The Royal Wedding

Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Royal Wedding

I am not that interested in it myself to be honest with you, I know KittyKat is celebrating with bunting and victoria sponge, anyone else doing anything to commemorate the Royal Wedding?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am not that interested in it myself to be honest with you, I know KittyKat is celebrating with bunting and victoria sponge, anyone else doing anything to commemorate the Royal Wedding?
going to brunch at belgian beer cafe, they have promised not to show it.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm paying for it but not invited

bollocks to them
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:57 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't decided yet. Either a champers picnic in Hyde Park or a street party in Fulham. Might go for the Hyde Park one, but it depends on how much rain there is.

Incidentally enough, London looks fabulous with all the bunting and Union Jacks and the place's is decidedly spruced up. That alone makes it worthwhile to see London, wedding or not.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I will probably watch part of it but for the pageantry and views of London looking great, as much as for the wedding itself. I'd gladly get rid of the whole royal family, but I do enjoy the spectacles that the Brits can put on for a big event. It's for the same reason that I watch the Trooping of the Colour and the Remembrance Day parade etc.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Haven't decided yet. Either a champers picnic in Hyde Park or a street party in Fulham. Might go for the Hyde Park one, but it depends on how much rain there is.

Incidentally enough, London looks fabulous with all the bunting and Union Jacks and the place's is decidedly spruced up. That alone makes it worthwhile to see London, wedding or not.
yeah I like to see that sort of stuff, there is a house at the Ranches got flags out etc seems a bit weird here but there are plenty of brunches/parties going on. I have been making wedding favours all morning for a friend who is go to the Polo Club event.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:05 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
I will probably watch part of it but for the pageantry and views of London looking great, as much as for the wedding itself. I'd gladly get rid of the whole royal family, but I do enjoy the spectacles that the Brits can put on for a big event. It's for the same reason that I watch the Trooping of the Colour and the Remembrance Day parade etc.
I won't be watching it live, I only really want to see The Dress and what everyone else is wearing. Will prob download the special afterwards.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:11 am
Account Closed

If you see an aerial shot of Hyde Park, look for the 6'1 tall guy with the blue wool overcoat and a black umbrella.

That's me.

I won't be watching it live, I only really want to see The Dress and what everyone else is wearing. Will prob download the special afterwards.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:12 am
Concierge

If you see an aerial shot of Hyde Park, look for the 6'1 tall guy with the blue wool overcoat and a black umbrella.

That's me.
I am pretty sure you will stand out in a crowd how's it going in the new job?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Start on Monday.

Right now I'm just enjoying London, settling into a temporary flat and catching up with old friends.

Getting hot down there?

I am pretty sure you will stand out in a crowd how's it going in the new job?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:16 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It is apparently on for hours. I will watch an hour or so. That's enough.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:18 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
It is apparently on for hours. I will watch an hour or so. That's enough.
it will be on all day, full 24 hours I reckon, I will just watch the hi lights
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:18 am
Concierge

Start on Monday.

Right now I'm just enjoying London, settling into a temporary flat and catching up with old friends.

Getting hot down there?
yup it is 38 now, going to the pool this afternoon
Old Apr 28th 2011, 10:54 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I've asked one of my sisters to buy for Jasmine a set of the Royal Mail commemorative stamps. That's about it as far as the Royal Wedding is concerned. As for BC rushing out into the mid-afternoon 38degC sunshine, how she doesn't get skin cancer is a mystery to me. I know so many people whose lives have been ruined by over-exposure to the sun. Before you say anything, sunscreen unfortunately does bugger-all to prevent skin cancer.
Old Apr 28th 2011, 11:04 am
Bored liberal

it will be on all day, full 24 hours I reckon, I will just watch the hi lights
I think it already is judging by what I saw on Sky News last night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.