Having it all?

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 3:59 pm
Banned

Lover Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Having it all?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Loverboy- You're very possibly right in regards to my dad!

Two out of three of my daughters have already forgiven me for not being around as much as I should have been when they were young, but hey, I had to make money cause I'd work two and a half full time jobs before I asked my wife to work one part time one.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lover Boy
Two out of three of my daughters have already forgiven me for not being around as much as I should have been
oh believe me, we would forgive you too for not being around as much...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh believe me, we would forgive you too for not being around as much...

MM, xx
It's him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:25 pm
Banned

Lover Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
It's him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's ok..Calm down...Stay quiet and nobody's gets hurt...Now just go about your business as usual and act as if nothing extraordinary is going on.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 3:38 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lover Boy
It's ok..Calm down...Stay quiet and nobody's gets hurt...Now just go about your business as usual and act as if nothing extraordinary is going on.
Groan.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Birdeez- there are plenty fo kids who end up in care for whatever reason.

Would it be so bad to bring one up, rather than have him/her grow up abused in there and graduate from the chav school of chavviness?

(obviously I'm talking about what these places are like now, not what any of us might have lived through)
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Birdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to all

Originally Posted by seven seas
Birdeez- there are plenty fo kids who end up in care for whatever reason.

Would it be so bad to bring one up, rather than have him/her grow up abused in there and graduate from the chav school of chavviness?

(obviously I'm talking about what these places are like now, not what any of us might have lived through)
I'm not saying I wouldn't adopt at all. I would just rather be with a partner to raise any child up in this world....ideally. Looking on the optimistic side of life, there is still time for me to meet someone to share those joys and challenges with. If it doesn't happen, then I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it.