EDMONTON POLICE SERVICE

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Dallas2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EDMONTON POLICE SERVICE

Yeah what did the medium say, I am very interested to know??????????
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

StuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant future
Smile Re: EDMONTON POLICE SERVICE

Well, firstly, my partner booked the appointment a few weeks ago and the purpose WAS NOT to ascertain any paranormal insight into my application with EPS.

What we were told will remain private though!
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 7:35 pm
Wish I was elsewhere!

sulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant future

Spoil sport!
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Dallas2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StuArc
Well, firstly, my partner booked the appointment a few weeks ago and the purpose WAS NOT to ascertain any paranormal insight into my application with EPS.

What we were told will remain private though!
Darn, no ghosts!!!!!

Good call though Stuarc, its you and your families personal information!!
Old Jan 28th 2010, 12:16 pm
Wish I was elsewhere!

sulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant futuresulley has a brilliant future

After much searching I went to Thomas Cook yesterday and got prices on flights/hotel/car hire for a trip over in October. SWMBO was at work so I got the price and all the details and ran it past her when she got home.

Tomorrow I'm off to book our holiday to Edmonton!

Nearly fried my brain trying to work out indvidual bits, so thought it would be easier for someone else to work it out

Will be flying with Air Canada and landing in Calgary. For some odd reason it's a couple of hundred quid cheaper to do it that way.

Then get a Ford Escape and drive up to stay in the Edmonton.

Really looking forward to it now.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

StuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant futureStuArc has a brilliant future

SULLEY - Is this a research trip/holiday or are you going for testing too!
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:27 pm
Wish I was elsewhere!

Originally Posted by StuArc
SULLEY - Is this a research trip/holiday or are you going for testing too!
Stu,

It's a research trip/holiday. Have to sit down and do all the paperwork, and improve my fitness
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: EDMONTON POLICE SERVICE

Originally Posted by sulley
Stu,

It's a research trip/holiday. Have to sit down and do all the paperwork, and improve my fitness
Have a nice time. I don't know what the position is with EPS at the moment re:-international applicants.
I take it you have emailed them etc?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud ofPompeyboy has much to be proud of

Edmonton Police Service have just announced that serving members with previous police experience are now eligible to write this years promotion exam. The results will be held pending a decision made by the association.
Quote:
The details of that agreement are still being finalized in terms of the type and duration of experience that will be recognized, however, a decision has been made to allow members with a minimum of five years of policing experience with any police agency to write the 2010 exam. The exam results for members with less than five years of EPS policing experience will be held in abeyance subject to the final agreement between the parties on what service will be recognized.

Nice one. So it looks like my previous 12 years with Hants will now count for something after all.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

nige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant futurenige1521 has a brilliant future

Pompeyboy,

That is good news indeed.

Nige
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:03 pm
Wish I was elsewhere!

Good luck Pompeyboy. If you pass it I might get you a in October!!
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:17 pm
Live life to the full

treacle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats very good news for those that have the years. I myself like others will have to wait until next year so it seems at the moment. A real big kick in the pants. Pls pls keep us informed even if it is bad news. good luck once again.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by treacle1
Thats very good news for those that have the years. I myself like others will have to wait until next year so it seems at the moment. A real big kick in the pants. Pls pls keep us informed even if it is bad news. good luck once again.
Have EPS contacted you then to tell you your application is on hold?

Tim
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:59 pm
Live life to the full

treacle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

tim010,

yes he said exactly what has been said on here already, that all uk and us applications are on hold. i e-mailed him at the beginning of feb and was told that he would be in touch when things change, but as of now the e-mail sounded to me as theres no hope for at least the near furture.

lee
Old Feb 7th 2010, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by treacle1
tim010,

yes he said exactly what has been said on here already, that all uk and us applications are on hold. i e-mailed him at the beginning of feb and was told that he would be in touch when things change, but as of now the e-mail sounded to me as theres no hope for at least the near furture.

lee
At least your application is with them and if the situation changes at some point you may get the opportunity.

Tim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.