another moral question

Old Feb 1st 2009, 2:41 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another moral question

Originally Posted by annacarna
Update, in case anyone is interested

I showed my friend this thread and actually it did help her.

She is giving him a 2nd chance, he is on the sofa and i have peace!
She has a big and temperate heart - he's a lucky guy. I just hope he really wasn't up to anything after all, and that if he was he won't do it again.

N.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Eva, am curious to know why you thought I was a lady and what I have said to make you think otherwise!
Do you know, I have no idea.I think I just thought you weren't a man more than I thought you weren't a lady.........you didn't say anything, it was Anna when she was asking for a bloke's perspective and cited Auto and your goodself.

not married doll, did it once, big mistake, I only make mistakes once!
It happens.
Dean's got the right idea about a happy marriage : live in a different continent from your spouse...........
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Do you know, I have no idea.I think I just thought you weren't a man more than I thought you weren't a lady.........you didn't say anything, it was Anna when she was asking for a bloke's perspective and cited Auto and your goodself.

It happens.
Dean's got the right idea about a happy marriage : live in a different continent from your spouse...........
my spouse and I live in different worlds...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
my spouse and I live in different worlds...
Shame its not different cities
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

I only sat and listened, very draining tho. I am crap at those kinda problems..... I'm no agony aunt
If she's giving him another chance then at least she can say she tried if it doesn't work out and if it does then it means she did the right thing to try again (sorry bit garbled).

As for you Missus, you are very good at these type of things - you gave me some good talkings too and some sound advice. Good friends are few and far between and somehow we know how to give the right support at the time it's needed.

So, don't sell yourself short.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

GattaMatta is an unknown quantity at this point

May I give you my opinion even if I am new here?
Betrayal is a matter of perception.
She perceives she has been betrayed and, from your description, he behaves like he had something to be forgiven for.
This is not a good start, personally I believe that the promise to "tell the truth, all the truth, nothing but the truth" is for adolescents.
Grown-ups should know that trust is more important than truth.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 4:12 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GattaMatta
May I give you my opinion even if I am new here?
Betrayal is a matter of perception.
She perceives she has been betrayed and, from your description, he behaves like he had something to be forgiven for.
This is not a good start, personally I believe that the promise to "tell the truth, all the truth, nothing but the truth" is for adolescents.
Grown-ups should know that trust is more important than truth.
Nearly everything in life is about perception...

I agree the truth can hurt and trust is more important in a relationship than revealing all but more important than all of those things is clear, plain communication.

N.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Eva, am curious to know why you thought I was a lady and what I have said to make you think otherwise!
[QUOTE=Eva;7236387]Do you know, I have no idea.I think I just thought you weren't a man more than I thought you weren't a lady.........you didn't say anything, it was Anna when she was asking for a bloke's perspective and cited Auto and your goodself.

So Hawkhead....... you a bird or what?
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

So Hawkhead....... you a bird or what?
Fix the damn quotes...
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Fix the damn quotes...

What's wrong with em Musicman?
don't be so damn bossy!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What's wrong with em Musicman?
don't be so damn bossy!
It's a mishmash...
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
It's a mishmash...
Aaw meeshmeesh will ya...........
I deliberately resurrected the original Q as it's a few days old now so that Hawkhead who might
be a doehead and not remember, could easily follow.
Clarity and transparency- my new style of posting.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:30 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eva
Clarity and transparency- my new style of posting.
Did we miss anything regarding your posting.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:34 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiger989
Did we miss anything regarding your posting.
Nope don't think so all perfectly understood me thinks but I just felt like a change of style but not in a hairdressing thread
more a salad dressing.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:44 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eva
Nope don't think so all perfectly understood me thinks but I just felt like a change of style but not in a hairdressing thread
more a salad dressing.
You not going to make it a bit Saucy?

Heinz or Tabasco

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.