Frontex Border Guard

Old Aug 31st 2020, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by LorisL
I'm in the same situation. I passed the PA test and had my two interviews (for advanced and intermediate levels) in July and not any news from that moment 🤷‍♂️
Hi LorisL, i am in the same situation exactly, i gave at late july and middle of August my interviews while having completed english and PA test. I hope we ll be informed soon..
Old Aug 31st 2020, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Questfer
Hi LorisL, i am in the same situation exactly, i gave at late july and middle of August my interviews while having completed english and PA test. I hope we ll be informed soon..
We have nothing but the hope 😉
Old Aug 31st 2020, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
We have nothing but the hope 😉
Hope dies last..... So we stand!!! 😂😂😂
Old Sep 1st 2020, 5:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Quoting my own post as a reminder for newbies………..genuine forum members only please!

Thanks all.

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Afraid I'm going to have a bit of a 'mod rant'.

Obviously this is a forum primarily aimed at British Expats, but anybody is welcome to post. But what we're seeing more and more with this Frontex thread is that people are joining purely to access the PM system so that they can contact others also applying for the job, and that's really not on. Posting three 'nonsense' posts and then going straight to using the PM system isn't the idea of a discussion forum, and isn't fair on other members. If you want to do that kind of thing, then Facebook is maybe a better idea.

I don't know how people are finding out about this thread, presumably it's just from Google, but if you are new to the forums then perhaps make time to share the knowledge of your country with British Expats that are looking to move there or already living there, as well as posting on this thread? That way you can join in the forums properly and become part of our community.

Thanks for understanding all.
Old Sep 1st 2020, 10:10 pm
Banned

speedy69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Quoting my own post as a reminder for newbies………..genuine forum members only please!

Thanks all.
want zo you expect when you started this!? And isn’t open for discussion!?
Old Sep 1st 2020, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

msefron is an unknown quantity at this point

When is expected a new recruitment period?
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a request for anyone that will go through the PA test in the next days. Would you be so kind and ask the guy there (he will be more than happy to answer all your questions) when will they send the next wave of contracts, and if there's anyone more known about the deployments? If you get the answer I would be really thankful if you can share his answer here. The last proposal about the deployment rotations was 4 months deployed, 2 in Poland. I wonder if that has changed.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 9:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by speedy69
want zo you expect when you started this!? And isn’t open for discussion!?
Just to clarify for everybody - I didn't start this thread, somebody else did. I've no idea why he chose a forum for British Expats to start a thread about Frontex recruitment, but he did and all are welcome as long as they remember this is a discussion forum primarily aimed at Brits.

And it absolutely IS open for discussion, that's the point of BE. It's not a place to just PM people to get information and not join in our community or to give back. We have a term that we use on BE sometimes which is 'help vampire'. Don't become one of them! So do join and chat, do go to your own country's forum and help others who are looking to move there with their questions, do join in the general chat forums. That's how BE works.

Anybody posting nonsense posts repeatedly just to use our PM system, or breaking any site rules (note site rule 15), will be banned.

Thx all.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alissi
Emails for a new (and supposedly last) round of PA test came out earlier today. I've got mine scheduled for September 7th.
Any info about the final day for PA in Sep? I read on a fb group that the invitations for PA were sent for 7,8,9/sep... Only 3 days? What about interviews?
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Alissi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fogue10
Any info about the final day for PA in Sep? I read on a fb group that the invitations for PA were sent for 7,8,9/sep... Only 3 days? What about interviews?
No idea... I would also like to know. If anyone has the PA test scheduled fo September 10 or later, please share the info,I am sure that a many of us will be grateful. Same goes for the interviews, it would be useful to know if there are any interviews scheduled for this month... Many thanks and good luck to everyone!
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone on fb posted this earlier...

Old Sep 2nd 2020, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Adibord is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got mine scheduled for September 7th
Anyone going with me by car from Bucharest to Warsaw?
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adibord
That's the attitude! Good luck on your PA.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adibord
Hungarian borders are closed... even for transit.
Old Sep 2nd 2020, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Adibord is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marek019
Hungarian borders are closed... even for transit.
This is false. Transit is allowed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.