another moral question

Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another moral question

Originally Posted by cherrypie1
I thought the female friend didn't know he was married, so really she wouldn't have betrayed my trust. If that is true then she must feel just as bad as the wife. The husband is the guilty party.
From your post (when you said you have male friends and your husband has female friends) I assumed you were referring to the fact that those friends knew you were married? Or knew that your husband was married?

My mistake..........
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
From your post (when you said you have male friends and your husband has female friends) I assumed you were referring to the fact that those friends knew you were married? Or knew that your husband was married?

My mistake..........
Yes you're right. I would banish her from my life, who needs friends like that? Trust goes a long way and it doesn't just stop with my husband.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beard Man
but don't you think that he may argue that it is not forbiden by law to sleep with a woman outside marrige?

why do you think he is making a big fault to feel like killing him if he didn't break the law?

is there any law in Uk that states this as a crime/mistake/sin whatever?

which is a problem .. because then... the wife may think the same!! and may starts having a secret lover for the same argument ...

UK Divorce Law states:
Adultery is a term used when one partner has had a sexual relationship with a third party of an opposite sex (sometimes a more common term of infidelity is used by couples in a marriage counseling session). It is important that people are clear about the Divorce Law as far as "Adultery" is concerned. There has to be proof that a "sexual" relationship has taken place and that this relationship was with a member of the opposite sex. If a partner has committed adultery by having a sexual relationship with a member of the same sex, then according to the UK Divorce Law, this is not grounds for Adultery, but rather classified as "Divorce due to Unreasonable Behaviour".

What are the points that you need to be aware of when filling for divorce under the grounds of Adultery:

Adultery is only granted if there has been sexual relationship involving a member of opposite sex outside that of the marriage.
There are "time limits" involved in the cases of Adultery. A person must file for divorce within six months of discovering the Adultery. This, however, does not apply if the couple do not continue to live together after the Adultery has been discovered.
It is not necessary, or recommended, to name the third party involved in the Adultery.
Which partner has committed the act of Adultery has no bearing on the court's decision when considering the assets, children or any other judgments passed.

More than anything else though it would be his betrayal that would make me feel that way, whether he slept with a man or a woman, the law would have nothing to do with it.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 6:56 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

UK Divorce Law states:
Adultery is a term used when one partner has had a sexual relationship with a third party of an opposite sex (sometimes a more common term of infidelity is used by couples in a marriage counseling session). It is important that people are clear about the Divorce Law as far as "Adultery" is concerned. There has to be proof that a "sexual" relationship has taken place and that this relationship was with a member of the opposite sex. If a partner has committed adultery by having a sexual relationship with a member of the same sex, then according to the UK Divorce Law, this is not grounds for Adultery, but rather classified as "Divorce due to Unreasonable Behaviour".

What are the points that you need to be aware of when filling for divorce under the grounds of Adultery:

Adultery is only granted if there has been sexual relationship involving a member of opposite sex outside that of the marriage.
There are "time limits" involved in the cases of Adultery. A person must file for divorce within six months of discovering the Adultery. This, however, does not apply if the couple do not continue to live together after the Adultery has been discovered.
It is not necessary, or recommended, to name the third party involved in the Adultery.
Which partner has committed the act of Adultery has no bearing on the court's decision when considering the assets, children or any other judgments passed.

More than anything else though it would be his betrayal that would make me feel that way, whether he slept with a man or a woman, the law would have nothing to do with it.

but there is no punishment.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

but there is no punishment.
His punishment would be not having me in his life permanently
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:21 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

His punishment would be not having me in his life permanently

i have this feeling that you are sweet and pretty as well as very kind and smart to say this. however, in other cases ... it is a gift for the man to get red of of his wife. isn't it?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

i have this feeling that you are sweet and pretty as well as very kind and smart to say this. however, in other cases ... it is a gift for the man to get red of of his wife. isn't it?
That's why I was laughing Anyway, my husband has a good wife and 4 great children, it would be his loss.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:34 am
Banned

That's why I was laughing Anyway, my husband has a good wife and 4 great children, it would be his loss.
you never know how men thinks.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

you never know how men thinks.
True, but I'm not going to spend my life worrying about it.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:00 am
Banned

True, but I'm not going to spend my life worrying about it.
i never said that. but it is worth worrying about the rest of the women ... thinking of their problems .. and trying to find out the reasons for these problems ... and then look for the best solutions

because then .. if all do the same .... you are creating a better society for your kids..

if all ignore it... you will come to see the result of that.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

i never said that. but it is worth worrying about the rest of the women ... thinking of their problems .. and trying to find out the reasons for these problems ... and then look for the best solutions

because then .. if all do the same .... you are creating a better society for your kids..

if all ignore it... you will come to see the result of that.
BM you cant spend your life worrying that it might happen, otherwise you will never actually live... what a waste?! If it happens you deal with it, simple as that.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
BM you cant spend your life worrying that it might happen, otherwise you will never actually live... what a waste?! If it happens you deal with it, simple as that.

I love worrying about others. it is one thing that makes us human.

didn't you feel sorry for all those poor little kids and women and old men in Gaza who was bombarded by the Israil army? why did you feel sorry for them?

because you are a human ....

and for the same reason ... you would not want to see others sad and living lousy life
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

I love worrying about others. it is one thing that makes us human.

didn't you feel sorry for all those poor little kids and women and old men in Gaza who was bombarded by the Israil army? why did you feel sorry for them?

because you are a human ....

and for the same reason ... you would not want to see others sad and living lousy life
Hun im totally human and of course think of others, my comment related to, worrying whether my husband would commit adultery, this is something i would not worry about, if it is going to happen then it happens, there is nothing i can do to stop it but im not going to ruin my relationship by worrying about what he might do.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:24 am
Banned

Hun im totally human and of course think of others, my comment related to, worrying whether my husband would commit adultery, this is something i would not worry about, if it is going to happen then it happens, there is nothing i can do to stop it but im not going to ruin my relationship by worrying about what he might do.

you are right in a way.

but if you think that there are things that you can do now to make the life in the future better for your kids then why not doing it?

beside .. in some cases ... it is worth worrying about the husband ... because this feeling will drive the woman to protect her marrige... by elemenating things that can lead to it as far as she can.

when there are things that are out of her hands and it is because of mistakes in the society ... then at least she will feel she did what was required from her.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

In any case, I think it is just best to do your best effort to prevent it from happening. But if it still does happen, at least you could say to yourself that you did everything to the best of your ability and carry on a clear conscience in the end. I think my optimistic side is kicking in...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.