Here we go again

Old Jul 21st 2013, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Here we go again

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
there is no denying it has caused quite a stir, let's just hope there is a positive outcome, can't start to think how she must be feeling. The Laws of this land will never change though, I am pretty sure of that.
Probably not. But considering the UAE is currently elected to sit on the Human Rights Council at the UN, perhaps they can begin to observe some of the basic human rights violations, or be pressured..though yes, doubtful really.

http://www.un.org/en/ga/67/meetings/elections/hrc.shtml
Old Jul 21st 2013, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!!!!! Did somebody actually write that??? What is even worse is.... that 5 people liked that comment!

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/nor...182138947.html

1 Reply
FDF
5users liked this comment 1 users disliked this comment
FDF • 19 hours ago Report Abuse

Whta kinda rape is this ? In India when they rape girl is not even position to talk ..she will bleed for days and die..this is not rape it was mutual sex and now she is covering it up

5 Replies
Old Jul 21st 2013, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
WTF!!!!! Did somebody actually write that??? What is even worse is.... that 5 people liked that comment!

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/nor...182138947.html

1 Reply
FDF
5users liked this comment 1 users disliked this comment
FDF • 19 hours ago Report Abuse

Whta kinda rape is this ? In India when they rape girl is not even position to talk ..she will bleed for days and die..this is not rape it was mutual sex and now she is covering it up

5 Replies
When I read that earlier from the other poster, I typed out a reply but decided not to post it as it might violate forum rules. Suffice to say that I can't accept that thing that wrote that as human.
Old Jul 21st 2013, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Would it not be better to choose a title for the thread that indicates what it is about ?>
Old Jul 21st 2013, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scot47
Would it not be better to choose a title for the thread that indicates what it is about ?>
I chose the title in light of two previous cases, I hope that was not too cryptic.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I think they will be more worried about the global news reporting this (literally all over the world) and the bad publicity.

I can't see them keeping her in the clink for long, if at all.
She was on Sky News this morning being interviewed. They also had a few words from a Human Rights chap, stating that the rape laws need to be looked at in the UAE.

I hope this works in her favour.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 4:38 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
She was on Sky News this morning being interviewed. They also had a few words from a Human Rights chap, stating that the rape laws need to be looked at in the UAE.

I hope this works in her favour.
So do I but I can't help thinking that by doing the interview personally she's put herself into deeper problems. She's openly criticising the UAE's justice system while being a fugitive (she's wanted). That can't end well.

Perhaps she's thinking 16 months? It can't get any worse...

Sorry, but it can.

I feel terribly sad for her, naive and badly advised, I truly hope it works out well for her.

As for the indian's comment on a previous note. It just goes to show the low life animals that we have in this country.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
As for the indian's comment on a previous note. It just goes to show the low life animals that we have in this country.
In most online articles, you always have a couple of trolls posting nonsense, but I am shocked at how many people, judging by some FB pages, Yahoo News are blaming the girl, and the number of "+ve" votes they receive.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Can't tell if the comment was from an Indian ; comment only mentions that infamous brutal rape that took place in India recently.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 5:56 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
comment only mentions that infamous brutal rape that took place in India recently.
Which one? India is famous for brutal rapes.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Fugitive? can't be found? it was on the radio news yesterday that she is at the Norwegian Seaman's Institute.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:40 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Fugitive? can't be found? it was on the radio news yesterday that she is at the Norwegian Seaman's Institute.
Fugitive in the correct sense, she's been sentenced but is still not in jail, the fact the authorities know where she is is neither here nor there.

I understand that she had been summoned to the court this morning.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 7:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Fugitive in the correct sense, she's been sentenced but is still not in jail, the fact the authorities know where she is is neither here nor there.

I understand that she had been summoned to the court this morning.
ok got you

http://audioboo.fm/NawiedJ interview here admitting she messed up by lying to the Police
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:37 am
Concierge

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Norwegia...ail/story.html
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:40 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Wonder whether she's still out awaiting the result of the appeal - that is usual, think about the bonking bex case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.