Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Good News I hear. I believe completions were due to start again today.
Does that mean Tavira council have started issuing habitation licences..or was it a problem elsewhere with completions ?
RCG phase 2 latest request for habitation licence was applied for 18th Feb...I have my bag packed but kicking my heels
PM
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

dmcmanus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cabanas Beach 1

Does anyone know when completion on this development is likely to take place - we were told completion June with habitation licence possibly 4 weeks.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:11 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Smoke...... A lot of smoke......

Where I come from we have a saying about smoke.....
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

spainuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by akiforhair
Hi There.
we purchased an appartment on Cabanas Golf phase 1 & the developers were unable to supply the appartment that all our legal documents identified as ours. (we think they sold it twice) they have agreed a full refund + legal expenses but we are still awaiting any money. has anyone else had any similar problems
thanks for any help anyone can offer
You should look at the contract to see if it is with Duja or with Royal Duja Group, two different companies the later a sales company fronted by Michael Hone. The contract should be checked very carefully with bank guarantee in place, if not "ask for one".
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road

Here is some recent photos of Golf 1,2 and 3. Looking Good
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cabanas-april-08-1.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cabanas-april-08-2.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cabanas-april-08-4.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

RCG Phase 2...99% finished
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cabanaspoolapril2008.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Royal Cabanas Golf Phase 2
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00201.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00202.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00203.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

More photos
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00207.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00208.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00209.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

and more
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00210.jpg   CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-dsc00211.jpg  
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

piperken is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Originally Posted by ptmatt
and more
laughs out loud. no need to worry then . ha ha
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

jeffg is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Originally Posted by piperken
laughs out loud. no need to worry then . ha ha
your starting to annoy me now: LET US KNOW YOUR GRIPES
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

akiforhair is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffg
your starting to annoy me now: LET US KNOW YOUR GRIPES
hi there jeffg.
i don't have any gripes & like you i wish people would say what problems they've had not just insinuate.
good luck to you all who are still purchasing but i am still waiting for my money back, it's been nearly 4 weeks since i was told by Louis Constantinou that he personally guaranteed my money back within 2 weeks.
he does come across very genuine but he was unaware that the appartment we purchased & had legal documentation for was different than the one that they offered us the keys for.
the main difference being a lift shaft through the lounge area.
the only positive is because of the rubbish rate at the moment when we receive our refund we should get more £'s for our euros.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

piperken is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there jeffg.
i don't have any gripes & like you i wish people would say what problems they've had not just insinuate.
good luck to you all who are still purchasing but i am still waiting for my money back, it's been nearly 4 weeks since i was told by Louis Constantinou that he personally guaranteed my money back within 2 weeks.
he does come across very genuine but he was unaware that the appartment we purchased & had legal documentation for was different than the one that they offered us the keys for.
the only positive is because of the rubbish rate at the moment when we receive our refund we should get more £'s for our euros.
I also have no problem. It is now 6 months since I was promised the return of my money from the La Gomera project but obviously the European banking system is very poor and Duja can not be held responsibel.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

hi there jeffg.
hi there i agree with you on that one, come clean tell us your problems with duja. we all hope you get your money back soon, keep us informed on that matter will you. i will be making another site visit soon and i intend to see mr constantinou whilst there. (keep you all informed on that one) BEING POSITIVE CABANAS GOLF IS ONE OF THE BEST DEVELOPMENTS FOR MILES AROUND AND WHEN COMPLETE WILL BE A VERY GOOD COMPLEX.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ptmatt
and more
great photo's when were they taken?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.