Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The quality of new posters

Wikiposts

The quality of new posters

Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:32 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The quality of new posters

Originally Posted by seven seas
PM abuse is just not on. Block and/or complain to the admins.
S'okay. The boys took him out back and taught him a lesson...
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:37 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Did I break one? I don't remember what i posted, but believe I kept within the rules. Unfortunately Lazurus isn't working with the text entry boxes on here so I can't look back through what I tried to submit. If a Mod knows, I'm guessing I'll get a PM later with what it was.
It was probably a post with a link in it or you quoted somebody with a link in their post.

Links in posts by new members get automatically put into a check place so that the mods can make sure it's not somebody who joined just to spam all over the place.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
It was probably a post with a link in it or you quoted somebody with a link in their post.

Links in posts by new members get automatically put into a check place so that the mods can make sure it's not somebody who joined just to spam all over the place.
Ah, yes. I quoted the person above me who had a link to the Riyadh Hog riders! That explains it. Stress level lowered. Thanks
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:55 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Ah, yes. I quoted the person above me who had a link to the Riyadh Hog riders! That explains it. Stress level lowered. Thanks
Riyadh Hog Riders? Isn't pork not banned in KSA, also I would think shagging a pig can't be legal either.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kix
Riyadh Hog Riders? Isn't pork not banned in KSA, also I would think shagging a pig can't be legal either.
But shagging a 40 year old piece of junk called a Harley Davidson is permissible?
(Sorry 60 Year old)
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kix
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/ma...f-7880912.html

Weirder things have happened!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

I was attempting to stick with the more 'Mechanical' Antiques!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackthehat
I was attempting to stick with the more 'Mechanical' Antiques!
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/130090-...sex-with-table

Does a picnic table with folding (mechanical) legs suffice?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/130090-...sex-with-table

Does a picnic table with folding (mechanical) legs suffice?
No! Let's just stick to that old piece of shit called a Harley Davidson! - The most dire machine to ever grace this earth!

BTW: Country and Western is the 'Music of the Devil!' And a Cadillac Escalade would not pull a Black Man off my Granny!

Last edited by jackthehat; Jun 25th 2012 at 10:31 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackthehat
No! Let's just stick to that old piece of shit called a Harley Davidson! - The most dire machine to ever grace this earth!

BTW: Country and Western is the 'Music of the Devil!'
Do they go hand in hand? Everyone loves a bit of Dolly from time to time.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

The best PM I ever got from a new poster....

hey there

sorry to be so forward but ive seen a couple of your posts and you seem to be in the scene...

we're a young couple who've just moved to the middle east and are looking for some tips as to how to get involved and where?

Charming!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:54 pm
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
The best PM I ever got from a new poster....

hey there

sorry to be so forward but ive seen a couple of your posts and you seem to be in the scene...

we're a young couple who've just moved to the middle east and are looking for some tips as to how to get involved and where?

Charming!
Sorry if I misunderstood MD, I thought you were in the know .
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Sorry if I misunderstood MD, I thought you were in the know .
Well their names were far ruder than Dumbo im afraid!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:26 pm
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Well their names were far ruder than Dumbo im afraid!
Ask me why I'm called Dumbo
Old Jun 25th 2012, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dumbo
Ask me why I'm called Dumbo
Ooh,cheeky chops!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.