Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Norway shootings thread

Norway shootings thread

Old Jul 31st 2011, 9:40 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Norway shootings thread

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Jews safe and running the show in Israel
Agreed but Israel can't go on like this forever with only Jews running the show, they need a plan to bring all the peoples and territories of Israel into one state with a secular government (I can't see anything else working).

It doesn't seem likely it will be achieved directly through political negotiation but instead through gradual erosion of support for a separate state.

Much like the IRA hasn't really been dealt with in northern Ireland directly but the economic circumstances that allowed them support was been eroded over time. It may take longer however.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 6:57 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Norway shootings thread

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Agreed but Israel can't go on like this forever with only Jews running the show, they need a plan to bring all the peoples and territories of Israel into one state with a secular government (I can't see anything else working).

It doesn't seem likely it will be achieved directly through political negotiation but instead through gradual erosion of support for a separate state.

Much like the IRA hasn't really been dealt with in northern Ireland directly but the economic circumstances that allowed them support was been eroded over time. It may take longer however.
Israel already has around a million Arabs.

I seriously doubt people like Hamas will accept Israel's rule...nor do I feel Israel (or any state) is required to open it's doors to other people who claim their land or accuse them of racism for wanting a majority state in their ancestral homelands.What's needed is for the Palestinians to be absorbed by their Arab neighbours - population exchange has only been half completed. The Jews of the region went to Israel and the Arabs who wanted to leave did but were not accepted by their Arab brethren.

Then the doors would open for the Kurds...and a bit of diversity will return to a region dominated by Arabs for the last millenia.

N.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Quite true.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 12:00 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Quite a lot of media outlets have assumed people like Breivik represent the anti-multiculturalist position now. Indeed, I share some of this insane man's views and at least two people in these forums have tried to link me to him...one going as far as suggesting I contributed to his manifesto.

This is like all people who say abortion is murder being tied to a tiny minority of insane people who kill abortion doctors. Or like saying all Muslims are terrorists...brown skinned or not.

N.

Last edited by Norm_uk; Aug 1st 2011 at 12:02 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Quite a lot of media outlets have assumed people like Breivik represent the anti-multiculturalist position now. Indeed, I share some of this insane man's views and at least two people in these forums have tried to link me to him...one going as far as suggesting I contributed to his manifesto.

This is like all people who say abortion is murder being tied to a tiny minority of insane people who kill abortion doctors. Or like saying all Muslims are terrorists...brown skinned or not.

N.
I'm still surprised that some media outlets are not labelling him a terrorist. In any case, stories are circulating about muslims/arabs being chased in Norway following the attack prior to the gunman being identified as a white man.

In other news, the collective known as Anonymous have decided to take on Anders Breivik, flood the internet with fake copies of his manifesto to muddle his message. I find this one of their better moves. As if some social conscience of the internet.

http://www.themarknews.com/articles/...ik-into-a-joke
Old Aug 1st 2011, 5:50 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Norway shootings thread

Quite true.
Both kill white people, similar you see.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Both kill white people, similar you see.
Not quite sure what you mean with this.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 7:13 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it was only a matter of time before an Israeli made what happened in Norway to be about the Jews and the Palestinians...

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columni...aspx?id=231838
Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the EDL, Northern League and National Front also claim they share more with Murray and Hitchens. How convenient.

The statements you find OK , the ones I posted earlier, they are from the EDL, Northern League and the National Front.

Strange- these organisations rely on a tiny lumpen minority to vote for their zany ideas, and they don't even have to think up any real policies. They know they will get enough votes to guarantee an income, but not enough to actually be in a position to do anything. That's why Griffin does what he does. Your motivation puzzles me.

Perceived islamisation- is just another process. Europe was christianised, then that ebbed, and a number of waves of ideas have come and gone. The strongest, healthiest ideas will survive. The weaker ones will wither. That's life. Any culture's range and influence waxes and wanes. You prefer to turn back the clock to the good old days, others have a different definition of what good is. Just by coincidence, you happen to see the enemy as the weakest, least empowered section of society.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by seven seas
Yeah, the EDL, Northern League and National Front also claim they share more with Murray and Hitchens. How convenient.
Even the direst of enemies often share the same view on some subjects. You seem keen to associate people with groups because of views they share on certain issues. I seriously doubt Hitchens or Murray would be happy to be associated with the National Front, do you?
The statements you find OK , the ones I posted earlier, they are from the EDL, Northern League and the National Front.
So what? Are you suggesting that because I share views on specific subjects with such groups that I support or condone them?
Strange- these organisations rely on a tiny lumpen minority to vote for their zany ideas, and they don't even have to think up any real policies. They know they will get enough votes to guarantee an income, but not enough to actually be in a position to do anything. That's why Griffin does what he does. Your motivation puzzles me.
One of the reasons I cannot support parties like the BNP, even if there are similar views on specific subjects is their lack of proper policy and of course their association with thuggery, racism and violence...Griffin uses popular concerns as a platform for a poorly concealed neo-fascist agenda. No better than the idiots in power right now and perhaps more dangerous. It's one thing to look through rose tinted glasses at an idealised past but quite another to try and save the parts which are positive whilst flushing away things that are clearly negative.

Perceived islamisation- is just another process. Europe was christianised, then that ebbed, and a number of waves of ideas have come and gone. The strongest, healthiest ideas will survive. The weaker ones will wither. That's life. Any culture's range and influence waxes and wanes. You prefer to turn back the clock to the good old days, others have a different definition of what good is. Just by coincidence, you happen to see the enemy as the weakest, least empowered section of society.
So you want to capitulate? Evidently you see nothing in Western culture worth fighting for...that's your prerogative of course but don't expect everyone to share that view.

As for seeing enemies - the ones in power and the sheer apathy of our own people are the worst enemies of Western civillisation in my opinion. Other cultures are simply empowered by our weakness.

N.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:24 am

I'm still surprised that some media outlets are not labelling him a terrorist. In any case, stories are circulating about muslims/arabs being chased in Norway following the attack prior to the gunman being identified as a white man.
He should be labeled as a terrorist I suppose. Also, some Islamic groups claimed responsibility before he was arrested.

In other news, the collective known as Anonymous have decided to take on Anders Breivik, flood the internet with fake copies of his manifesto to muddle his message. I find this one of their better moves. As if some social conscience of the internet.

http://www.themarknews.com/articles/...ik-into-a-joke
Do you think it will work? The original has been out there for a while now...not that many will even have the time to read it - it's even longer than my posts on these forums

N.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 10:12 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Norway shootings thread

Not quite sure what you mean with this.
White people would be less concerned if Osama had concentrated on the Chinese?
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 2:57 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

in a nutshell..
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Even the direst of enemies often share the same view on some subjects. You seem keen to associate people with groups because of views they share on certain issues. I seriously doubt Hitchens or Murray would be happy to be associated with the National Front, do you?

So what? Are you suggesting that because I share views on specific subjects with such groups that I support or condone them?

N.
Sharing views is not just guilt by association. It's not a transparent superficial likeness, like Hitler's vegetarianism, or Saddam's fondness for cigars. You share and defend views that separate the EDL etc from other people.

Everywhere around the world, people are waking up to an informal, decentralised trend of terrorists who want to take us back. Who espouse a frightening end-of-days ideology of hatred. They rely on scaring people to draw out terrorists like Breivik who will do their dirty work for them. They share a lot with Alqaida.

All you do is repeat the same old myths and tired cliches about muslim birthrates and loss of European culture. I think European culture is more deep-rooted and vibrant and healthier than the recent islamic culture, and it will survive. You prefer to support the extremists and parrot their ideas, while denying any connection to them.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

He should be labeled as a terrorist I suppose. Also, some Islamic groups claimed responsibility before he was arrested.

Do you think it will work? The original has been out there for a while now...not that many will even have the time to read it - it's even longer than my posts on these forums

N.
The group which claimed responsibility, I had a look for in the immediate aftermath and found very little info on them..But these things occur regularly don't they?

As for flooding the internet with fake copies of his manifesto, the purpose is to attempt to drown his original out. Whether it will work or not, I am not sure. But judging by the activity on certain imageboards, I would expect there are plenty of contributors. However, a copy is linked to the wiki page so it would be a matter of removing that, as well as others. It did seem there was a pretty committed attempt by all sorts of websites to remove as much info on him as possible. His twitter account has been hacked and the tweet has been removed amongst other things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.