Reload this Page >

I'm getting really old...

I'm getting really old...

Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:47 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm getting really old...

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Nearly 12 year old Bentley Brooklands Strait Eight. Drive it once or twice a month. With petrol at € 1.62 a liter, and a gas tank of 100 liters? Way above what I can normally afford. Someones coming to look at it this afternoon, if I can get € 25.000 for her she's sold.
Very nice. Impeccable taste, although not to everybody's liking it has to be said.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:51 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Very nice. Impeccable taste, although not to everybody's liking it has to be said.
Well bought it five years ago. A hobby is what I call her, I normally drive around in a beaten up Ford Mondeo which is ready for her final trip to the junk yard. If I can get € 25.000 for the Bentley the Audi I bought in Dubai is nearly paid for. Just hope the Ford doesn't die on me sooner.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Im sure it just happens one night when you are sleeping.All of a sudden you wake up one day and....

You listen to the music on the radio and decide that it is complete shit compared to the stuff when you were younger.

You are scared to go on a roller coaster.

You remind the "kids" about the days when we didnt have the internet or mobile phones.

You see all the special effects in films and think its amazing how they can do it now.

You dont like flying anymore.
I always thought when I was growing up that 35 was dead old, I'm that now, but to be honest feel pretty young, I guess it's hwo you live your life.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:58 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: I'm getting really old...

Gentlemen, your only as old as the woman you feel .
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Join the club, so am I. But what the heck when you pass 50 life starts all over again. (If I can skip the diaper era that is...)
Women don't age - we are like fine wine, we improve with age. And every decade is a new beginning. Another advantage of being a woman is that we have is that once we reach an age we like we stay there....... At this point we begin to buy more pairs of FMN shoes, paint our nails outrageous shades, increase the fortune we already spend on ourselves and lose our inhibitions - it's wonderful - even if it is disconcerting for our kids - but that's also part of the pleasure.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:57 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Women don't age - we are like fine wine, we improve with age. And every decade is a new beginning. Another advantage of being a woman is that we have is that once we reach an age we like we stay there....... At this point we begin to buy more pairs of FMN shoes, paint our nails outrageous shades, increase the fortune we already spend on ourselves and lose our inhibitions - it's wonderful - even if it is disconcerting for our kids - but that's also part of the pleasure.
And why did a famous European woman once say and I quote "We woman are as young as we look, unfortunately it is the mirror that reminds us to stop kidding ourselves. It are men that are granted the true eternal life, the older they get, the better they are..." end quote. Ooops... just started WW III on BE and I promised MH to behave.

Last edited by Dutchie; Aug 8th 2008 at 10:59 am.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:26 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Aging..I submitted this to a thread last year but still relevant..no?

AGING and THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50 she is like Germany, lost the war - haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like England, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, she is like Scotland. Most everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

AGING and THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 18 and 70 a man is like the USA - ruled by a dick.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by MacScot

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50 she is like Germany, lost the war - haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like England, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, she is like Scotland. Most everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

Acception being me, rulled by my brain.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by MacScot

Hmmm Mac... I don't know what would be worse, rulled by a dick or rulled by a cartoon figure like Charlie Brown, oops... forgot, PM Brown.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

A brain that makes two spelling mistakes in only four words
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Shadya
One spelling mistake depending on which version of English you use. UK or US? The other one a slip of the pen (as if you never make them). But? Point taken, my male ego has no problem with that.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by Shadya
Stand corrected, two mistakes. Must be the cannabis
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah right!
So, if you had a meeting to attend, and a stunning late 20's woman gave you the serious come on, you would attend the meeting and not attend to her?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Yeah right!
So, if you had a meeting to attend, and a stunning late 20's woman gave you the serious come on, you would attend the meeting and not attend to her?
I would seriously start asking myself what a breath taking 20's woman would see in me. And no, bed hopping isn't my style. I prefer the long seductions, tends to only increase the actual pleasure levels.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:20 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I would seriously start asking myself what a breath taking 20's woman would see in me. And no, bed hopping isn't my style. I prefer the long seductions, tends to only increase the actual pleasure levels.
Fair play but women find quite a few traits attractive in men beyond just their looks (i.e. They are not all as shallow as us), in my experience younger women often go for charecteristics not often found in their pier group. They may like the fact that you live a "stable" life, you have your life togeather in terms of finances/material stuff (which means you will not be needy but can, in a very real way, offer her a degree of protection) or even just that you are just a damn site more fun/interesting to talk to than other guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.