Me and My Family

Old Apr 19th 2021, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I thought the plan was to leave, lay low for a bit, return and not tell her.
Never was my plan for the various reasons I have quoted before.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the plan was to leave, lay low for a bit, return and not tell her.
I think I wrote that, as that would have been my plan.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I think I wrote that, as that would have been my plan.
mine too.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

mine too.
Then when you try to return to the Philippines and been found guilty in abstia and banned or arrested.. what then?

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 19th 2021 at 9:14 am.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 9:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Raffin
Another example of reporting bias. Failed relationships are the ones we mostly hear about.
Hardly reporting bias, just normal life. Successful relationships, happy lives, good jobs etc are not remotely interesting enough to report/discuss.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hardly reporting bias, just normal life. Successful relationships, happy lives, good jobs etc are not remotely interesting enough to report/discuss.
Spot the contradiction..
Old Apr 21st 2021, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

We have all read of murmurings of discontent on these exalted pages about the justice system here.....well how about this.:

My Pre-trial is on 27th April. I recently learnt of LGU travel restrictions which basically makes it nearly impossible for me to attend the Hearing. No entry to the city by public transport and no overnight stays. The Hearing is at 0830. And until yesterday, no visitors from my tropical island. That visitor ban was lifted yesterday and I asked my attorney to have the Hearing postponed. She agreed. She said she will contact the court and because I know she is very tardy I emailed the court today. I got the reply a couple of hours ago and was shocked to learn that the trial was not going to be held in my home city but in a nearby city. All correspondence has come from my home town court....emails....subpoenas.....arrest warrant.....etc. No mention to suggest that the trial was to be held elsewhere. Just imagine if my attorney and myself pitched up in the wrong court in a wrong city. Total shambles. I smell a conspiracy theory......but maybe I have an over fertile imagination. Furthermore, the court suggested I used videoconferencing iaw procedural rules dated last year. We were told not that long ago that we could not use video conferencing ......Shambles.

Anyway, I have got my attorney onto it to pursue the videoconferencing. The LGU restrictions only apply to my home town. So I have no good reason for deferment now. BUT....I have to contact the LGU where the pre-trial is to be held.

I now have the email address of my home town court. I am toying with the idea of asking them about my Small Claims which was halted by the Sheriff Before it was unofficial messaging with the disgraced Clerk of The Court. But I think I will keep my powder dry on that for the moment. Might be a bit like lobbing a hand grenade into the court.....

Regards
Old Apr 21st 2021, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

We have all read of murmurings of discontent on these exalted pages about the justice system here.....well how about this.:

My Pre-trial is on 27th April. I recently learnt of LGU travel restrictions which basically makes it nearly impossible for me to attend the Hearing. No entry to the city by public transport and no overnight stays. The Hearing is at 0830. And until yesterday, no visitors from my tropical island. That visitor ban was lifted yesterday and I asked my attorney to have the Hearing postponed. She agreed. She said she will contact the court and because I know she is very tardy I emailed the court today. I got the reply a couple of hours ago and was shocked to learn that the trial was not going to be held in my home city but in a nearby city. All correspondence has come from my home town court....emails....subpoenas.....arrest warrant.....etc. No mention to suggest that the trial was to be held elsewhere. Just imagine if my attorney and myself pitched up in the wrong court in a wrong city. Total shambles. I smell a conspiracy theory......but maybe I have an over fertile imagination. Furthermore, the court suggested I used videoconferencing iaw procedural rules dated last year. We were told not that long ago that we could not use video conferencing ......Shambles.

Anyway, I have got my attorney onto it to pursue the videoconferencing. The LGU restrictions only apply to my home town. So I have no good reason for deferment now. BUT....I have to contact the LGU where the pre-trial is to be held.

I now have the email address of my home town court. I am toying with the idea of asking them about my Small Claims which was halted by the Sheriff Before it was unofficial messaging with the disgraced Clerk of The Court. But I think I will keep my powder dry on that for the moment. Might be a bit like lobbing a hand grenade into the court.....

Regards
I don't think it is a conspiracy, just the usual total inability to plan anything. Remember here in gov departments there are multiple people working on different parts of the same activity, so when the inevitable errors occur they can all point at each other for the blame so nobody ends up taking the blame. This is why it is organised that way, it is a no blame culture. Getting the wrong court and island - that is just a minor error because they knew where it was.
Old Apr 21st 2021, 11:58 pm
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree the lack of communication is amazing, if I had to rely onthe court system my past case for correspondence the case would of been gone without me knowing.

P11 its sadly not at all unusual, as stated many times Brit Grit....I am confident she will ditch case if given a face saving way out.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

I think he should forget about Zoom and make all efforts to show up personally.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ten
Agree the lack of communication is amazing, if I had to rely onthe court system my past case for correspondence the case would of been gone without me knowing.

P11 its sadly not at all unusual, as stated many times Brit Grit....I am confident she will ditch case if given a face saving way out.
Can't see that myself, she thinks she will get much more out of him than he has previously offered.

What are the odds on her not showing up next week but submitting a medical certificate?
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

"What are the odds on her not showing up next week but submitting a medical certificate?"
Hopefully quite strong!
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
"What are the odds on her not showing up next week but submitting a medical certificate?"
Hopefully quite strong!
I don't know as it may be linked to her supposed psychological violence and a while ago someone here mentioned in a post that this happened in his case but it didn't help him.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
I think he should forget about Zoom and make all efforts to show up personally.
Agree with you Raffin.

After the travel embargo to the Island where the Hearing was to be be finished on the 20 April, I contacted my attorney to discuss the relevation that we were being mislead to travel to the wrong Court.and to make arrangements to travel the Pre-trial.

I assume due to her work load I did not get a response until mid morning today. I was to call her this afternoon. Whilst waiting for the allotted time, I did some homework and found that I need to liaise with 2 LGUs to attend Court. For my attorney.... just one. Both had different requirements but had Swab test as a common requirement. I cannot get that done here but would have to travel elsewhere. That could be done tomorrow and hopefully results in 24 hrs. I was directed to a SPass website which would tell me the requirements I require to travel to the next island. Did that putting in my details etc and the final result was stay at home.

Spoke to the second LGU (who had ignored my message on their web site) since yesterday and got an operative with poor English. The poor connection did not help. He tried to be helpful bless him but the travel requirements kept on changing when I asked searching questions. Frustrated...I gave up and waited to speak to my attorney to arrange deferment.

Contacted her at 1.00 pm. She was adamant that she should attend the Pre-trial in person and was happy to arrange video conference for me.. This she will do that tomorrow..

Asked about my defence and she seemed reasonably confident. She would use all the evidence I provided to show what sort of woman the court was dealing with. However she said she will want to see if WW produces further evidence (lies) on which to try to secure a conviction.

Regards
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Agree with you Raffin.

After the travel embargo to the Island where the Hearing was to be be finished on the 20 April, I contacted my attorney to discuss the relevation that we were being mislead to travel to the wrong Court.and to make arrangements to travel the Pre-trial.

I assume due to her work load I did not get a response until mid morning today. I was to call her this afternoon. Whilst waiting for the allotted time, I did some homework and found that I need to liaise with 2 LGUs to attend Court. For my attorney.... just one. Both had different requirements but had Swab test as a common requirement. I cannot get that done here but would have to travel elsewhere. That could be done tomorrow and hopefully results in 24 hrs. I was directed to a SPass website which would tell me the requirements I require to travel to the next island. Did that putting in my details etc and the final result was stay at home.

Spoke to the second LGU (who had ignored my message on their web site) since yesterday and got an operative with poor English. The poor connection did not help. He tried to be helpful bless him but the travel requirements kept on changing when I asked searching questions. Frustrated...I gave up and waited to speak to my attorney to arrange deferment.

Contacted her at 1.00 pm. She was adamant that she should attend the Pre-trial in person and was happy to arrange video conference for me.. This she will do that tomorrow..

Asked about my defence and she seemed reasonably confident. She would use all the evidence I provided to show what sort of woman the court was dealing with. However she said she will want to see if WW produces further evidence (lies) on which to try to secure a conviction.

Regards
Not surprised she's adamant its on your dollar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.