Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

Old Dec 27th 2022, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

J00ls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brexit Biometric card payment difficulties

I was surprised that the pics are in black and white rather than colour - I suppose its cheaper. Makes not a lot of difference because as you say, they are rarely flattering!
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:34 am
Just Joined

shahg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Every one
Need help please. I had appointment in Lisbon on 27 Dec and the process was easy and smooth. But after that we have not received any payment details in portal. All it says '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)''.

Can any one help us what to do next. Is there any phone number i can call .

Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shahg
Hi Every one
Need help please. I had appointment in Lisbon on 27 Dec and the process was easy and smooth. But after that we have not received any payment details in portal. All it says '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)''.

Did you click the 'print' button? I thought mine hadn't come up, then I clicked on that and all the details came up.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Ninmurai is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Every one

If you cannot find a 'print' button and have tried clicking everything available to you, your best bet is to email the Regional Office for Lisbon [email protected] (https://www.sef.pt/pt/Pages/direcao-...-alentejo.aspx) and quote the application number on your QR code sheet of paper and hope for the best. That's what I did but for Porto region and a few days later my payment was unlocked.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

I went to Loule on the 2nd, got the DUC on the 4th but as of today still can't pay.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply. When i click on Euro sign it brings up all my family's names. But when i click on any name to bring the details for payment just this message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
It does not show any thing else.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply. When i click on Euro sign it brings up all my family's names. But when i click on any name to bring the details for payment just this message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
Not even the print symbol?
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Ninmurai is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that's what happened to me, and what made me start this thread. Email the Regional Directorate office and see whether they will answer you. Good luck!
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:46 am
Just Joined

thanks for your help. I am going to send the email now. Lets see what they answer.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 11:36 am
Just Joined

nothing at all. I have just emailed the regional office about the problem. Let's see what happens
Old Jan 10th 2023, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Hello Everyone
I email Lisbon regional office yesterday and explained them that i am unable to get any payment reference.I believe its too early to expect response from them.Can anyone advise me what to do, We had appointment on 27th Dec and still no sign of reference. When i click name just message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

GrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone
I email Lisbon regional office yesterday and explained them that i am unable to get any payment reference.I believe its too early to expect response from them.Can anyone advise me what to do, We had appointment on 27th Dec and still no sign of reference. When i click name just message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
When you log in to the Brexit site, click on Euro sign and then your name, there's a box entitled "issuance deadline", which is SEF's deadline for issuing your payment document. In our case, they didn't issue it until I chased them after deadline expired. They then had the cheek to charge 18 instead of 15, due to late payment! Postman left card to advise we had to collect but, despite letter of authority, they wouldn't allow sister in law to collect as the letter hadn't been notarised. P.O advise returned to sender but so far, SEF won't tell me where it is.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

Originally Posted by GrahamF
They then had the cheek to charge 18 instead of 15, due to late payment!
I understand 15 is for 5 year and 18 is for 10 year Residency.

I had appointment in Loule on the 2nd, got DUC on the 4th but bank doesn't recognise so I have written SEF as deadline for payment is the 11th.

I think it is all a mess.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply. In our case when we click on Euro sign just this message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
Could you please let me know how can i contact them .or chase them. I have already emailed them yesterday. Its been nearly 2 weeks since we had appointment in Lisbon.
Old Jan 10th 2023, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

GrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond reputeGrahamF has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply. In our case when we click on Euro sign just this message come up '' No active or pending payment documents (DUC)'' in yellow colour.
Could you please let me know how can i contact them .or chase them. I have already emailed them yesterday. Its been nearly 2 weeks since we had appointment in Lisbon.
Brexit line - +351 21 7115045 or email [email protected] but don't expect quick reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.