Originally Posted by derbyflan
Stock up on fags and bread.

Remain pissed for two weeks.

See! It's already a bonus

Should be a doddle
Sounds like a plan
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:41 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Sounds like a plan
Some might call it a 'Flan Plan'
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:45 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:48 pm

I hardly dare tell you that Ive been given a marrow
But you will be relieved to know Im making soup with it
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:55 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I hardly dare tell you that Ive been given a marrow
But you will be relieved to know Im making soup with it
Just make sure you wash it first
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:52 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Good..... Whatever it is wherever you all are

Cleri I would go with the Flan Plan

My redwood BBQ area furniture is supposed to be delivered today.... I am really excited about it.

So I am playing hooky and staying home

Tomorrow I am taking my Jr. partner Annie and my wife to New Jersey where there is a very large Portuguese community. Gonna have some great food and stock up on goods for the food pantry etc.

I plan to buy some sardinhas and make them for dinner Saturday when I get back home from the boat fishing with my buds.

Notice the absence of "work" in that plan.......

I have been so lazy lately….. Maybe I am getting old….

Cheers all
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:47 am

Just make sure you wash it first
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:18 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Or a flash in the plan.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:50 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Morning....

So my furniture didn't come. Stupid UPS......

They call me and tell me I have to stay home yesterday to receive it between 9AM and 5PM.......

So I do.... 10AM I get a call..... "where exacly is it that you live.... Oh is that in Jersey.... Oh.... I'll be right back to you...."....

..... "hello..... Yes sorry your furniture is on the wrong truck and won't be comming till tomorow....".... "When?..... Between 9AM and 5PM".... ...."have a nice day"....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So me mom (God I am beginning to talk like you) will be staying at the house to take in the furniture while me and the wife and the girl f... ahmmmmm co-worker go to Jersey to buy Portuguese supplies....

Have a nice day all.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 4:05 am

Ok its 5 past 5...bar is closed,Im bloody bloody grumpy:curse:
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:15 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Ok its 5 past 5...bar is closed,Im bloody bloody grumpy:curse:

Not here it isn't.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 6:02 am

Dont get me wrong,of course i am drinking at home,but.......its just not the same Ive even had to order some steak and kidney to entice the butcher round tomorrow
And if all thats not bad enough I bought the latest "Batman" dvd from a nice dark skinned man...not nice at all actually gyppo git,and its crap,cant watch it I expect the highest quality for 2 euros 5o,wouldnt you?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:22 am
ex-squaddie

Dont get me wrong,of course i am drinking at home,but.......its just not the same Ive even had to order some steak and kidney to entice the butcher round tomorrow
And if all thats not bad enough I bought the latest "Batman" dvd from a nice dark skinned man...not nice at all actually gyppo git,and its crap,cant watch it I expect the highest quality for 2 euros 5o,wouldnt you?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:13 pm
C'est la vie

Never trust those dark-skinned fellers! We bought 3 DVD on the market for €5 - two were unwatchable and the third box was empty!!!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:49 pm
Á Boa Vida

So..... Cleri.... I hope you survived your lackabar crisis...... at list till this afternoon....

My new furniture for the BBQ area came………… some assembly required…… 26 bleedin boxes of it

Went to Jersey yesterday…. Left mom at my house to receive the furniture… Paid her in fish from Jersey.

We got Dourada para coser and Garopa also, we got pescada pra coser and pecadinha para fritar con u rabo na boca, we got lots and lots of Bacalhau, some Caldeirada and a few other fishes…. We got Sadinhas for lunch today…. And lots of traditional meets….

I got my co-worker some nice pastries and stuff…. I even both her one of those traditional cups with a picha sticking up from the bottom…….

Gotta go assemble furniture. Have fun everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.