Frontex Border Guard

Old Nov 24th 2020, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by LorisL
If the same FX officer transmitted them diffrent messages, than he must have been a very tricky one 😉
on the 23rd July when i did my PA exam, they told us the exact same info regarding contracting too , they actually said "everyone" who passed the PA test and interview should consider themselves alrdy suitable for the job and they d make a reserve list and from there hire the new officers. Obviously this info wasnt strictly precise and thus i assume it was his own thoughts rather than actual official information.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mp1992
on the 23rd July when i did my PA exam, they told us the exact same info regarding contracting too , they actually said "everyone" who passed the PA test and interview should consider themselves alrdy suitable for the job and they d make a reserve list and from there hire the new officers. Obviously this info wasnt strictly precise and thus i assume it was his own thoughts rather than actual official information.

I confirm... They told us the same info at PA tests.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Hat79 is an unknown quantity at this point

An assumption from the poll....29+12+7=48 candidates placed in a reserve list. As we know 3rd batch will consist of 100. So... Either 52 of us didn't bother to vote, or 52 more canditates will get a positive mail for reserve list this week. Those 100 will be the 3rd batch that will be trained at Avila Spain from the new year.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hat79
An assumption from the poll....29+12+7=48 candidates placed in a reserve list. As we know 3rd batch will consist of 100. So... Either 52 of us didn't bother to vote, or 52 more canditates will get a positive mail for reserve list this week. Those 100 will be the 3rd batch that will be trained at Avila Spain from the new year.
Those 100 and in addition those AD7 candidates from 2nd batch whose job offers have been withdrawn in September.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Hat79
Can I ask where did you get this 3rd batch number (100)? Because I'm quite sure that Ávila training premises can take more applicants than just 100.

About the starting date, it seems to be still a mystery and most people have told/guessed that it would start in February 2021. Again this is a debatable issue as well the information when they are going to inform all of the applicants (work contract, reserve list, bye-bye message).

Old Nov 25th 2020, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Randello
Can I ask where did you get this 3rd batch number (100)? Because I'm quite sure that Ávila training premises can take more applicants than just 100.

About the starting date, it seems to be still a mystery and most people have told/guessed that it would start in February 2021. Again this is a debatable issue as well the information when they are going to inform all of the applicants (work contract, reserve list, bye-bye message).
https://www.statewatch.org/news/2020...vid-19-delays/
Old Nov 25th 2020, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

According to that and assuming it is accurate, it says that deployment of 3rd batch officers should be expected in SEPT 2021. Considering a 9 month trainning period ( at least) , then January sounds more suitable as a staarting date for 3rd batch , but again, everything depends on Covid-19 situation.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mp1992
According to that and assuming it is accurate, it says that deployment of 3rd batch officers should be expected in SEPT 2021. Considering a 9 month trainning period ( at least) , then January sounds more suitable as a staarting date for 3rd batch , but again, everything depends on Covid-19 situation.
Training period is 6 months, not 9.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gjdige
Training period is 6 months, not 9.
it is 6 months in the academy + 3 months deployed which is part of the trainning course. I could be wrong tho.
Old Nov 25th 2020, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Randello

I know that they are recruiting agents for training, some through internal channels with the authorities of European states, to start their duties in March 2021. But I don't know if the training they are going to give concerns these competitions or if they are related to other issues .
November is coming to an end .... it seems to me that with the arrival of December and holidays and vacations we will be without news until 2021.
Old Nov 27th 2020, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Full speed emails. Today 10 persons I know received emails from Frontex.
Old Nov 27th 2020, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spagniol
Full speed emails. Today 10 persons I know received emails from Frontex.
I received also, asking me to send documents. These people received the same request or mails regarding the reserve list / rejection from the recruitment.
Old Nov 28th 2020, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Hat79 is an unknown quantity at this point

"The first 265 candidates will be ready for deployment on January 2021....

The 200 successful applicants of the second phase will eventually start deployments in May 2021.

The third group...A reserve list will be drawn up in November and, after medical checks and training, they will be deployed in September next year."
Old Dec 1st 2020, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

The documents had already been requested from me and I had already sent them. I didn't receive any confirmation email. Now I get an email asking for the documents again (saying that if I already sent them I should ignore the message).
A person is confused. I'm not sure if I send it again if I ignore the email. I already know that it is needless to ask .... responses to emails take a long time to arrive or never arrive.
Old Dec 6th 2020, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

https://acopol.es/presentacion/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.