Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Originally Posted by Fossildog
Both sides were equally contemptible in their claims and counter claims. What I find unsettling is the attempted undermining of the democratic process by those who are not happy with the result.
That may well be true, but the Remain campaign obviously didn't come up with good enough lies to convince the population.

The Leave campaign should be ashamed of these lies.

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Exactly, the "Man on the street" has had enough of being talked down to.

He's lost money while you lot have made it, and you're surprised they'r very pissed off?

It beggars belief, the Islington Champagne Socialites telling the people they SAY they represent what to do?

Look in the mirror, the world has moved on from the Blairites that you (Meow) so love.
Boris and Farage definitely fit in with the man on the street rather than the Islington bunch don't they....
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holly_1948
Because, as this article about Ebbw Vale in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...eave-ebbw-vale
explains, the protest vote wasn't about EU contributions or immigration, as we are instructed to believe.

And it isn't about investment or even post-industrial redevelopment. Ebbw Vale had roughly zero immigration and huge amounts of spending from the EU. The most of any town in Britain. Yet Ebbw Vale voted overwhelmingly for Leave.

It was a protest against a society in which people are increasingly controlled, kettled and spied on and in which the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Rich get richer and poor get poorer year after year for decade upon decade. In the end it all comes to an end, and the rich try to find scapegoats and try to control their way out.

The poor people want power back, they don't want to be ruled by wealthy (including seeking-to-be wealthy) professional politicians, commissioners, civil servants, lawyers, crooked accountants and oligarchs. They don't want to be sold down the river again. They want working class MPs, not old Etonians or Labour Party grass root Quislings.

Hence the Leave vote - yes it is a giant leap into the unknown, but the status quo is thought to guarantee worse and worse poverty for the poorest people.
Hear Hear, it was not a vote against Europe but against the rich political establishment, but in fact that would also be Bruxelles. The Tories spend too much time looking at how they can benefit their rich friends when they are in power. This referendum they tried scaring us to death with all their facts and figures! Where they went wrong is that the people who voted out were the people who knew nothing of all the bullshit facts and figures and did not understand all the remain BS and thought yes it now takes me two weeks to get a Doctors appointment because of all the pregnant eastern europeans when before I could call in the morning and get an appointment in the afternoon. And I have to say Brexit has a massive problem! because now the eastern europeans especially the Poles and the Romanians are going to flood the UK and have as much sex as possible even with English girls and women with the sole intent of having a child born in the UK so they have the right to stay. The only response by a government that wants to respect the wishes of the majority, is to stop all EU migration now!!!! yes they can do it as we have voted out but it is not easy!
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Azitwaz
Hear Hear, it was not a vote against Europe but against the rich political establishment, but in fact that would also be Bruxelles. The Tories spend too much time looking at how they can benefit their rich friends when they are in power.
So you're hoping to see the fantastically poor, working class background Boris Johnson in power then?
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
So you're hoping to see the fantastically poor, working class background Boris Johnson in power then?
You sad F**k you can edit my post as much as you want to make things look your way! why did you not paste the whole post. Like I say to all you sad remainers, YOU LOST, LIVE WITH IT, MOVE ON suckers.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:42 am
Account Closed

You sad F**k you can edit my post as much as you want to make things look your way! why did you not paste the whole post. Like I say to all you sad remainers, YOU LOST, LIVE WITH IT, MOVE ON suckers.
I didn't edit it. I just cut out the xenophobic anti Pole, anti Romanian drivel you spouted.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

And to the 18-25 year olds that are complaining that the "oldies" have ruined their future - only 25% of you bothered to vote.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
How will leaving the EU make this happen? You think by leaving, all the current politicians, civil servants, lawyers etc etc will resign and the country will be run by working class MPs? How? (Not sure what working class MPs are to be honest). Who will do the 'legal' stuff? Do we have no civil servants? Who will do their work?

I honestly have no clue what you mean.
Yawn so much fed up of the EU lovers crap, give it a break, you lost, accept it move on you sad people. And no you wont get another referendum. So turn over wag your tail and accept your tummy rubbed by us winners.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:49 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Hear Hear, it was not a vote against Europe but against the rich political establishment, but in fact that would also be Bruxelles. The Tories spend too much time looking at how they can benefit their rich friends when they are in power. This referendum they tried scaring us to death with all their facts and figures!

Where they went wrong is that the people who voted out were the people who knew nothing of all the bullshit facts and figures and did not understand all the remain BS and thought yes it now takes me two weeks to get a Doctors appointment because of all the pregnant eastern europeans when before I could call in the morning and get an appointment in the afternoon.

And I have to say Brexit has a massive problem! because now the eastern europeans especially the Poles and the Romanians are going to flood the UK and have as much sex as possible even with English girls and women with the sole intent of having a child born in the UK so they have the right to stay.

The only response by a government that wants to respect the wishes of the majority, is to stop all EU migration now!!!! yes they can do it as we have voted out but it is not easy!
3 points.

1. Do you have any actual evidence of these claims?

2. The section I've highlighted is factually incorrect. The UK cannot unilaterally stop free movement until the date it ceases to be a member of the EU. You are correct in that the UK electorate have voted to leave the EU, but no-one has officially notified the EU that we are invoking Article 50, and no-one appears to intend to anytime soon. Are the Leave side expecting the EU to come back with an offer to remove the free movement rules for the UK?

Until the official exit date, the UK is still exactly the same EU member as it was last week.

3. Did they teach the teach you to use paragraphs and punctuation in school, or is it something you've forgotten how to do?
Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn so much fed up of the EU lovers crap, give it a break, you lost, accept it move on you sad people. And no you wont get another referendum. So turn over wag your tail and accept your tummy rubbed by us winners.
I'm not an EU lover, I didn't vote, I chose not to because I don't live there, I don't pay taxes there and regardless of whether I had right to vote, morally I felt I couldn't and shouldn't. I haven't made any Remain or Leave comments so don't start calling me names and at no point have I said I want another referendum and don't understand why there should be one.

I have no clue on the wagging of tail or tummy rubbing, that seems odd from a stranger but no matter. I was simply, very simply stating I did not understand that one paragraph I quoted. How you took from that that I was an EU lover and that I lost I have absolutely no idea.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

How will leaving the EU make this happen? You think by leaving, all the current politicians, civil servants, lawyers etc etc will resign and the country will be run by working class MPs? How? (Not sure what working class MPs are to be honest). Who will do the 'legal' stuff? Do we have no civil servants? Who will do their work?
If you are saying it is a giant leap into the unknown and perilous you are right.
And Cameron was right when he said essentially the same thing.

But the voters chose a giant leap into the unknown over the status quo. Simply because they found the status quo 100% unacceptable.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 2:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you are saying it is a giant leap into the unknown and perilous you are right.
And Cameron was right when he said essentially the same thing.

But the voters chose a giant leap into the unknown over the status quo. Simply because they found the status quo 100% unacceptable.
No I was just trying to understand why you think the people running the country (MPs) and looking after the country (lawyers, accountants etc) will change because the UK is leaving Europe. Nothing more, nothing less, no agenda, no deep and meaningful, just curious.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

No I was just trying to understand why you think the people running the country (MPs) and looking after the country (lawyers, accountants etc) will change because the UK is leaving Europe. Nothing more, nothing less, no agenda, no deep and meaningful, just curious.
Ah, OK, that makes sense.

I was merely explaining what it is about the status quo that so many historically Labour voters found so unacceptable that they voted Leave against Labour Party policy.

And the unknown truly is the unknown. This could easily be the trigger for worldwide financial collapse or even world war. We live in exciting times.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, OK, that makes sense.

I was merely explaining what it is about the status quo that so many historically Labour voters found so unacceptable that they voted Leave against Labour Party policy.

And the unknown truly is the unknown. This could easily be the trigger for worldwide financial collapse or even world war. We live in exciting times.
come on ... a world war.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 3:34 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
come on ... a world war.
Didn't Cameron get ridiculed for suggesting that?

And now a Brexiter is suggesting the same lol.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 4:10 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly have no clue what you mean.
This.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.