Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 9th 2020, 6:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by VasiRo
Just kidding, brits are really great.
​​​​
Nicely recovered - you’re on a forum aimed at British Expats, better be kind about us.
Old Feb 9th 2020, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

VasiRo is an unknown quantity at this point

😂 I honestly forgot that for a minute. I think you guys might be the greatest nation right now, all things considered. Except for your weird appetite for royal-ducal-baronal-etc non-sense. And for your food, that's terrible. I don't know how you survive with that food. But culture, economy, history, democracy 😮.
Wish you best of luck, if there is a country on this continent that can make it out of EU, that's definitely UK (yeah, i know that technically you're not on the continent, but you know what I mean).
​​
Old Feb 9th 2020, 6:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VasiRo
😂 I honestly forgot that for a minute. I think you guys might be the greatest nation right now, all things considered. Except for your weird appetite for royal-ducal-baronal-etc non-sense. And for your food, that's terrible. I don't know how you survive with that food. But culture, economy, history, democracy 😮.
Wish you best of luck, if there is a country on this continent that can make it out of EU, that's definitely UK (yeah, i know that technically you're not on the continent, but you know what I mean).
​​
Our food is fabulous! Must be a long time since you’ve eaten here (or you’re going to awful places). I’m a complete foodie and love to cook.

Food is great, Brexit however - not so much.
Old Feb 9th 2020, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Alissi is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all of you who will take the physical aptitude tests and interview next week! I think we’re all looking forward to getting more infos on what’s next!😬
Old Feb 9th 2020, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone obtained the medical certificate (stating lack of the obstacle to undergo physical exercise) yet? If yes, did you get it from your personal doctor? Will you translate it into English before going for an interview in Warsaw?
Old Feb 9th 2020, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Alissi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tkadunc
Has anyone obtained the medical certificate (stating lack of the obstacle to undergo physical exercise) yet? If yes, did you get it from your personal doctor? Will you translate it into English before going for an interview in Warsaw?
Acording to the selection notice: candidate must present the medical certificate stating lack of the obstacle to undergo physical exercise issued by general practitioner (can be obtained in any medical centre). I believe that means that it doesn’t matter if it’s your personal doctor or not, as long as it’s a general practitioner (general medicine). Since they mention “any medical centre” it’s also irrelevant if it’s a public or private hospital or clinic. As for the translation, since they don’t mention anything I don’t think it’s mandatory.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Afas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tkadunc
Hi. I don’t think you have to translate it in English if it is in a European Language

I had the english test on Sunday. I experienced technical problems in the speaking section. Anyone had the same problem?

Originally Posted by Taniapap
Hello! I'm French policewoman, 10years in scientific police. Today I'm living in Greece. I received yesterday the email for the English test 😀.
Any French or Greek here?
Good luck for all you!
Hi. Greek here

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 10th 2020 at 9:07 am. Reason: Posts merged - there is an edit button you can use if you think of something you want to add just after posting
Old Feb 10th 2020, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Afas
Hi. I don’t think you have to translate it in English if it is in a European Language

I had the english test on Sunday. I experienced technical problems in the speaking section. Anyone had the same problem?

Hi. Greek here
Hello,

I also had a technical issue with the speaking test, they solved it the day after, it was a recording problem.
If you have the same, look at your inbox, they will send you an email, or you can contact them directly via chat on the tracktest link you initially received in the Frontex's email.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 9:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://frontex.europa.eu/media-centre/news-release/frontex-issues-call-for-trainers-for-standing-corps-basic-training-programme-T3Su4u
Old Feb 10th 2020, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

I think today started the physical test. Did someone hear anything about it, like how strict it was, or whatever info that could give hope to those who are not so fit!?
Old Feb 10th 2020, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Afas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru
Hello,

I also had a technical issue with the speaking test, they solved it the day after, it was a recording problem.
If you have the same, look at your inbox, they will send you an email, or you can contact them directly via chat on the tracktest link you initially received in the Frontex's email.
thank you your reply.
I have sent them an email stating my problem yesterday (Sunday) but unfortunately I did not receive a reply yet.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Claudio_RO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru
Hello,

I would like to inform you that during the English exam, which I had 10 minutes ago, I had technical issues at the speaking part of the exam. Unfortunately I wasn't able to answer the questions 3, 4 and 5 because it automatically skipped the questions without even popping on the screen. I believe that this technical issue affected my answers for the rest of the questions as well. Although I couldn't answer the 3 questions, I was able to continue to the writing part.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

kstrakos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Claudio_RO
I would like to inform you that during the English exam, which I had 10 minutes ago, I had technical issues at the speaking part of the exam. Unfortunately I wasn't able to answer the questions 3, 4 and 5 because it automatically skipped the questions without even popping on the screen. I believe that this technical issue affected my answers for the rest of the questions as well. Although I couldn't answer the 3 questions, I was able to continue to the writing part.
i pass "the core of English test", but had tehnical issues with speaking..Althought i couldn't able to the writing part..Did I pass the test bcs i see most of us have same problem??
Old Feb 10th 2020, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kstrakos
i pass "the core of English test", but had tehnical issues with speaking..Althought i couldn't able to the writing part..Did I pass the test bcs i see most of us have same problem??
Contact Tracktest by email or chat, they might provide you an helpful answer..
Old Feb 10th 2020, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

burlesti84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody,
I don't know how to post a new thread, how to ask a new question, so I replied to this one, maybe someone can answer me.
I don't know how to translate in concrete actions the table for the ENDURANCE event.
Do I need to run in maximum 8,1 seconds per lap (20 m)? But how many times so I need to run. Or 8,1 is a level? (This is an example from the table for 36-40 years old).
Thank you and sorry if the question is stupid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.