Reload this Page >

I'm getting really old...

I'm getting really old...

Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:19 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm getting really old...

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hmmm... I might be 51, and no shark on the dance floor. But you girls think you're any better?
They think they are, much to our amusement
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:20 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scarletfan
They think they are, much to our amusement
I rest my case then...
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... I might be 51, and no shark on the dance floor. But you girls think you're any better?
we don't think we are better, we know
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:22 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the bat
we don't think we are better, we know
Pfff... Somewhere between 16 and 26 I would agree with you, afterwards male and female are on the same level. But mother nature helped me out a bit, meaning my partner (daughter) is nearly six months pregnant. So don't think she'll be doing the twist.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it's Today he is doing the deed. Some would say idiot! lol
it was at 11am sri lanka time, so unless she left him at the alter, he is now a married man...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:27 am
Account Closed

This is the sort of thing we put up with on our BE nights out

Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:29 am

This is the sort of thing we put up with on our BE nights out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ntQV4LjEhA
Pity you, really do. Now that would start me running, as far away as I could get.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:30 am
Account Closed

Pity you, really do. Now that would start me running, as far away as I could get.
I plucked up the courage cos MD is busy packing, leaving for UK tomorrow, MH is away and MM is back in UK!
By the time they all get back, they won't remember. lol
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
it was at 11am sri lanka time, so unless she left him at the alter, he is now a married man...

MM, xx
How's the weather hun? Having a good time?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I plucked up the courage cos MD is busy packing, leaving for UK tomorrow, MH is away and MM is back in UK!
oh we have very, very long memories...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How's the weather hun? Having a good time?
sunny one minute, absolutely peeing it down the next...typical uk summer...

MM, xx
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:33 am

Hahaha... A real hero I see. Well no off to vacation for me. Rented an apartment near Amsterdam, need to start painting it soon. Sold my house to the young couple and want to be out before the wedding day. How much junk can a person collect in 20 years right? Worst of all it means selling off my hobby, that really hurts.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Hahaha... A real hero I see. Well no off to vacation for me. Rented an apartment near Amsterdam, need to start painting it soon. Sold my house to the young couple and want to be out before the wedding day. How much junk can a person collect in 20 years right? Worst of all it means selling off my hobby, that really hurts.
What's the hobby?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh we have very, very long memories...

MM, xx
Ummmmm, Oops! HELP!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:39 am

What's the hobby?
Nearly 12 year old Bentley Brooklands Strait Eight. Drive it once or twice a month. With petrol at € 1.62 a liter, and a gas tank of 100 liters? Way above what I can normally afford. Someones coming to look at it this afternoon, if I can get € 25.000 for her she's sold.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.