Me and My Family

Old Jan 22nd 2017, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Me and My Family

Well, there's an object lesson for foreigners coming here!I thought at first, "silly man" then saw -"After all this is his 7th GF here". So yes, just maintain a keen interest and if he says "why did you not tell me" then I'm afraid it's a case of "By now you should know what goes on here" - or something similar. Brought a smile to my face this Sunday morning

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 15th 2018 at 2:43 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

stay out of it.

My guess is your foreigner mate knows exactly the score and is also lying about his trip to England - he is probably mongering in Thailand for a couple of weeks.

thems the rules.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure that's the rules to buy his gf a house and put her brother in charge of the fishing boat business. But there you go. He is currently at his home living with his divorced wife apparently. They remain good friends and his gf here is aware of that. When he comes back in February, he would have been away for 2 months.

I see his gf quite often and I must admit I just see her as scammer behind that innocent smile now. I was told about it in confidence and will not betray that confidence.....unless my lovely lady tells me otherwise.

I lost 3 good friends when something similar happened last year which I will regale you with later. Just by trying to be a good Samaritan then....keeping my nose out this time.

Regards

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 11th 2017 at 8:38 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure that's the rules to buy his gf a house and put her brother in charge of the fishing boat business. But there you go. He is currently at his home living with his divorced wife apparently. They remain good friends and his gf here is aware of that. When he comes back in February, he would have been away for 2 months.

I see his gf quite often and I must admit I just see her as scammer behind that innocent smile now. I was told about it in confidence and will not betray that confidence.....unless my lovely lady tells me otherwise.

I lost 3 good friends when something similar happened last year which I will regale you with later. Just by trying to be a good Samaritan then....keeping my nose out this time.

Regards
Very intelligent man,mmmmm not to sure about that.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 12th 2017 at 12:12 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Re-reading your post I wonder if this woman is the sort of friend your gf needs, it would explain a lot of your gf's insecurities with your divorce and travelling back to the UK. My ex-wfe's so called friends played a large part in our eventual break up. They were convincing her I was playing away when staying away for work and convinced her she should also play the same game. This woman sounds like the sort of friend your gf could do without.

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 15th 2018 at 2:42 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point

And now for something completely different.

The foreigner asked her to buy a plot of land by the beach so he can have another house here. Apparently, the asking price for the land was 400k, but she has a receipt for only 200k.

I have absolutely no experience with any of the issues that you describe, so cannot offer an opinion. I just continue to wish you well with your "colourful" domestic situation.
However, I would be interested to hear about where I can buy a plot of land by the beach for 200K or even 400K. Don't suppose you know the size of the plot?
Cheers

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 12th 2017 at 12:13 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I lost 3 good friends when something similar happened last year which I will regale you with later. Just by trying to be a good Samaritan then....keeping my nose out this time

Regards
I suppose you could call your friend lucky if she is just cheating on him. A German I knew separated from his wife, but managed to stay in the house because even though it was in her name he had drawn up a 50 year lease in his favour when they bought it. He went to court in Roxas City to get custody of his 8 year old son ( lost of course ). A while later his ex-wife was shot and killed, rumour has it that her brother did it as he would get custody of the son and would move back into the German's house as he thought the lease was no longer valid. Meanwhile the German's housemaid/girlfriend had her own agenda which was to marry him and then get rid of him keeping house and money. Unfortunately she left the poisoned fruit juice at the back of the cupboard and the German drank it before the wedding could happen. Postmortem here said he died of a heart attack, his kids from Germany did not believe it and got a second PM done which reveled he had been poisoned. Meanwhile house had been stripped of everything, including light fittings, sold and the housemaid/girlfriend went on the run. The ex-wife's brother ditched the kid and moved into the house.

Old Jan 23rd 2017, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting replies...thank you.

Now heres a thing... David asked me what size the plot was that was bought. I have no idea to be fair, but when the conversation crops up again I will seek an answer and let you know. I suspect its small because it will be used as a beach house only and will only be used on the odd occasions for overnight stays etc. They live about 25 mins drive from the beach and envy us having only a 5 min walk....but the question reminded me of a very strange occurrence just after my friend left these shores, just before Xmas.

It didn't make sense then....but it does now. He wanted to buy this small lot by the beach as I have said and asked her to go ahead when he was away. Now, this is vacant government land and as I mentioned before (now deleted) was being sold off at a cheap price. With no title. I have been told this is illegal but cannot confirm that. She passed over the money and was told to go to the City Hall and I understand to register it in her name. Cant remember what fees she paid. But significantly she was given two prices. One with and one without a receipt. She did not get a receipt. Now when I heard about this, I was astounded because my friend is very strict about receipts and doing everything by the book. He would never knowingly buy a plot of land without a title and most certainly would have wanted a receipt. I mentioned to my lovely lady that when he gets back here next month and finds out.....which I am sure he will.....the s..t will hit the fan. I could not understand why she would do this knowing how strict he was. I think I do now....putting 2 + 2 together. The plot of land is close to her pinoy friend's house incidentally.

Now, I may be wrong but I think he saw the plot and asked her to buy it believing it to be genuine. He didn't have much time to research it because he was leaving the Phils to go back to his country for a two month break. He trusted her.

Now, I will be the first to admit that all I have told is from my lovely lady. So its possible that I might have misunderstood what she said. That is common between us.

So that's how it hangs.

She didn't go jogging this morning for some reason but was up very early as if in preparation for the 6.00 am meet up. She said the night before that she was going jogging when I asked but refuted that this morning. Obviously another misunderstanding. But instead she cleaned the whole house and moved the furniture around again. And a bit tetchy. It might have something to do with the fact that the pinoy's wife pitched up on the beach yesterday......And my lovely lady's friend finished the jogging (selfie) session very prematurely. He was there of course.

Regards

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 11th 2017 at 8:39 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting replies...thank you.

Now heres a thing... David asked me what size the plot was that was bought. I have no idea to be fair, but when the conversation crops up again I will seek an answer and let you know. I suspect its small because it will be used as a beach house only and will only be used on the odd occasions for overnight stays etc. They live about 25 mins drive from the beach and envy us having only a 5 min walk....but the question reminded me of a very strange occurrence just after my friend left these shores, just before Xmas.

It didn't make sense then....but it does now. He wanted to buy this small lot by the beach as I have said and asked her to go ahead when he was away. Now, this is vacant government land and as I mentioned before (now deleted) was being sold off at a cheap price. With no title. I have been told this is illegal but cannot confirm that. She passed over the money and was told to go to the City Hall and I understand to register it in her name. Cant remember what fees she paid. But significantly she was given two prices. One with and one without a receipt. She did not get a receipt. Now when I heard about this, I was astounded because my friend is very strict about receipts and doing everything by the book. He would never knowingly buy a plot of land without a title and most certainly would have wanted a receipt. I mentioned to my lovely lady that when he gets back here next month and finds out.....which I am sure he will.....the s..t will hit the fan. I could not understand why she would do this knowing how strict he was. I think I do now....putting 2 + 2 together. The plot of land is close to her pinoy friend's house incidentally.

Now, I may be wrong but I think he saw the plot and asked her to buy it believing it to be genuine. He didn't have much time to research it because he was leaving the Phils to go back to his country for a two month break. He trusted her.

Now, I will be the first to admit that all I have told is from my lovely lady. So its possible that I might have misunderstood what she said. That is common between us.

So that's how it hangs.

She didn't go jogging this morning for some reason but was up very early as if in preparation for the 6.00 am meet up. She said the night before that she was going jogging when I asked but refuted that this morning. Obviously another misunderstanding. But instead she cleaned the whole house and moved the furniture around again. And a bit tetchy. It might have something to do with the fact that the pinoy's wife pitched up on the beach yesterday......And my lovely lady's friend finished the jogging (selfie) session very prematurely. He was there of course.

Regards
Nothing good comes from morning jogging.

Our maid started jogging... even bought new trainers. Turns out the trainers were not getting as much wear as the bed springs of her boyfriend's bed.

Old Jan 23rd 2017, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Nothing good comes from morning jogging.

Our maid started jogging... even bought new trainers. Turns out the trainers were not getting as much wear as the bed springs of her boyfriend's bed.
What a great read your posts are. I find it very entertaining. But I do wonder why guys put up with such girls? It's no different in Thailand. Greetings from Bangkok.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Thairetired

Mozart had the answer

"Cosi fan tutte...."

Or in the vulgar tongue "They all do it !"
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

If my wife's word is anything to go on our local barangay is just one big swinger party.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

If there were no visa restrictions I would be off to the Philippines tomorrow to find a wife !
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scot47
If there were no visa restrictions I would be off to the Philippines tomorrow to find a wife !
What restrictions are you concerned about as the Philippines has some of the most liberal visa requirements in the world.
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I meant the restrictions on foreign brides coming to the UK !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.