Wikiposts

Rent Renewal

Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent Renewal

Originally Posted by Scamp
* Rowell.

I've still heard nothing. Thanks for reminding me....will call him.
Show him this Scamp....

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...efy-5-rent-cap

Rera prohibits raising the rent by more than 5 per cent if the rent is more than 25 per cent below the market rate. Landlords must also give 90 days' notice of any proposed rent increase, and the rent may be raised only if both parties agree. If the do not, the landlord must ask Rera for a review.
"The notion that the landlord can kick out the tenant and fix an arbitrary rent at their own discretion as they see fit - that's incorrect," Ms Yamalova said.
"Basically, the tenant does not have to do anything. The default rule is that the same terms of the original contract automatically apply on renewal," she said.
"If the tenant does not agree and the landlord insists on the increase then the landlord must take it to the Rent Committee, and whoever files with the Rent Committee has to pay a 3.5 per cent filing fee."

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Oct 24th 2012 at 7:35 pm.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 3:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Rang him yesterday.

Agreed to my offer of 65k.

Sorted! Happy Scamp.

Thanks Meow, Auto, PS and everyone else for the resources and help.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:37 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Rang him yesterday.
Sorted! Happy Scamp.
Poptastic pop pickers!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Rang him yesterday.

Sorted! Happy Scamp.

result darling.. * hands Scamp a glass of bubbly* xxx
Old Oct 25th 2012, 5:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
result darling.. * hands Scamp a glass of bubbly* xxx
I'd love one.

Can't though. 0100 pick of the Mrs' family. I'm talking mother, brother, nan and great aunt. Thank god we've got two apartments.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd love one.

Can't though. 0100 pick of the Mrs' family. I'm talking mother, brother, nan and great aunt. Thank god we've got two apartments.
OMG!! What on earth are you going to do with the great aunt and the Nan??? Ah...thinking about it..they are probably close to my age!!!
Maybe I should take them out...I will take them clubbing
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

BTW.. did you organise a "meet and greet" for them? Otherwise they will be stuck at immigration for ever. You can call Ahlan meet and greet now and pay when you get to the airport

http://www.ahlan-dia.com/
Do the premium 1..they will love you forever group of 4 people 576dhs plus a tip

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Oct 25th 2012 at 6:24 am.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

BTW.. did you organise a "meet and greet" for them? Otherwise they will be stuck at immigration for ever. You can call Ahlan meet and greet now and pay when you get to the airport

Do the premium 1..they will love you forever group of 4 people 576dhs plus a tip
Patsy is immigration likely to be a nightmare tomorrow morning? I'm popping over for the day. I wasn't sure if it was worth doing the meet and greet thing?
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Theseus
Patsy is immigration likely to be a nightmare tomorrow morning? I'm popping over for the day. I wasn't sure if it was worth doing the meet and greet thing?
depends what time but being the eid holiday maybe..it is 250dhs well spent xx..sorry 160dhs!

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Oct 25th 2012 at 6:50 am.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

depends what time but being the eid holiday maybe..it is 250dhs well spent xx..sorry 160dhs!

Marvellous thank you. I did feel like a bit of a knob doing it with only hand luggage last time that was in the way back in to Doha. It was nice walking past all the queuing people though.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:09 am
Account Closed

600 dibs? **** it, they can queue. Especially if Its being suggested that 'we' (me mainly) pay for everyone to go to Al Qasr
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

600 dibs? **** it, they can queue. Especially if Its being suggested that 'we' (me mainly) pay for everyone to go to Al Qasr
You pay for all of her family? You're not even married.

Don't be a sucker.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:49 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theseus
Marvellous thank you. I did feel like a bit of a knob doing it with only hand luggage last time that was in the way back in to Doha. It was nice walking past all the queuing people though.
The e-gate card is as fast as the meet and greet, normally it only takes me 5 minutes to get through dxb. Its around 40 dollars for 2 years I think.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
The e-gate card is as fast as the meet and greet, normally it only takes me 5 minutes to get through dxb. Its around 40 dollars for 2 years I think.
Yes, but if you have visitors who do not regularly come to Dubai then it is a nice thing to do for them, especially if they are 1st time visitors.
I always get meet and greet for my guests and also send a private car for them, it is awful having to queue for taxis at certain times of the day/night.
That way they arrive at my house, stress free and I have the bubbly cooling for their welcome drinks
Old Oct 27th 2012, 11:01 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The meet and greet is particularly good thing for people who are not experienced travellers, or who are elderly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.