Me and My Family

Old Jun 23rd 2021, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by BEVS
How do you do that? What do you both use to communicate with each other.
Text.

Regards
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
"I never communicate with her unless it is a necessary reply. The message I sent her was in response to her telling me that she no longer wants future maintenance from me but instead to see me jailed and deported. My response was justified to let her know that I will be filing a blotter for bigamy when I can prior to the trial. I also took the opportunity to tell her she committed perjury in court. Both jailable offences. My reply was not immediate but issued about 2 weeks later to keep her guessing."

All communication should be made through official channels,otherwise you might not appear to be appreciating the gravity of the situation.I would clam up on her now,suddenly,without warning.Let her fester and stew a little.
As I have said, communications are far and few between. Anything of relevance is relayed to my attorney for her advice. In fact part of her grievance is that I have blocked her on FB messenger. Even if I blocked her on text she would and has contacted me via a fake FB account. My attorney has not advised to the contrary.

Stew and fester. That is my policy.

Regards
Old Jun 24th 2021, 12:18 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

My opinion P11 is if indeed your wanting to communicate to her especially in a way that may will justifiably up set her is....Use a third party just casually mention what your intending to do, let her get the info this way. I have used this system to great effectiveness many times.

Please remember the last thing she wants to do is go to court, they are mostly just bluster,
Old Jun 24th 2021, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ten
My opinion P11 is if indeed your wanting to communicate to her especially in a way that may will justifiably up set her is....Use a third party just casually mention what your intending to do, let her get the info this way. I have used this system to great effectiveness many times.

Please remember the last thing she wants to do is go to court, they are mostly just bluster,
Thanks Ten....good words of advice.

However as it stands at the moment dialogue between me and her is very sporadic at best. However that doesnt mean that will always be the case as the trial draws near. I should add that dialogue on my part is normally short, concise and reasoned. I always end saying not to contact me again until she has something positive to say. Slanging matches are a thing of the past. She types quicker than me.

I wish I could share your optimism that going to court is the last thing she wants. Her change of attitude came immediately after our last court Hearing when she was trapped into perjuring herself. I would have thought that she would recognise that has undermined her case and settled out of court. But it has hardened her attitude. Mind you I have seen her in a rage at first hand which results in bluster as well as violence. I am hoping that she will come to her senses before the trial. But maybe she is totally deranged, or maybe she has another benefactor and doesnt require anything from me. Or playing hard ball. Or all three. Time will tell.

Regards
Old Jul 8th 2021, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

Small update.

I received a Pre-Trial Order a couple of days ago via email and it has given 2 further Hearing dates consecutively at the end of September. The dates 16th and 23 rd August are for the cross examination of me and the September dates for the cross examination of WW. The PTO also contained a list of exhibits to be used at the trial. 4 for her, and 17 for me. The 4 from her I have already seen in the initial summons which consist of her Affadavit, Police Report, Cenomar, and Marriage Certificate. The 17 my attorney submitted consists of most of what I have sent her and I think it covers my defence well. I suspect the additional two days may be because of the volume of exhibits that we have submitted. However, I am surprised at the number. At the last Hearing my attorney appeared to only list maybe only 6 or 7 and was rushed to do so. Maybe she has been working behind the scenes and obtained permission to submit the remainder post Hearing. Despite the volume of exhibits, she thinks my main defence rests on her bigamy. Despite her explanations to me in the past I dont understand that. Bigamy has nothing to do with her case against me as far as I can see. RA9262 is applied to all women, not just those that are married. So I am glad Ihave further additional defence material.

The further dates mean that I am here until at least the end of September when I will be required to undertake my visa run.....with no idea at the moment when I can come back. It also gives me additional time to get vaccination jabs if they are required for re-entry to the Philippines. However I am bolstered by my Reconsideration of Motion which I believe will give me an additional 120 days stay on receipt of the approval. That makes it November .....but it i am told it can take months to approve. Hopefully then the Tourist Visa will be back to normal and I will be able to leave and return within the day as before.

Regards
Old Jul 8th 2021, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

It seems your attorney, hopefully from experience, thinks that the Bigamy will in itself be enough to completely discredit WW in the eyes of the court.
Old Jul 8th 2021, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly both lawyers believe the issue of whether or not you are officially married is relevant as her attorney would have not have filed the Cenomar and Marriage Certificate. Furthermore he would have objected to any questions about her children and former marriages as "irrelevant".

So something in the law must value the testimony or penalties of a married woman over that of a short term interaction.

Furthermore now that door has been opened and she has testified under oath and perjured herself it goes to veracity. If she was willing to lie to the Court, and you, about her previous marital status, then her Affidavit and Police Statement are weakened. I assume that one of your exhibits is the earlier Marriage Certificate?
Old Jul 8th 2021, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedApe
Clearly both lawyers believe the issue of whether or not you are officially married is relevant as her attorney would have not have filed the Cenomar and Marriage Certificate. Furthermore he would have objected to any questions about her children and former marriages as "irrelevant".

So something in the law must value the testimony or penalties of a married woman over that of a short term interaction.

Furthermore now that door has been opened and she has testified under oath and perjured herself it goes to veracity. If she was willing to lie to the Court, and you, about her previous marital status, then her Affidavit and Police Statement are weakened. I assume that one of your exhibits is the earlier Marriage Certificate?
Thanks Red Ape...

I agree entirely with you. Unless I am mistaken she has not submitted the exhibit relating to her first marriage which contains a very different signature. However...I have spotted a couple of discrepancies in the PTO ... she is checking further and has 10 days to do so. However I believe my PSA document showing two marriages is solid enough evidence that she is a bigamist.

However the way she got her CENOMAR for us was subjected to shanigans by her... something I have not discussed with my attorney. Yet. They are suspicions only and could open a new can of worms for her if my attorney wishes to pursue a case of fraudulently obtaining a CENOMAR.

Raffin.... Yes...I agree with you. Bigamy casts severe doubt on her character. But so does Perjury ... ghost kids and the rest. However she is a citizen and entitled to file any case she wishes despite her background. Certainly bigamy is a big stain on her character... but it depends on the sitting judge. Hence I am not putting all my eggs in the basket.

Regards
Old Jul 8th 2021, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks Red Ape...

I agree entirely with you. Unless I am mistaken she has not submitted the exhibit relating to her first marriage which contains a very different signature. However...I have spotted a couple of discrepancies in the PTO ... she is checking further and has 10 days to do so. However I believe my PSA document showing two marriages is solid enough evidence that she is a bigamist.

However the way she got her CENOMAR for us was subjected to shanigans by her... something I have not discussed with my attorney. Yet. They are suspicions only and could open a new can of worms for her if my attorney wishes to pursue a case of fraudulently obtaining a CENOMAR.

Raffin.... Yes...I agree with you. Bigamy casts severe doubt on her character. But so does Perjury ... ghost kids and the rest. However she is a citizen and entitled to file any case she wishes despite her background. Certainly bigamy is a big stain on her character... but it depends on the sitting judge. Hence I am not putting all my eggs in the basket.

Regards
Surely WW is between a rock and a hard place. If she contests and wins the bigamy side of things then she drops herself into the adultery category box by living with her Mr Plod.
Old Jul 8th 2021, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Surely WW is between a rock and a hard place. If she contests and wins the bigamy side of things then she drops herself into the adultery category box by living with her Mr Plod.
Correct.....

But then I have to prove the adultery. The PSA document showing two marriages cannot be denied. She stated before that she will prove at the trial the first marriage was a sham in that she was not there. Her signature was forged. I agree with her that it is not her signature she used on the marriage certificate But I have not seen the original certificate.....but just part copy which she sent to. me. What I have seen is that signature could be over written. My attorney has said she will apply for the original certificate because I cannot without a court order.. But I dont think she will carry that through. Sadly.

As far as the adultery is concerned, I have messages naming Mr Plod from two sources. One of which has been submitted as an exhibit. She denied in court knowing him. Bringing him to the stand would be a last resort..

Regards
Old Jul 9th 2021, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
The further dates mean that I am here until at least the end of September when I will be required to undertake my visa run.....with no idea at the moment when I can come back. It also gives me additional time to get vaccination jabs if they are required for re-entry to the Philippines. However I am bolstered by my Reconsideration of Motion which I believe will give me an additional 120 days stay on receipt of the approval. That makes it November .....but it i am told it can take months to approve. Hopefully then the Tourist Visa will be back to normal and I will be able to leave and return within the day as before
Not sure if you fall into this bracket, saw it on Philstar.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...0-due-pandemic
Old Jul 9th 2021, 8:29 pm
EG1
Banned

EG1 is an unknown quantity at this point

What an interesting story.

P11, will you be told in advance the date that the verdict will be given? These third world countries are weird, scheduling hearings for a single trial months apart. Why not just get everyone together solidly for a week and get it over with? I doubt the judge even remembers what happened in some hearing 6 months ago, and just finds in favour of whichever one he finds cuter, or whose lawyer has bribed/blown him. Whatever, if you get the verdict date in advance, might it be an idea to schedule a "visa run" for then? That way, if worst comes to worst, you need not return to face the music.
Old Jul 10th 2021, 12:40 am
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally not, once the case is over can be up to a year before the decision is released. In my case it was over 8 months.
Old Jul 10th 2021, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Our case ( civil not criminal) was started nearly 2 years ago. It was supposed to be an open and shut case. Originally we applied for a estafa ( criminal) case which was turned down by the prosecutor. The civil case despite the defendant admitting liability is still ongoing . The last 3 out of 4 hearings were non starters……..judge sick or attending a seminar. Our next hearing is for cross examination of myself, and the next hearing examination of the defendant. If the hearings go ahead ( judge turns up ?) I suppose the verdict could take a further time to conclude. The defendant admitted in his sworn affidavit he used our money for purposes other than it was meant………how long before we receive one centavo is an even longer period of time .
At the mediation the defendant offered 20k a month. It would take over 9 years to pay back the amount. With rampant inflation I doubt 20k would be purchase much !
Old Jul 10th 2021, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EG1
What an interesting story.

P11, will you be told in advance the date that the verdict will be given? These third world countries are weird, scheduling hearings for a single trial months apart. Why not just get everyone together solidly for a week and get it over with? I doubt the judge even remembers what happened in some hearing 6 months ago, and just finds in favour of whichever one he finds cuter, or whose lawyer has bribed/blown him. Whatever, if you get the verdict date in advance, might it be an idea to schedule a "visa run" for then? That way, if worst comes to worst, you need not return to face the music.

I don't know about when a verdict will be reached. But it's a question that will obviously be asked.

Comment has been made on 8 months but that is applicable to civil cases...I am not sure that this applicable to criminal cases.

As far as leaving the Philippines is concerned, I cannot do so until the case against me is finalised.

Thanks for reading my story..

Stokevven.... thanks for the link. From what I read this is not applicable to Tourist Visa holders.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Jul 10th 2021 at 8:00 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.