Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Yiannis1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

I am going to Warsaw on Monday for the physical tests.Has anyone in here actually progressed to the interview?
Old Feb 14th 2020, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MKkk
This is not how Marins do it , from what I have seen. But, these are the guidelines so we have to comply.
So, there is no time for rest. work your sit ups.

https://www.military.com/military-fi...p-improve-fast
Please join me to thank MKkk guys!
This is the first content that really make a lot of sense.
You are a Gentleman Mk.
All the best!
Old Feb 14th 2020, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Yiannis1
I am going to Warsaw on Monday for the physical tests.Has anyone in here actually progressed to the interview?
Good question!
Old Feb 15th 2020, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Taniapap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yiannis1
Just good luck for all!
Old Feb 15th 2020, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any body that has an interview next week, Did you guys do this as per the selection notice?

One week before the day of the interview, candidates will be required to submit to the email address [email protected] scanned copies of the following:
 Driving licence;
 Statement of the absence of criminal record confirmed by the competent national authority of the country of origin not older than six months (the national equivalences can be found here: https://ecris.eu/countries/);
 Specific statement (signed form) related to the integrity of the candidate referring to any past or current disciplinary or criminal investigations related to the candidate.

The Specific statement (signed form) related to the integrity of the candidate, Is that just a declaration signed by yourself?

Last edited by scrubbedexpat092; Feb 15th 2020 at 9:10 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 12:49 am
Just Joined

marciarita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello... me from Portugal also...
Old Feb 16th 2020, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Any body that has an interview next week, Did you guys do this as per the selection notice?

One week before the day of the interview, candidates will be required to submit to the email address [email protected]
That is a good question. However from what I've understood from the candidates here in the forum who passed the English exam they are being notified for the psychical tests sometimes with less than a weeks notice (5-6 days in some cases)
So I'm guessing that no one has complied
with that obligation.

Old Feb 16th 2020, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all the candidates who will have physical tests and interview this week.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

One week before the day of the interview, candidates will be required to submit to the email address [email protected] scanned copies of the following:
 Driving licence;
 Statement of the absence of criminal record confirmed by the competent national authority of the country of origin not older than six months (the national equivalences can be found here: https://ecris.eu/countries/);
 Specific statement (signed form) related to the integrity of the candidate referring to any past or current disciplinary or criminal investigations related to the candidate.

The Specific statement (signed form) related to the integrity of the candidate, Is that just a declaration signed by yourself?
You don't have to submit these documents until you are required to do so. And I trust FX will give you sufficient time to produce them.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lenka01
That is a good question. However from what I've understood from the candidates here in the forum who passed the English exam they are being notified for the psychical tests sometimes with less than a weeks notice (5-6 days in some cases)
So I'm guessing that no one has complied
with that obligation.
very good point. I got 5 days too. Just a heads up. The ecris report website is atm experiencing online difficulties. Go through the email they show on there page and a member of there staff will contact you. For Irish persons it takes 7 days anyways so I won't have it regardless. I went into my local police station and asked if they can produce a statement of integrity but they can't do that. I've to go through the correct department for vetting.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stanx
You don't have to submit these documents until you are required to do so. And I trust FX will give you sufficient time to produce them.
cheers stanx . I now believe that is what they will do.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

GCamich is an unknown quantity at this point

One week before the day of the interview, candidates will be required to submit scanned copies of the following:
 Driving licence;
 Statement of the absence of criminal record confirmed by the competent national authority of the country of origin not older than six months (the national equivalences can be found here:

About the Specific statement I have print my record of service from spanish database, and then my current boss has signed it. So he is validating it with that sign and stamp, showing my record is clear. I dont know if it is enough or it is a declaration signed by myself. Anyway the second option is more fast and easy.
By the way, I am waiting for the physic test and the interview date.

Last edited by GCamich; Feb 16th 2020 at 2:17 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2020, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

cheers stanx . I now believe that is what they will do.
Good luck with your tests tomorrow!
And the day after of course... :-)
PM me some greetings from Warsaw please!
Old Feb 16th 2020, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Good luck with your tests tomorrow!
And the day after of course... :-)
PM me some greetings from Warsaw please!
Fingers crossed and good luck Fudokanconway
Let us know about your experience in Warsav
Old Feb 16th 2020, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

Cheers guys and best of luck to everyone else travelling. Bit of a storm here atm so hopefully flight isn't cancelled .

Just a quick enquiry if anyone here has wrapped there head around it, So I was asked on short notice if I would be willing to sit the intermediate interview directly after the basic one.

My question is, as the basic level is contract and intermediate and advanced are temporary. Does that mean you can only work to a certain time with frontex with the Ast AD roles? Are you potentially better off in the long run going with the basic contract considering FGIV is higher salary than AST4?

Fx has confirmed by email that the FGIV pay steps are completely based on individual prior experience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.