Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Beware of the Champagne brunch...

Wikiposts

Beware of the Champagne brunch...

Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:15 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beware of the Champagne brunch...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the free will is they can go to the smokers' area outside for a ciggie...

MM, xx
what about the free will of the restaurant owner ?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:16 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
life isn't black and white though is it...and the UAE is a prime example

so who sets the black and who sets the white?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
so who sets the black and who sets the white?
you do...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:17 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
And is it true that a man who is brainwashed as a child loses the ability to think for himself?

Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
You really don't understand the difference between being emotional and finding you utterly tiresome, do you?
maybe you feel that i am tiresome but being emotional will make this feeling greater

some people are talking to me nicely why is it hard for you to be one of them

take it easy lady, don't get so emotional now lol
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:20 pm
Banned

Beardman - you really don't understand why people drink alcohol, do you? The sole purpose is not to get drunk.

Many of us enjoy the taste of wines and spirits. We savour the complexities of flavours. A drink or two can be relaxing. Drinking is a social activity.

Not everyone drinks to get drunk. Not everyone drinks to a point that they are no longer in control. Most people never drink & drive.

what makes you think that i don't know all this dear??

i never said that people drink to get drunk (although few do)
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:20 pm
Banned

And is it true that a man who is brainwashed as a child loses the ability to think for himself?
if you explain what you just said and give a proper example it would help me to answer back
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you feel that i am tiresome but being emotional will make this feeling greater

some people are talking to me nicely why is it hard for you to be one of them

take it easy lady, don't get so emotional now lol
Are you Michael Winner?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:22 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

what makes you think that i don't know all this dear??

i never said that people drink to get drunk (although few do)

Your comments prove that you have no understanding.

I have tried to explain things to you rationally, but as the facts don't fit your warped view you won't listen.

Never mind - one day you may realise that your posts on this board are seen as a joke.

Last edited by Meow; Jul 8th 2008 at 6:27 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
you do...

if i set the black and white ... a problem will occur then

because sometimes i think that a particular thing is black. when you think it is white and other one thinks it is gray

so when i don't allow this thing which i consider black you will get up set

it is not gona work this way.

someone has to decide what's black and what's white

and some people will have to just follow
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:23 pm
Banned

Are you Michael Winner?
who is this ?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:24 pm
Banned

Your comments prove that you have no understanding.
explain where and what did i say that proves this?

and believe me if i found what you say is correct about my understanding i will admit my mistake.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:35 pm
Bored liberal

explain where and what did i say that proves this?

and believe me if i found what you say is correct about my understanding i will admit my mistake.
To everyone else it is self-explanatory.

I'm off as I won't waste anyone more time trying to explain to someone who appears incapable of really understanding anything.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:38 pm
Banned

To everyone else it is self-explanatory.

I'm off as I won't waste anyone more time trying to explain to someone who appears incapable of really understanding anything.
running away so quickly ?

you emotional thing lol
Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

running away so quickly ?

you emotional thing lol
oh you are a tease you...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.