Affairs of the heart

Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affairs of the heart

Originally Posted by The Dean
........ or you could consider my situation:

My wife told me that I am not going to have any sex within the marriage, but to stay faithful to her as well.............

Works brilliantly..............
Well...Since you have different phone area codes, you are in the right position to shag around where you are...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
why would any wife stop having sex with her husband?

why would any wife allow her husband to have sex with another woman?

why would any husband allow his wife to sleep with someone else?

what is left from marriage if any of the above happend? even if it was once.
You haven't watched the movie "Emanuelle", or the famous book with the same name written by Emanuelle Arsan...It will open your mind...
Oh and give you glorious erections while doing it...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:06 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You haven't watched the movie "Emanuelle", or the famous book with the same name written by Emanuelle Arsan...It will open your mind...
Oh and give you glorious erections while doing it...

is it a sex story kind of movies or books ?

no matter how it is or how the material is presented i will still not understand why they are doing so.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is it a sex story kind of movies or books ?

no matter how it is or how the material is presented i will still not understand why they are doing so.
You'll understand when you're a sex addict like me...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:17 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

You'll understand when you're a sex addict like me...
i believe that each one's sex life is not something to talk about on public.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i believe that each one's sex life is not something to talk about on public.
Well Beardman, I don't kiss and tell...
It's usually I don't kiss but tell people that I did...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:24 am
Banned

Well Beardman, I don't kiss and tell...
It's usually I don't kiss but tell people that I did...

that is even worse if you don't do something and you tell others that you did it

because you first made a lie

and second encouraged people to do it

imagine a married man cheated on his wife just because he heard you saying that you did
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that is even worse if you don't do something and you tell others that you did it

imagine a married man cheated on his wife just because he heard you saying that you did
I sometimes think that I should've been born in Ancient Rome, during the time of Caligula...Happy times...

But to answer to your answer; it's just skin touching skin...But I love the sensations...Tingling...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, you tell him, beardman... (welcome back, btw...)

MM, xx
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, you tell him, beardman... (welcome back, btw...)

MM, xx
thanks for welcoming me MM

i saw your pictures that day. i think it will be hard for me not to know that this is you if i ever saw you in dubai
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i saw your pictures that day. i think it will be hard for me not to know that this is you if i ever saw you in dubai
oh dear, what pictures...!

MM, xx
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you really have to use the word "hard" when talking about MM and her photos???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh dear, what pictures...!

MM, xx

some pictures that were posted here

for you guys togather in a public place
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:32 am
Banned

Did you really have to use the word "hard" when talking about MM and her photos???
no bad intentions
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

behave you...you serial adulterer...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.