Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

akiforhair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Hi There.
we purchased an appartment on Cabanas Golf phase 1 & the developers were unable to supply the appartment that all our legal documents identified as ours. (we think they sold it twice) they have agreed a full refund + legal expenses but we are still awaiting any money. has anyone else had any similar problems
thanks for any help anyone can offer
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Knowing the Portugal system, I would strongly suggest that your lawyer makes a point of calling them on a daily basis or nothing will happen. I would also suggest that you ask for compensation as well which should include all your air flights/parking/fuel and accommodation that you have paid for during the time you have been dealing with DUJA. Also any transfer of money costs that you have incurred during the buying process. DUJA are a big company and can not afford to get a bad name as they are committed to a lot of new build in the Tavira area.
Don't forget in Portugal if the vendor does not meet the requirements in the Promisory contract then he/she should pay back double what you put down for a deposit.
You just have to keep on and on at them or they will let it slip by and do nothing hoping that you will 'go away'. DUJA are a Spanish company, not a Portuguese one, and you must know about all the problems that have occured in Spain, however, if they are operating in Portugal then they should come under Portuguese law.
Good luck!!!
Joao
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by akiforhair
Hi There.
we purchased an appartment on Cabanas Golf phase 1 & the developers were unable to supply the appartment that all our legal documents identified as ours. (we think they sold it twice) they have agreed a full refund + legal expenses but we are still awaiting any money. has anyone else had any similar problems
thanks for any help anyone can offer
Hi..I am on phase 2 at Royal Cabanas Golf.I'm surprised that they couldn't complete on your apartment.I know of 2 people who bought 2 apartments each off plan ..as advised..as they would be able to sell them before completion.They haven't been able to and have huge financial problems as a result and haven't completed.The agent who advised all this has been telling them that Duja were trying to sell them on for them.
These people would be keen to sell on the apartment they have signed for...at cost price....if you want to make contact let me know.
Ours is on phase 2 and the habitation licence has been applied for....lovely area and can't come soon enough
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:36 am
Just Joined

gripper magee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all, I've heard a rumour that Duja have been bought by another group. It's a bit worrying as we've put a deposit down on an apartment on Beach Two. I'm trying to contact the agents at the minute to see if they can explain what's happening.

Has anyone else heard this?

A couple of friends have bought on Golf Two and there doesn't seem to be any problems there though.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

jeffg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gripper magee
Hello all, I've heard a rumour that Duja have been bought by another group. It's a bit worrying as we've put a deposit down on an apartment on Beach Two. I'm trying to contact the agents at the minute to see if they can explain what's happening.

Has anyone else heard this?

A couple of friends have bought on Golf Two and there doesn't seem to be any problems there though.
yes duja seville has been sold duja portugal should be ok though we bought on cabanas golf phase 3; 2 years over due and still not finished. not happy at all! been told beach 2 will start as soon as beach 1 and golf is finished.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

piperken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffg
yes duja seville has been sold duja portugal should be ok though we bought on cabanas golf phase 3; 2 years over due and still not finished. not happy at all! been told beach 2 will start as soon as beach 1 and golf is finished.
If you are doing any business with Duja then it would be best to assume that any deposit monies are lost. There appears to be very serious financial problems with this organisation. Any news about a 'big' takeover etc will probably just be another smokescreen for what appears to be a scam. Goodluck to all of you. GET A GOOD LAWYER IMMEDIATELY.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

have you had any dealings with duja?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Lconstantino is an unknown quantity at this point

To whom it may concern,

I would like to advise everyone that nobody will be out of there money in the developments of Duja Portugal , it’s a fact that the company has moved hands to a big Property Group and of course during the process things slow down.

But with regards to the building of Duja Portugal Developments they are being constructed and the construction company that we have contracted is receiving there money every month from day one, I’m the Director of Duja Portugal and if anyone has any doubts please call me at Duja Offices in Tavira (00351 281 381 483) and I will be happy to help you and clear any doubts that you may have.

I know that some of our clients are late in getting the units but you will get you property I can guarantee that.

I had to write this because I can believe what MR PiPerken and Mr João the army Man has said but for that two gentlemen’s if they want to know what’s going on I’m happy to explain everything to them so they can talk or write but knowing the facts.

Kind regards to everyone and I’m in my office to answer any questions.

Mr João just to let you know that Duja Sociedade de Construção Lda is a PORTUGUESE company not a Spanish Company......

Last edited by Lconstantino; Mar 12th 2008 at 5:04 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeffg
have you had any dealings with duja?
Originally Posted by Lconstantino
To whom it may concern,

I would like to advise everyone that nobody will be out of there money in the developments of Duja Portugal , it’s a fact that the company has moved hands to a big Property Group and of course during the process things slow down.

But with regards to the building of Duja Portugal Developments they are being constructed and the construction company that we have contracted is receiving there money every month from day one, I’m the Director of Duja Portugal and if anyone has any doubts please call me at Duja Offices in Tavira (00351 281 381 483) and I will be happy to help you and clear any doubts that you may have.

I know that some of our clients are late in getting the units but you will get you property I can guarantee that.

I had to write this because I can believe what MR PiPerken and Mr João the army Man has said but for that two gentlemen’s if they want to know what’s going on I’m happy to explain everything to them so they can talk or write but knowing the facts.

Mr João just to let you know that Duja Sociedade de Construção Lda is a PORTUGUESE company not a Spanish Company......
thank you for that information, i can confirm building work is progressing well having made a site visit 2 weeks ago on phase 3. we had been told work had stopped! so we flew out to see for ourselves what a relief to see everyone working. roofs are on, windows are in, and the pool is coming along as well.we got told may for completion but i would estimate july to be nearer the date, once again thankyou.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

I contacted Duja and asked the question in view of some of the comments being made.They informed me all is well and sent me the latest photographs
showing RCG2.My particular apartment has been completed and the habitation licence applied for,,,the pool area is progressing well.
Others have completed without problem and hopefully ours wil go the same way
Old Mar 15th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

talked to our agent from your place abroad he himself has bought on rg3 he seemed ok with developments going over in may will keep everyone posted
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

wotton is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, I've bought on RCG 2 and i'm over there in 2 weeks so will report back on situation, but i've no worries about Duja they've completed works as per programme give or take a few weeks.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lconstantino
To whom it may concern,

hi there can you advise me when you will refund my monies as you agreed to back in September
regards mark
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

spoke to Louis Constantious on Tuesday 18th who assured me personally that there were no financial problems with Duja. The delays are to do with the government. He seems very genuine & assured me I will receive a full refund within 2 weeks. I will advise how I get on
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Good News I hear. I believe completions were due to start again today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.