Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old May 30th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

jeffg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

HI JUST RETURNED FROM CABANAS, TO FIND THAT LETTER WAITING FOR ME AT HOME. ON THE GROUND AT CABANAS GOLF EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE,BUILDERS HAVE FINISHED AND THE LANDSCAPERS ARE BUSY FINISHING OFF THE GARDENS. SPOKE TO MR CONSTANTINO FROM DUJA, WHO SEEMS LIKE A DECENT GUY TO ME, HE EXPECTS ALL OF THE PAVEMENTS AND ROADS TO BE COMPLETED IN APROX 2 WEEKS TIME. AND HE WAS APPLYING FOR THE HABITATION LICENSE NOW. ANY BODY NEED PHOTOS OF PHASE 3 LET ME KNOW.... OH YES THE WORK ON THE MARINA HAS STARTED!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Chesterfield - Derbyshire & Cabanas as often as possible!
Golfister is an unknown quantity at this point

JeffG - is that the marina in Tavira you mean?
Old May 30th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Golfister
JeffG - is that the marina in Tavira you mean?
no in cabanas down near the fishermans huts, the workmen are digging now! as we speak......IS THERE ONE PLANNED IN TAVIRA
Old May 30th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Well we'd heard that there was one planned for Tavira but didn't know anything about a marina at Cabanas - perhaps the guy who told us was confused (he was a Manorpark Estate Agent so who knows!).

Do you know any more about the one in Cabanas?
Old May 30th 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Well we'd heard that there was one planned for Tavira but didn't know anything about a marina at Cabanas - perhaps the guy who told us was confused (he was a Manorpark Estate Agent so who knows!).

Do you know any more about the one in Cabanas?
well it has been talked about for a few years now along with the new sea front, and finally they have started the marina it will be next to the fishermans huts. have you bought in cabanas?
Old May 30th 2008, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Yes Jeff, we have an apartment in the Quinta da Gomeira complex. Interesting about the marina. We are out there for a week at the end of June so will look forward to seeing how its coming along. Are they going to refurb the seafront as well do you think?
Old May 30th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

yes it is getting refurbed prob this winter is the feeling speaking to people in cabanas. you can view the plans at tavira town hall when you go over there, they are similar to the sea front at ST LUZIA next to tavira which is already done........ JUST GOT BACK FROM CABANAS YESTERDAY WE STAYED ON YOUR COMPLEX NEAR THE CHURCH WHICH IS NOW NEARLY COMPLETE!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

DazW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I have been offered an alternative apartment on either Golf Phase 2 or Beach 1 due to the delays on my initial purchase on Beach 2, can anyone give me their opinion on which is the better development or are they much of a muchness? By the way I hear Golf Phase 2 is pretty much ready, beach phase 1 not too far behind but due to having to wait for habitacion license on golf complex, beach 1 handover towards end of the year
Old May 30th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

JeffG - can't believe that church is not finished yet! We were there at the end of April and it was supposedly to be finished in a couple of weeks then! Still we understand there's going to be a bell tower so we're happy they take as long as they like :-)

Happy if the front at Cabanas will be refurbed as per Santa Luzia - will check on the plans when we're out there as you suggest.

Can't wait to get back there!
Old May 31st 2008, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Daz..We are on Golf Phase 2.When we looked initially the apartments at Beach 1 for a 1st floor were 43,000 euro's more expensive.Beach 1 is nearer the sea but didn't like the way it was placed between the existing buildings....we went to Golf as in a residential area with lots of space.Its a 15 minute walk to the sea,300 yds to golf course and about 100 yds to the train station...which is not a problem as u get a train every couple of hrs but it gives easy transport east and West.
We are awaiting completion and would not change our minds..we think Golf is in a better location.....we are over there in mid June...if you want some pictures of Beach location let me know.You can probably find somebody on beach 1 who can send you some anyway.
You would have to visit really to make your mind up..too big a decision not to get it right

All the best
Paul Matthews

Hi I have been offered an alternative apartment on either Golf Phase 2 or Beach 1 due to the delays on my initial purchase on Beach 2, can anyone give me their opinion on which is the better development or are they much of a muchness? By the way I hear Golf Phase 2 is pretty much ready, beach phase 1 not too far behind but due to having to wait for habitacion license on golf complex, beach 1 handover towards end of the year
Old May 31st 2008, 8:05 am
Just Joined

DazW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Paul.. Do you have any pics of Golf 2?
Old May 31st 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

JeffG - can't believe that church is not finished yet! We were there at the end of April and it was supposedly to be finished in a couple of weeks then! Still we understand there's going to be a bell tower so we're happy they take as long as they like :-)

Happy if the front at Cabanas will be refurbed as per Santa Luzia - will check on the plans when we're out there as you suggest.

Can't wait to get back there!
oh yes they have a bell tower,but not just one bell but three!!!! seen them getting installed last week..... just drink more superbock the night before!!!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:21 am
Just Joined

andkaz is an unknown quantity at this point

hi we have three propertys1 on golf penthouse and 2 beach 1 ground floor and 1 penthouse when we put the deposit down we were told that we can flip them (sell them) can anybody help us as how we do it as we are selling 1or 2 off them we getting no help of the firm we got them off hope someone can help us thx.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

MelRegan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffg
HI JUST RETURNED FROM CABANAS, TO FIND THAT LETTER WAITING FOR ME AT HOME. ON THE GROUND AT CABANAS GOLF EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE,BUILDERS HAVE FINISHED AND THE LANDSCAPERS ARE BUSY FINISHING OFF THE GARDENS. SPOKE TO MR CONSTANTINO FROM DUJA, WHO SEEMS LIKE A DECENT GUY TO ME, HE EXPECTS ALL OF THE PAVEMENTS AND ROADS TO BE COMPLETED IN APROX 2 WEEKS TIME. AND HE WAS APPLYING FOR THE HABITATION LICENSE NOW. ANY BODY NEED PHOTOS OF PHASE 3 LET ME KNOW.... OH YES THE WORK ON THE MARINA HAS STARTED!
Hi

I have just this moment registered as we have bought one in Golf 3 and was worried, but now am not! I can't wait for it to be finished! Does anyone have any pictures of Golf 3 they could send? I would be extremely grateful.

Mel
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Lconstantino is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone if you need any pics of our developments up to date please contact CĂ©lia she is the new customer service representative in our Office in Tavira and can be contacted via e-mail: <SNIP> SORRY NO PERSONAL E MAIL ADDRESSES, PM FOR DETAILS , any enquires or doubts please contact us we are hear to help you.

We have now the Phase 2 horizontal division approved on Friday by the Town Hall and we should only be couple weeks away from habitation licences:!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Kind regards

Luis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.