Main reason for moving back?

Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:39 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Main reason for moving back?

From what you say, it could well be Perth.

Tell me, are those hats with corks on any good, or are they just a joke?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by bil

Joke...please don't get one
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:48 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for clearing that up. A bit like sending the apprentice off for a bag of bubbles for the spirit level!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bil

Saw a joke in Private Eye that showed a bloke entering AA wearing a hat with hundreds of corks dangling from it.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:17 pm
bil
Banned

and another that still had the bottles attached to the corks.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bil
and another that still had the bottles attached to the corks.
That's pretty good!

Seem to recall ?Graham Kennedy? in ?Don's Party? wearing a stubby holder on a thong around his neck and, when not in use, flipped it so it hung down his back.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:38 pm
bil
Banned

Barry McKenzie was my guide to Aus culture.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:31 pm

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road

I dunno what/who you guys are talking about but must be before my time!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:08 pm
bil
Banned

Showing my age again am I?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:10 pm

I'm glad that's all you're showing
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:12 pm
bil
Banned

It's the cultural references that show you up worst of all.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
I'm glad that's all you're showing
Sounds like you have a baboon arse.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Sounds like you have a baboon arse.
Are you web-stalking me?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
Are you web-stalking me?
Do you want me to?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Do you want me to?
I'm drunk, I'll take what I can get

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.