Philippines More Racist?

Old Jun 25th 2018, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philippines More Racist?

''But... they only do it to whites''

wrong, yet again
Old Jun 25th 2018, 4:26 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liam_neeson
But... they only do it to whites. That is racism. When 100% of the company is Asian, and they refuse to hire the only white guy. Racism. When 100% of the company is Asian, and refuse to promote the white guy. Racism. When free installation for cable is 500 bucks, racism. When the taxi meter is broke. Racism.
Blatantly not true. Maybe that's how you percieve things but it doesn't necessarily make it true.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikemike
''But... they only do it to whites''

wrong, yet again
So when a white suffers discrimination, it is only a coincidence?

Listen, treated someone different, because of their race.... is RACISM. Google it if you can't figure it out.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Blatantly not true. Maybe that's how you percieve things but it doesn't necessarily make it true.
So a guy who is a native English speaker, trained as an English instructor, is not good enough to work at a call centre filled with people who can barely speak the language? Just coincidence? How does that work? Seriously, you guys are supposed to be expats, but you are racist towards whites. <snipped>

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 25th 2018 at 9:49 pm. Reason: No need for that.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

So a guy who is a native English speaker, trained as an English instructor, is not good enough to work at a call centre filled with people who can barely speak the language? Just coincidence? How does that work? Seriously, you guys are supposed to be expats, but you are racist towards whites. <snipped>
Or maybe the company just did not have the expertise or the man power to apply for a work visa.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

A I work in one of those I know your statement is 100% false and the other expats who work with me can confirm.

I am surprised that you remain in this country as you seem to have a totally repugnant view of how things work here. perhaps your claimed experience tell more about you than the here.

Then I remember what I said on another thread and will not respond any further.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 12:22 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

The way you come across on this forum, when I think about it, it's probably just you.

It's nothing about your race, it's that people probably just don't like you because of your personality.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

The way you come across on this forum, when I think about it, it's probably just you.

It's nothing about your race, it's that people probably just don't like you because of your personality.
Seconded
Old Jun 26th 2018, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Liam
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikemike
A I work in one of those I know your statement is 100% false and the other expats who work with me can confirm.

I am surprised that you remain in this country as you seem to have a totally repugnant view of how things work here. perhaps your claimed experience tell more about you than the here.

Then I remember what I said on another thread and will not respond any further.
You work at a company with a bunch of other expats? Ha ha. No you don't. In a decade I have NEVER met a single other foreigner working in the Philippines, save for myself. I think all of you are lying Filipinos trying to make your country sound better than it is.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

I am the only person on this site that is not a total piece of trash. So no, that is not it.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Seconded
Excuse me, but do not talk about the Philippines, until you have at least visited once. Thanks.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

BTW-If the cost of living in the Philippines is so unbearable after only one year, and finding an affordable rental is impossible, why are there still so many rentals out there? Or are 100% of them scams?
Old Jun 27th 2018, 10:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Okay. Perhaps it is time to print out our BE Site Rule 1 & our Site Rule 4 for quick easy reading

1. Personal Attacks
BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is “in it together”, please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others’ points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully … without insult or personal attack.
4. Trolling
Trolling on this site is not tolerated. We define trolling as any inflammatory threads or posts that are started with the sole intent of upsetting or antagonizing other members. Anyone found making such posts will be removed from the forums.
& also with a quick refresh of Site Rule15 too.

Please try to discuss and talk with each other in a reasonable manner. It is OK to disagree, after all we don't walk in each other's shoes, but desist with the name calling & rather nasty comments.

thanks
BEVS
SiteLead
Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

You work at a company with a bunch of other expats? Ha ha. No you don't. In a decade I have NEVER met a single other foreigner working in the Philippines, save for myself. I think all of you are lying Filipinos trying to make your country sound better than it is.
I see

You are so special you can be the only working foreigner in the Philippines?

''You work at a company with a bunch of other expats? Ha ha. No you don't.''
Tell that to, those on this forum who have contacted me and been given the appropriate direction.

The appropriate direction for you , would probably result in something very very special.

I do not believe you live here. I certainly do not believe that you are employable.

You explained your reason for perhaps having visited once. That reason is why you are unemployable.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 28th 2018 at 4:46 am. Reason: quotes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.