completely. *****.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 21st 2016, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Not a fan of those hoverboard things. Mainly because it's fat kids on them and they insist on using them ****ing everywhere, even in the shops where it may be narrow and they can't go sideways therefore you have to move out their way completely. *****.
hover board are now banned from being used in any public places....they can only be used at designated areas
Old Feb 21st 2016, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mission
hover board are now banned from being used in any public places....they can only be used at designated areas
I dream one day of a stand off with a kid in Choithrams. Picture this....Aisle is barely wide enough for my stupendously sculpted broad shoulders and another person...in a normal situation we would both have to go sideways. It's just a tight aisled shop.

Kid approaches on a blue lit up hoverboard. Scamp refuses to back down. Stare down ensues. Kid has to reverse precariously, falls, cries. HAHAHAHAHAHA the world laughs.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

I dream one day of a stand off with a kid in Choithrams. Picture this....Aisle is barely wide enough for my stupendously sculpted broad shoulders and another person...in a normal situation we would both have to go sideways. It's just a tight aisled shop.

Kid approaches on a blue lit up hoverboard. Scamp refuses to back down. Stare down ensues. Kid has to reverse precariously, falls, cries. HAHAHAHAHAHA the world laughs.
Some serious thought went into that didn't it Scamp?
Old Feb 21st 2016, 3:09 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

you know come to think of it the space outside my office is not THAT wide, we can sort of funnel it down by strategically placing boxes and make it so that the mop head on the two wheel thingie (STOP calling it hoverboard, this is a hoverboard) and you can meet and then you and I both can laugh in his face if he is alone....or run away and laugh when no one's looking if he has his friends with him!
Old Feb 21st 2016, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

you know come to think of it the space outside my office is not THAT wide, we can sort of funnel it down by strategically placing boxes and make it so that the mop head on the two wheel thingie (STOP calling it hoverboard, this is a hoverboard) and you can meet and then you and I both can laugh in his face if he is alone....or run away and laugh when no one's looking if he has his friends with him!
Going off on a tangent here but kind of same scenario of wanting bad things to happen to annoying people.
There's an extremely annoying girl in my gym classes ( one of those know it alls, does the move before the instructor type of person!) the list is endless but I would love for if one of the step classes, the extra step she continually puts under (even more than the instructor) if just 1 day she mis steps n falls face first smashing her teeth in!

😳
Old Feb 21st 2016, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Going off on a tangent here but kind of same scenario of wanting bad things to happen to annoying people.
There's an extremely annoying girl in my gym classes ( one of those know it alls, does the move before the instructor type of person!) the list is endless but I would love for if one of the step classes, the extra step she continually puts under (even more than the instructor) if just 1 day she mis steps n falls face first smashing her teeth in!

😳
Is she hot?
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Is she hot?
She's got a cracking body but a face for radio! She's just extremely annoying!
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 3:20 am
Account Closed

Some serious thought went into that didn't it Scamp?
A lot. More than is probably healthy.

😳
Just take one side out. Or put the whole lot on marbles. Or put washing up liquid on the floor. Or just stand in front of her when she's doing the class applauding how great she is, non stop. Or just stand in front of her and point and laugh.
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

A lot. More than is probably healthy.

Just take one side out. Or put the whole lot on marbles. Or put washing up liquid on the floor. Or just stand in front of her when she's doing the class applauding how great she is, non stop. Or just stand in front of her and point and laugh.
Like the washing up liquid idea, she would probably notice the others. As for the laughing she would love it! She's a proper fruit loop honestly, she like dances while doing the workouts and does all the "whoop whoop" business!
She gets me mad just thinking about her ha. Although she wasn't there last night in the classes so maybe she's been hit by a bus 😃
Old Feb 22nd 2016, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Like the washing up liquid idea, she would probably notice the others. As for the laughing she would love it! She's a proper fruit loop honestly, she like dances while doing the workouts and does all the "whoop whoop" business!
She gets me mad just thinking about her ha. Although she wasn't there last night in the classes so maybe she's been hit by a bus 😃
I hate that. When I head to the gym after work I want to be in and out in 35 minutes, 40 max. I can't bear the ***** with their little weight lifting gloves on spending 15 minutes doing one exercise. Get on with it, get it done, get it lifted, get the **** out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.