British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Domestic Goddess (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/domestic-goddess-816214/)

Kix Nov 27th 2013 8:23 am

Re: Domestic Goddess

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 11009828)
I think he's just pissed off she didn't share. Snorting a dirty big line off those mammaries might just of saved their marriage.

LOL.... I need a tissue....

Bahtatboy Nov 27th 2013 8:44 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 11009831)
The big casserole is indeed the bloody awful orange. Everything else is red.

Orange is fine if you're cooking chicken basque :unsure:

Ethos83 Nov 27th 2013 8:47 am

Just curious, for those of you in the know.

What is it like to take coke? What does it do to you? Why do people do it?

shiva Nov 27th 2013 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 11009877)

What is it like to take coke? as a kid, funWhat does it do to you? mostly makes you talk shite, believe youre awesome and interesting whilst whizzing around like an idiot Why do people do it?see previous answers

in reality its a lot of fun on it occasionally as a kid in your 20's, if you dont mind the fact that although you think your awesome anyone not on coke will think your an utter dick. anyone taking it past the age of 25 is just a bit sad really

OleJanx Nov 27th 2013 8:57 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 11009893)
in reality its a lot of fun on it occasionally as a kid in your 20's, if you dont mind the fact that although you think your awesome anyone not on coke will think your an utter dick. anyone taking it past the age of 25 is just a bit sad really

It also makes your spit taste metallic, and you can't sit still, and can't shut up, either.

britexpat76 Nov 27th 2013 8:58 am

The thought these days of snorting something off the top of a public toilet is vile..................

OleJanx Nov 27th 2013 8:59 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 11009898)
The thought these days of snorting something off the top of a public toilet is vile..................

Under 25s in duff nightclubs - step right up! Otherwise, get over it!

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 27th 2013 9:01 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 11009893)

What he said.

It's great fun at 22 to stay up all night off your rocker chatting shit with mates and feeling like superman, but the Colombian runny nose that sets in a day later is generally rubbish and you just end up feeling crap and not sleeping.

Still fun though.

the_red_sheep Nov 27th 2013 9:04 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 11009877)

What is it like to take coke? What does it do to you? Why do people do it?

Safe to say that if there wasn’t a significant upside to doing it I doubt people would bother. As well as what alrady been mentioned if you've been out on the booze it can also sober you up significantly.

Just what I’ve heard…from people…bad people…no one I know…just bad people I met in the pub.

OleJanx Nov 27th 2013 9:04 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11009904)
What he said.

It's great fun at 22 to stay up all night off your rocker chatting shit with mates and feeling like superman, but the Colombian runny nose that sets in a day later is generally rubbish and you just end up feeling crap and not sleeping.

Still fun though.

The weekend expansion plan in small wraps...

Ethos83 Nov 27th 2013 9:45 am

Ah. Thanks.

Don't think I've missed anything.

OleJanx Nov 27th 2013 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 11009960)
Ah. Thanks.

No, probably not. Sometimes the lows far outweigh the highs.

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 27th 2013 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 11009960)
Ah. Thanks.

Yes and no. I don't regret enjoying a bit of charlie from time to time in the UK but it's a very easy way to turn a good night out into a rocket-fuelled-wallet-emptying-session-from-hell.

britexpat76 Nov 27th 2013 10:30 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11009982)
Yes and no. I don't regret enjoying a bit of charlie from time to time in the UK but it's a very easy way to turn a good night out into a rocket-fuelled-wallet-emptying-session-from-hell.

And the Sunday from hell with Columbian flu...........

scrubbedexpat141 Nov 27th 2013 10:39 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 11009995)
And the Sunday from hell with Columbian flu...........

'Snorter's remorse'