Frontex Border Guard

Old Aug 22nd 2020, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Marek019
https://www.cs.strazgraniczna.pl/
https://www.cos.strazgraniczna.pl/
Thats why I think. There are Polish border guard training facilities.
Looks like it indeed. Thank you!
Old Aug 22nd 2020, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

On July 20, 2020 at the Central Border Guard Training Center Marshal of Poland Józef Piłsudski in Koszalin, 60 officers of the Border Guard in the permanent service started the last edition of the training in the field of school for standard-bearers this year.

It looks like an army??

Old Aug 22nd 2020, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

But that "army" uniform is not the official uniform they posted a while ago on Facebook...interesting.
Old Aug 22nd 2020, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mp1992
But that "army" uniform is not the official uniform they posted a while ago on Facebook...interesting.
That uniform is for national polish border guards...
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fogue10
That uniform is for national polish border guards...
OK. But still surprising that it is an army uniform.
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chantal F
OK. But still surprising that it is an army uniform.
The article is about polish border guard, right? The uniform is camouflage, the kind of clothing young men wear in Starbucks. I don't know if you want to be mean or try to transmit something else, but like this starts fake news. You post on a frontex recruitment topic a picture with polish border guard recruits and say that is a army. Really? Get your facts straight.
Old Aug 23rd 2020, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 5200
The article is about polish border guard, right? The uniform is camouflage, the kind of clothing young men wear in Starbucks. I don't know if you want to be mean or try to transmit something else, but like this starts fake news. You post on a frontex recruitment topic a picture with polish border guard recruits and say that is a army. Really? Get your facts straight.
It was honestly a question, since we were referred to this website concerning the training of the Standing Corps of Frontex and this looks like a recent training. The Standing corps consists of international people from all member States. I did not know this was Polish boarder guard, it is not clear on the website, at least not for me. Good that someone told me, after I asked about it.
Still for me it is surprising, yes, that Polish boarder guard is wearing army clothes. It may be like that, ok, but it surprises me. I do not want to be mean in any way. I am just surprised about the army clothes.

Do not tell me what I should say or ask in this forum or not. It is not you task and in this case your comment is totally irrelevant.
Just tell it how it is so there will not be fake news. Do not patronize me, please.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, any personal hopes for an update of the recruitment process from FX for this new week? I started mine with check of my new mails în the very morning 😂.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, any personal hopes for an update of the recruitment process from FX for this new week? I started mine with check of my new mails în the very morning 😂.
Imagine being in that situation having passed your interview before COVID lockdown...

I guess we'll know something at the end of September.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

How can we not have any news whatsoever? it is really confusing. Having done all parts of the process and still missing an answer regarding when to start, when contract will be offered or some estimate time at least..
Old Aug 24th 2020, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hello again, earlier I received another invitation for an Skype interview, this time for AST4 on 27 Aug.
I passed the PA in July, took the Skype interview for AD7 and sent them my docs also in July... 🤔 Told you guys that just as an info...
Old Aug 24th 2020, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Redfive is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again, earlier I received another invitation for an Skype interview, this time for AST4 on 27 Aug.
I passed the PA in July, took the Skype interview for AD7 and sent them my docs also in July... 🤔 Told you guys that just as an info...
Could you tell us when you were interviewed for Ad7?
Old Aug 24th 2020, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Redfive
Could you tell us when you were interviewed for Ad7?
On 06.07
Old Aug 24th 2020, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,
2 questions for everyone and if someone has a clue, please share it with us:
1) in the selection Notices for Border Guards, basic salaries for AST4 and AD7 step1 are: 2.328 and 3.232 respectively, but the basic salaries for temporary agents-same grades referred in relevant EU documents (look: eda.europa.eu/docs/default-source/documents/salaries-ta-as-from-07-2016.pdf and elsewhere) , -even if the coefficient for Poland applied-, is much higher. Does anyone knows anything about it?

2) Does anyone knows, if the ones that have already been employed and going to the 2 border guards academies in Koszalyn and Ketrzyn, are going to stay inside the facilities or will they have to rent an accommodation outside?
thanks for sharing.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy for you, but how do you know that you "took the Skype interview for AD7"?! Have they informed you officially about this or it's just a supposition?! Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.