When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:19 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
i expect the battlements and moat could do with a little restoration by now
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:21 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

its her age you know, tell her there are things advertised on the telly for this sort of thing
It's great stuff that Ronseal.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
It's great stuff that Ronseal.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:24 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
So.....
We need blankets too,to keep the chill off
Ive got one of those stills,I bought it on holiday in Port years ago,took it home (obviously) and then shipped it back when i came to live,its very well travelled

Cool mine is new so any pointers on how to use it would be apreciated...

There is a great story on line about these things.... I will try to find it and post it...

They sure are beutifull things to look at ...

P
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:26 am

I dont use it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you mad???? I cant waste valuable drinking time waiting for something to brew
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:27 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

i expect the battlements and moat could do with a little restoration by now
Oh great! A chance to wear my black knight costume with the tights.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:28 am
---------

I dont use it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you mad???? I cant waste valuable drinking time waiting for something to brew
Besides...you dont need it now you have an inside toilet.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:28 am

Oh great! A chance to wear my black knight costume with the tights.

You tease you
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:31 am

Besides...you dont need it now you have an inside toilet.
Youve been peeping down my webcam again!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:32 am
---------

Youve been peeping down my webcam again!
Sorry...I havent been peeing down anybody's webcam.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:33 am

Sorry...I havent been peeing down anybody's webcam.
Well,not since the last time,when the GNR were involved
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:45 am

Anyway Cav,
This Jason chap,who is going to inherit all your worldly goods,errr does he like older women?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:21 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway Cav,
This Jason chap,who is going to inherit all your worldly goods,errr does he like older women?
My little Jason is amazing......

I love him so very much. This is him last summer.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...ust2007047.jpg

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! Yes and we went to the Algarve last summer and he met these two wonderful British girls ....

Oh what a story...

So we go on the little cruise... off the vilamoura marina… we get to this deserted beach and they are supposed to take us in by small boat….. Well a lot of people including these two British girls (about 12 and 14) jump; in and start swimming a long long way to shore…

So latter we arrive by boat and Jason wants to go swimming… I don’t really want to and the two girls were diving off a big rock…. So I told Jason to go ask them to swim with him…

He did and they were so wonderful they were jumping off the rock into the ocean but directly below the rock there were submerged rocks so you had to jump out…. Well Jason didn’t understand that so the girls would throw him off into the ocean and then jump in after him and bring him back (he could not swim)….

Latter we met their parents.. I lovely couple and we were talking.. I mentioned that some of my earliest childhood memories were reading these little books about the 5 children that had all these adventures….. They said Oh yes the fantastic five!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I never expected to meet anybody who knew about these little books I found as a child full of dust at the local Portuguese library…..

It was so fun. So we exchanged addresses and phone etc…. Well Christmas rolls around and we get a package in the mail…….
It is from them…. I open it and inside are the girls own used fantastic 5 books….. My wife reads Jason and me a chapter every night now.

They were so wonderful and I hope we can meet again someday.

Anyway, Jason…. You would not be able to tell now but he had a very lousy set of cards dealt to him when he was born… He became autistic at 2 years old….

We have worked and worked and used therapy and doctors and teachers etc etc every day every day without stopping but slowly we broth him back. Today he is virtually indistinguishable from any other child.

It was hard and heart breaking but he is such an amazing little boy. Very smart and excellent at things like math.

So I try to leave him a good start he deserves it.

P
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:24 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Flannys gunna hate you

No more than usual
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:20 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
My little Jason is amazing......

I love him so very much. This is him last summer.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...ust2007047.jpg

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! Yes and we went to the Algarve last summer and he met these two wonderful British girls ....

Oh what a story...

So we go on the little cruise... off the vilamoura marina… we get to this deserted beach and they are supposed to take us in by small boat….. Well a lot of people including these two British girls (about 12 and 14) jump; in and start swimming a long long way to shore…

So latter we arrive by boat and Jason wants to go swimming… I don’t really want to and the two girls were diving off a big rock…. So I told Jason to go ask them to swim with him…

He did and they were so wonderful they were jumping off the rock into the ocean but directly below the rock there were submerged rocks so you had to jump out…. Well Jason didn’t understand that so the girls would throw him off into the ocean and then jump in after him and bring him back (he could not swim)….

Latter we met their parents.. I lovely couple and we were talking.. I mentioned that some of my earliest childhood memories were reading these little books about the 5 children that had all these adventures….. They said Oh yes the fantastic five!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I never expected to meet anybody who knew about these little books I found as a child full of dust at the local Portuguese library…..

It was so fun. So we exchanged addresses and phone etc…. Well Christmas rolls around and we get a package in the mail…….
It is from them…. I open it and inside are the girls own used fantastic 5 books….. My wife reads Jason and me a chapter every night now.

They were so wonderful and I hope we can meet again someday.

Anyway, Jason…. You would not be able to tell now but he had a very lousy set of cards dealt to him when he was born… He became autistic at 2 years old….

We have worked and worked and used therapy and doctors and teachers etc etc every day every day without stopping but slowly we broth him back. Today he is virtually indistinguishable from any other child.

It was hard and heart breaking but he is such an amazing little boy. Very smart and excellent at things like math.

So I try to leave him a good start he deserves it.

P
i much prefer the secret seven myself, but good luck to little jason though, i,m sure he will be well trained to take his fathers crown with the same menovolence and rule his subjects with a fair hand, remember some of the worlds great people have been diagnosed with this illness and gone on to great things

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.