View Poll Results: Has he gone too far or not...
keep him banned
32.65%
unban him
67.35%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

The Beard Man Issue...

Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Beard Man Issue...

Should he be un-banned or what....
this is not about whether you like or dislike the guy but about if there are limits to what he can say on BE...

since the outcome will determine if he can come back or not, I have not included the 'I don't care' option...

Last edited by MataHari; Jan 7th 2009 at 6:37 am.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Beard Man Issue...

Is this supposed to be a poll, as you have forgotten to add it.

I find him offensive (particularly today's comments) and all he can do is witter on about religion and why everyone who does not agree with his beliefs is wrong. If that is what he wants to discuss then there are plenty of places to discuss religious issues. He does not make this board a better place in any way - quite the opposite.

Ah - poll now added.
-
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

ridiculing the holocaust is pretty unforgivable, in my opinion.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Is this supposed to be a poll, as you have forgotten to add it.

I find him offensive (particularly today's comments) and all he can do is witter on about religion and why everyone who does not agree with his beliefs is wrong. If that is what he wants to discuss then there are plenty of places to discuss religious issues. He does not make this board a better place in any way - quite the opposite.

Ah - poll now added.
-

the systems takes some time to add the poll...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
no one will disagree with that...but is it a reason to be banned...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

I agree that he over stepped the mark, again though i dont think he should be banned but i do believe he should be warned. I think we all need to remember what this site is about and why it is here...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Its now neck and neck!!!

When does the poll close?

I also think that maybe a bit harsh on his beardy ness, not a fan of his one dimensional view on everything, and asking if you are a Jew if you happen to believe in the holocaust... But maybe, just maybe, he will take on board some comments... He may not all told, but thats life... He is entitled to his opinions...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:45 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Its now neck and neck!!!

When does the poll close?

I also think that maybe a bit harsh on his beardy ness, not a fan of his one dimensional view on everything, and asking if you are a Jew if you happen to believe in the holocaust... But maybe, just maybe, he will take on board some comments... He may not all told, but thats life... He is entitled to his opinions...
it says on the top of the poll when it closes...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:47 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

and asking if you are a Jew if you happen to believe in the holocaust...
I actually found that slightly amusing, am I a bad man?
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I actually found that slightly amusing, am I a bad man?
Are you gay?
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
it says on the top of the poll when it closes...
doh!
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

You people just need to have your own slice of western arrogance in an arab world dont you? What happened to the freedom of speech value that some of you go on about when discussing islam?

BTW im an Aussie not an Arab :P
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:58 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Use the ignore...

Don't entice him.

His opinion and beliefs to me opitomise 'what lies beneath' the glitz and glam of this place.

Keep him as a reminder of this
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

It's a tricky one but I've got to go with freedom of speech.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

I have now calmed down.

I think i may have acted in haste and think he should have had a warning.

That does not stop me despising him and his 'oh i'm only asking questions' demeanor. The man is a zealot, a racist and a misogynist who is on a mission to convert all.

I loathe him but think i feel stronger about freedom of speech. Can we just sinbin him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.