another moral question

Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another moral question

Update, in case anyone is interested

I showed my friend this thread and actually it did help her.

She is giving him a 2nd chance, he is on the sofa and i have peace!

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Feb 1st 2009 at 7:46 am.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna

She is giving him a 2nd chance, he is in the sofa and i have peace!
she cant hide the body in the sofa, it will stink out the living room
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
she cant hide the body in the sofa, it will stink out the living room
ha ha, he is lucky he is not in little pcs shiva
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:46 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

She is giving him a 2nd chance, he is in the sofa and i have peace!
hope she's doing better, but seriously, she should try talking to a professional as well, even if only once to try and get an objective and experienced point of view.

(am glad you're getting some peace!)
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by still.unsure
hope she's doing better, but seriously, she should try talking to a professional as well, even if only once to try and get an objective and experienced point of view.

(am glad you're getting some peace!)
she is better, more calm but very hurt and disappointed. Relationships are just so damn complicated...

I guess when stuff like this happens you turn to yr friends first, as they let you get it all out. But yeah they need some marriage guidance kinda of help.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

She is giving him a 2nd chance, he is on the sofa and i have peace!
that's good news, you've done a good turn there petal.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that's good news, you've done a good turn there petal.
I only sat and listened, very draining tho. I am crap at those kinda problems..... I'm no agony aunt
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:04 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I only sat and listened, very draining tho. I am crap at those kinda problems..... I'm no agony aunt
I dont know...."Dear Anna", has a certain ring to it...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Aye... Anna, The AbDab Agony Aunt..
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye... Anna, The AbDab Agony Aunt..
oh god, I am so not into that talking stuff, go down the pub and get plastered is my my way of dealing with it.... Should of been born a man...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I dont know...."Dear Anna", has a certain ring to it...
Watch it fella!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

oh god, I am so not into that talking stuff, go down the pub and get plastered is my my way of dealing with it.... Should of been born a man...
I was gonna say, a woman after my own heart!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:12 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Watch it fella!
Think you need to improve on your sympathetic responses to your callers ...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:34 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

she is better, more calm but very hurt and disappointed. Relationships are just so damn complicated...

I guess when stuff like this happens you turn to yr friends first, as they let you get it all out. But yeah they need some marriage guidance kinda of help.
absolutely, your friends and family are a great support, but they're hardly 'unbiased'. as for the marriage guidance, hang that, just get some personal time to deal with your individual mental state; marriage guidance just seems to be a way to point blame with a mediator...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 2:39 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Perhaps humans evolved not just to have one sexual partner but many.
Many biologists think we did and it was a critical component in keeping our gene pool diverse (and still is today - plenty of kids are raised by people who have no idea the child is not theirs biologically)...it makes sense (biologically anyway!), especially from a male point of given males have higher mortality rates worldwide and many who survive are still viable breeding partners up until advanced old age...women rarely have kids after middle age simply because most cannot after the menopause (this is of course changing though today with advances in medicine).

Grooming habits for instance (I'm sure you can think of many more examples). We know being well groomed indicates social class but why do we continue to dress in a manner that advertises our sexuality as people even when we are in quite happy relationships? Most of us instinctively feel more secure when we think we look attractive.
True - logically we would only dress sexy and attractive at home for each other and all look dowdy and plain (social class dressing aside) when we go out if the truly monogamous lifestyle was written in stone in our genes.

Edit: Of course we deny our nature often, afraid we would act in what society judges an "immoral" manner.
True. Most human culture (and religion especially) doesn't try to seek an acceptable middle ground with human biology and sometimes seems to go against it directly...much immorality stems from simple biological and harmless (but not always unoffensive to most!) behaviour

I think the only true morality is that which stems from the desire to preserve the our species...anything which goes beyond that is morally bankrupt. Hence most sane people agree "women and children" first makes perfect sense since we can still survive as a species with a few males but with few females we are screwed...

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.