Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Is moving back to the UK the right move.

Is moving back to the UK the right move.

Old Jul 16th 2011, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is moving back to the UK the right move.

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Gawd another Daily Mail reader, they should ban that paper.
lol well they have started with the New of the World...let the other crappy papers soon follow....there should be a ban on foreign owners of British News Papers......what a brill way to put down a country...just put c-ap in it everyday and hope Joe public start believing it, mind you the ones who do believe it are the ones who should head overseas....do the country a favour...
Old Jul 16th 2011, 10:32 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I know of a country they can be sent to, it's big with lots of space, mostly desert but not too bad. Actually I think many of those who buy the paper are already here
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
I know of a country they can be sent to, it's big with lots of space, mostly desert but not too bad. Actually I think many of those who buy the paper are already here