Domestic Goddess

Old Nov 26th 2013, 2:40 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Domestic Goddess

This might not turn out so well...

Nigella Lawson 'was so off her head on cocaine that she allowed her assistants to spend £300,000 on credit cards', court hears

Can you be convicted of drug offences in this situation?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urt-hears.html
Old Nov 26th 2013, 7:36 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Domestic Goddess

One for you...

Old Nov 26th 2013, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post

Nigella Lawson 'was so off her head on cocaine that she allowed her assistants to spend £300,000 on credit cards', court hears

Makes you wonder about the icing sugar now, doesn't it?
Old Nov 27th 2013, 3:41 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx View Post
Makes you wonder about the icing sugar now, doesn't it?
I'd definitely eat more cake (believe it or not, I don't really like it) if it was powdered with some Colombian bam bam.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The press is all over this in the UK at the mo.

I hope it's only slander but I have a sad feeling it's true and that Saatchi, instead of the barbarous abuser, was only an angry husband confronting his wife about a ten year drug habit and £300K down the drain. One of the photos from the restaurant scene last summer even shows him holding Nigella's nose and probing it as if looking for evidence of a coke habit.

His public silence on the drug habit till forced out by the courts only makes him look better.

But can someone really keep a major drug habit a secret from a spouse for ten years?

Last edited by Ethos83; Nov 27th 2013 at 7:17 am.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
The press is all over this in the UK at the mo.

I hope it's only slander but I have a sad feeling it's true and that Saatchi, instead of the barbarous abuser, was only an angry husband confronting his wife about a ten year drug habit and £300K down the drain. One of the photos from the restaurant scene last summer even shows him holding Nigella's nose and probing it as if looking for evidence of a coke habit.

His public silence on the drug habit till forced out by the courts only makes him look better.

But can someone really keep a major drug habit a secret from a spouse for ten years? if the spouse is a self deluding idiot yes.
anyway you look at it grabbing her by the throat and forcibly examining her nostrils is assault and a move only an abusive dick would undertake
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:33 am
Account Closed

Sure.

But how many of us have been in a situation where we've just found out that the wife hid a hugely expensive drug habit for a decade?

It's hard to gauge the effect such a discovery would have on a person if we haven't experienced it. As Mrs. Ethos said to me, 'I really don't know what my immediate reaction would be but you'd better hope there isn't a handy cast iron frying pan lying around'.

Originally Posted by shiva View Post
anyway you look at it grabbing her by the throat and forcibly examining her nostrils is assault and a move only an abusive dick would undertake
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post

No , she can be questioned relating to information and cautioned but to charge someone you need evidence . The charge of possession or possession with intent to supply doesnt apply .

They tried to charge Kate Moss a few years ago with evidence of mobile phone footage but possession needs to be proved .

Another TV celeb who like a bit of toot , no real big story . She's the darling of the Daily Mail readers though .

They'll be choking on their Granola this morning .
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:49 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

'but you'd better hope there isn't a handy cast iron frying pan lying around'.
Part of a matching set too I hope, with a nice embossed handle design, nestling beside the Aga.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Roger Quimbly ‏@RogerQuimbly 9h
It must have come as quite a shock for Charles Saatchi to see someone taking cocaine after his sheltered life in advertising.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
Mr Roger Quimbly ‏@RogerQuimbly 9h
It must have come as quite a shock for Charles Saatchi to see someone taking cocaine after his sheltered life in advertising.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:00 am
Account Closed

We got a couple pieces of Le Creuset cookware as wedding gifts.

Damn heavy I can tell you. I dropped the big casserole on my foot once. Not fun.

Originally Posted by weasel decentral View Post
Part of a matching set too I hope, with a nice embossed handle design, nestling beside the Aga.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We got a couple pieces of Le Creuset cookware as wedding gifts.

Damn heavy I can tell you. I dropped the big casserole on my foot once. Not fun.
Which colour? Hopefully not the bloody awful orange..
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:11 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's just pissed off she didn't share. Snorting a dirty big line off those mammaries might just of saved their marriage.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:12 am
Account Closed

The big casserole is indeed the bloody awful orange. Everything else is red.

Originally Posted by OleJanx View Post
Which colour? Hopefully not the bloody awful orange..

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.