Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by MacScot
Haha...so true, discussions can become a little sticky at times !
nothing sticky if your able to take in all of the information...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Tanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really nice

Hi everybody my name Tony and i live in Lancashire U/K,I'm 62yrs old and have been involved in Public transport for the last 26yrs[training] I joined your forum to get the run down on H/K. I will be returning to H/K in early October 09,for a just 5nights,the last time i was there was in65/66,stationed up in Sek kong,so to the forum members who have given me the help and advice;;;;many, thanks guys.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanky Tony
Hi everybody my name Tony and i live in Lancashire U/K,I'm 62yrs old and have been involved in Public transport for the last 26yrs[training] I joined your forum to get the run down on H/K. I will be returning to H/K in early October 09,for a just 5nights,the last time i was there was in65/66,stationed up in Sek kong,so to the forum members who have given me the help and advice;;;;many, thanks guys.
If H/K is Hong Kong, I think you need to post in the Far East forum ?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Hello everyone, my name is kenny I am an electrician and hope to move to Victoria, I have a sister who is married out there. My family and I went out in march 2007 and we have wanted to move ever since. I sat vetassess in april and failed on motor circuit But thanks to the help received largely from this site I am a lot more confident for resit next week. Time will tell! I am a christian and believe that the good Lord has it all planned out. God bless you all!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kennyheb
Hello everyone, my name is kenny I am an electrician and hope to move to Victoria, I have a sister who is married out there. My family and I went out in march 2007 and we have wanted to move ever since. I sat vetassess in april and failed on motor circuit But thanks to the help received largely from this site I am a lot more confident for resit next week. Time will tell! I am a christian and believe that the good Lord has it all planned out. God bless you all!
Victoria...Must be in the Northern Emirates, on the way to Musandam...

Welcome nonetheless...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

kennyheb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius

Welcome nonetheless...
Oh man, looks like I posted in wrong place. thanks for kind welcome though
Old Jul 24th 2009, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dont worry, we have big hearts...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 8:48 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

The good lord did not plan that very well
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

arthurdaily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

I am currently debating wether to accept my offer to work in Riyadh but, in the mean time would like to say "Hello" to everyone. I have never worked outside of the UK before so this is something very new. I would be coming alone and would like to stay on a compound with a bit of life (If that is possible!!!)... Anyone play Badminton?

Anyone got some upto date prices for single residents in a compound?

Arthur
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

xij64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
New in Jeddah.......and still getting to grips with it
I have lots of stupid questions that appear to have been asked before.

looking for Jeddah Hash House harriers contacts.

Hopefully not long before I am in a compound.

xij64

or........OnOn, Trolley Dolly
Old Jul 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Tanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really niceTanky Tony is just really nice

Originally Posted by MacScot
If H/K is Hong Kong, I think you need to post in the Far East forum ?
Already done so,have spoke to a few of the guys, cheers mate.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius

Welcome nonetheless...
Yeah but if you take the back way through HK you save about 30 minutes of driving via the truck road.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

HELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really niceHELEN44 is just really nice

Hello there,
I'm Helen, a Primary teacher, in middle age. I'm not a Newbie yet but I'm considering whether to teach in Al Ain or in Muscat. I'm from England and haven't made a final decision yet. It's great to see a site like this - I hope that I can help others too!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HELEN44
Hello there,
I'm Helen, a Primary teacher, in middle age. I'm not a Newbie yet but I'm considering whether to teach in Al Ain or in Muscat. I'm from England and haven't made a final decision yet. It's great to see a site like this - I hope that I can help others too!
Al Ain is lovely but so is Muscat!! choose the one with the best benefits!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Al Ain is lovely but so is Muscat!! choose the one with the best benefits!

goodlooking rich men ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.