Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

hung, drawn and quartered...

hung, drawn and quartered...

Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hung, drawn and quartered...

Originally Posted by AH30
What about being sawed in half. Have seen this method many times in books and in museums etc. Basically the person being executed is hung upside down with his legs spread. Then a giant two man saw is used by two people located on either side of the condemed person and they proceed to saw the condemed person in half, starting at the anus and making their way slowly and agonisingly through the stomach and chest and up towards the head. The agony is compounded by the fact that the person is upside down so the blood drains towards the vital organs, prolonging the agony.
ouch...i defy anyone to have read that post and not crossed their legs...

MM, xx
Old Jun 29th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

AH30 is a jewel in the roughAH30 is a jewel in the roughAH30 is a jewel in the roughAH30 is a jewel in the roughAH30 is a jewel in the rough

MM, xx
http://listverse.files.wordpress.com...ranach.jpg.jpg
Old Jun 29th 2010, 1:26 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you hear about the guy in America who asked to be executed by firing squad the other week? I wouldn't like that unless they were expert shots who were guaranteed to kill you instantly.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 1:33 pm
Shikra

shikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond reputeshikra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Unless....that 'anyone' is a male....
Old Jun 29th 2010, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

but he's gorgeous...jealousy is so unattractive...

and do you really need to use that word...geez...

MM, xx
Calling someone a supercilious **nt is hardly jealousy...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
There's a brilliant episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry uses that word and ends up in a lot of trouble.
All CYE episodes are fantastic...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Calling someone a supercilious **nt is hardly jealousy...
have you even seen him in anything...?

mind you, silly me, he's hugely successful, rich and dead good looking, why would you be jealous...

MM, xx
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

have you even seen him in anything...?

mind you, silly me, he's hugely successful, rich and dead good looking, why would you be jealous...

MM, xx
Of course...Seen him in that movie where he kills Scarlet Johansson...Imagine life imitating art and people killing their lovers...

I don't need JRM to measure myself with...Let him measure himself with me...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't need JRM to measure myself with...Let him measure himself with me...
yeah, that's going to happen...

anyway, he does it for me...big time...

MM, xx
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, that's going to happen...

anyway, he does it for me...big time...

MM, xx
Ah well...He will boldly go where a man has gone before...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah well...He will boldly go where a man has gone before...
i wish...

MM, xx
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i wish...

MM, xx
He should be so lucky to have you all over him like a horny schoolgirl...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He should be so lucky to have you all over him like a horny schoolgirl...
yeah...exactly...

MM, xx
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah...exactly...

MM, xx
Careful though...He may have you quartered...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Careful though...He may have you quartered...
would be a risk worth taking...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.